• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:21 PM

Wait, what? When did Boruto get an implant and from an Otsutsuki no less? Also, black sclera? That's so overused its no longer funny anymore.

https://naruto.fando....com/wiki/Jōgan

However, he then noted that all this information would be explained in detail in the future and fans should not think too much of it for now, as the author hadn't thought everything through himself.

What. . .the. . .FRICK! This is NOT fricking 'Amateur Writing Hour'! When creating the abilities of the main character(MC), it must never be 'I don't know how the MC's powers work.' It should be, 'I do know how the MC's power work. However I'm not reveling that at this time and I don't want to spoil it for the readers.' When it come to the MC, EVERYTHING has to be created from powers, to weaknesses, to outfit, to likes/dislikes before the words, "Once upon a time'(or the story equivalent) is typed!

How is that someone like myself who mainly does fanfics and one fancomic knows this but a lot of these paid professionals apparently don't?

I'm still trying to make sense out of it too... Toneri did something to Hinata or Boruto (see conversation Toneri and Urashiki) result was Jogan.

These sloppy preparation/writing only confirms they're merely exploiting the success of Naruto... throw a few stories here and there and hope it sticks or makes sense... when that fails go back to milking Sasuke and Naruto until they figure it out... rinse and repeat - also explains why it's monthly

:kakashi:  We back

#42 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:06 PM

didn't Boruto gain Momoshikis power after he was defeated, hence the karma mark?
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#43 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:16 PM

didn't Boruto gain Momoshikis power after he was defeated, hence the karma mark?

Actually a better question is "Does Hanabi have Tens. or some kind of Upgrade cause those were her eyes that Toneri upgraded.

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#44 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:40 PM

Actually a better question is "Does Hanabi have Tens. or some kind of Upgrade cause those were her eyes that Toneri upgraded.

you got me lost lol

#45 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 10:51 PM

Karma from Momoshiki and Jogan from Toneri - he's like two Otsutsuki in one... he's still upgrading - sage-mode, space–time ninjutsu, nine-tails, etc.

Interesting :heehee: - that never crossed my mind... lots of possibilities

:kakashi:  We back

#46 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:17 AM

you got me lost lol

Toneri kidnapped Hanabi, removed her eyes and transplanted them into himself. That awakened the Tensgein in her eyes. At the end of the movie, Hanabi got her eyes back. Question remains- Are her eyes now the upgraded version or did they revert back?

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#47 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 03:13 AM

I totally forgot what happened in that movie, its been years lol but thanks for the update

#48 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:14 AM

Something someone said on Deviant Art-

https://www.devianta...1018/4735067369

Gotta wonder how true that is. The only reason I'm watching Boruto anime at the moment is because Kakashi is highlighted in the episode(Genin Test). Oh please let there be a 1000 Years Of Death/Pain for Boruto(Like father like son).

Edited by Graeystone, 25 June 2019 - 10:14 AM.

z8EE0.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users