#1 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 05:10 PM

Chapter 28

I don't know, ever since the end of the Water Dragon God arc, I've felt like we've been getting filler chapter after chapter despite main story things going on. 

To no one's surprise, the FT guild is under Touka's control. How long until they get back to normal? My guess is 1-2 chapters max. 

I'm really more interested in Alderon and wish we get to know him more before this whole thing with the White Witch. 

Also, I feel like we should have chapter discussions in one thread as we barely generate discussions for each chapter.

Edited by Fenrix, 01 July 2019 - 05:10 PM.

#2 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 09:18 PM

You know we didn't Juvia to reveal to us that everyone in Fairy Tail is being controlled by the white witch, I mean I think the readers are able to figure that out on their own. I mean who is the person that thought everyone randomly turned evil and needed this to spelled out for them?

That being said, I am glad things are starting to move along now.

#3 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 05:45 PM

Gee, it's a shame Natsu is so weak. I mean, it's not like he defeated infinite-magic-Zeref with one punch.

But it's great nonetheless. Let's see them fight!

#4 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 17 July 2019 - 04:51 AM

i wonder how natsu is going to fight back against his own member without running away. Fairy tail is running away with the fight because they do not know how to defeat the white witch.

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users