https://jaiminisbox....en/0/233/page/1
  • Tale likes this

#2 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 10:15 AM

And there I thought his quirk may have something to do with environmental protection or food production. Yet, to my surprise, it is a quirk that gives POWER BOOST! Yay!

#3 Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 03:53 PM

I'm pretty sure Jin has already cloned Toga before, in fact it was literally the last arc these two appeared in. What the hell is he talking about having never taking her measurements?

Koku's quirk is decent enough though very similar to Manami's but he should know that multiplying anything times zero is still zero so it's useless to boost all these fodder :lol: ; At least Gentle is already strong so him being boosted by Manami is significant.   

I actually like Rikiya's Stress quirk despite it's similarity to Teruo's insanely stupid "Embarrassment" quirk; I think the conditions for activation make all the difference in this case. Horikoshi's not very creative when it comes to his power system so I'll take what I can get.

Hopefully this arc is almost over, the Meta Liberation Army was foreshadowed for a while but they've been a complete disappointment in every facet.

#4 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,403 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 10:17 PM

Liking Spinner's development, his roasting of that politician guy was especially good. I like how he's found sympathies with Shigaraki and now wants to see his goals be brought to life.

Though I wonder what his quirk can do. Can he regenerate or have camouflage capabilities like most lizards do perhaps?

I wasn't expecting stress to be Redestro's quirk tbh. But I like the way how he has manhandled Shiggy with relative ease so far. Shiggy really needs to up his game, if he wants to put a decent fight against the President imo.
  • Raiden and KUROkami like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users