#3 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 17 May 2019 - 11:02 AM

Ok I randomly read the manga sometimes . Can someone explain wth happened lol

The guy at the end is one of the clones ?

#4 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 17 May 2019 - 01:34 PM

@KUROkami

The guy at the end is the villain named "Twice". He has the ability to copy himself or people that he touches. At one point in his life he made a bunch of copies of himself. After a while none of them knew who the real one was or they were unsure so they all ended up killing each other. It made him go insane and even he doesn't really know if he is the real one. He also has a split personality because of that. He always wants to keep his mask on because he feels like he will split himself up again if he doesn't which he REALLY fears because of the aforementioned massacre.

Now, presently they are fighting a very large and organized group of...uh...I guess you can kinda think of them as like...extreme black panthers I guess (the liberation army). They ultimately want to change society in such a way that people are free to use their powers with no limitations (as the current world restricts the usage of powers). This group is in conflict with both the heroes and main group of villains we follow (Shiguraki's group) and are currently fighting the villains. They are very well organized and connected and thus have a lot of intel on the villain group. One guy in this liberation group has the power to make human sized objects into puppet humans (completely unrelated to twice's power). So, because they have intel on twice they also find him both useful and sympathetic and the puppets from the liberation army guy were made to look like twice to basically fuck with him and break him mentally (given his past trauma) so that they can detain him without resorting to killing him. 

• Fenrix and KUROkami like this

My Manga

The sad reality of my favorite Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

Praise. The. Sun. See, if Chuck Norris had a love child with Bruce Lee and that child was trained by the Spartans it just MIGHT have the absurd levels of badass testosterone found in Escanor's left testicle. Escanor is the epitome of pride and badassery and he has no issues with letting it be known. His mere presence has been enough to end some powerful baddies, and he will make sure any fool willing to challenge him knows how pathetic their feeble attempts are. OP is an understatement and he wears it so gracefully.

#5 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,307 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:44 PM

Nice chapter, it looks like Twice's quirk upgrade is that he could be able to make multiple clones of himself on the spot.

As for Dabi, a possible upgrade for him could be to enable him to control all sources of fire and heat mayhem.

#6 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 17 May 2019 - 03:28 PM

@KUROkami

The guy at the end is the villain named "Twice". He has the ability to copy himself or people that he touches. At one point in his life he made a bunch of copies of himself. After a while none of them knew who the real one was or they were unsure so they all ended up killing each other. It made him go insane and even he doesn't really know if he is the real one. He also has a split personality because of that. He always wants to keep his mask on because he feels like he will split himself up again if he doesn't which he REALLY fears because of the aforementioned massacre.

Now, presently they are fighting a very large and organized group of...uh...I guess you can kinda think of them as like...extreme black panthers I guess (the liberation army). They ultimately want to change society in such a way that people are free to use their powers with no limitations (as the current world restricts the usage of powers). This group is in conflict with both the heroes and main group of villains we follow (Shiguraki's group) and are currently fighting the villains. They are very well organized and connected and thus have a lot of intel on the villain group. One guy in this liberation group has the power to make human sized objects into puppet humans (completely unrelated to twice's power). So, because they have intel on twice they also find him both useful and sympathetic and the puppets from the liberation army guy were made to look like twice to basically fuck with him and break him mentally (given his past trauma) so that they can detain him without resorting to killing him.

Nice! Thanks for this . I’ll be gettin into this soon !

#7 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:38 AM

The chapter was short but I didn't know that thing about Twice having made clones of himself before whom ultimately ended up killing each other, thus creating doubt if the Twice we know is even the real version of himself.

I hope Dabi's upgrade somehow finally reveals that he is Endeavor's son.

#8 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:59 AM

The chapter was short but I didn't know that thing about Twice having made clones of himself before whom ultimately ended up killing each other, thus creating doubt if the Twice we know is even the real version of himself.

I hope Dabi's upgrade somehow finally reveals that he is Endeavor's son.

You mean you forgot about it?^^ 

We saw it during the Yakuza Arc, where we had a 1 chapter flashback from Twice where that happened.

• Tale and Fenrix like this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#9 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:06 PM

You mean you forgot about it?^^ 

We saw it during the Yakuza Arc, where we had a 1 chapter flashback from Twice where that happened.

Ah shoot, really? Then I totally forgot about it, lol  :lol:

It would explain a lot about why Twice is so bipolar. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users