https://jaiminisbox....en/0/237/page/1

#2 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 08:17 AM

Great backstory for Shiggy.

Though one thing is bugging me, how exactly did All For One find Shiggy - just shortly after Shiggy killed his family?

That's something that wasn't shown in the flashback. I wanna know why exactly AFO choose Shiggy outta all people to be his successor. Why not somebody else?

I also noticed that AFO's face is still being shaded out, hopefully in the future we get to see his face fully revealed sooner or later.

Which I think may happen when Deku gets more quirks and memories from OFA, like how he obtained that Black Whip power up from that previous Hellboy holder of OFA.
  • Raiden and Godpachi like this

#3 Godpachi

Godpachi

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:16 PM

Though one thing is bugging me, how exactly did All For One find Shiggy - just shortly after Shiggy killed his family?
That's something that wasn't shown in the flashback. I wanna know why exactly AFO choose Shiggy outta all people to be his successor. Why not somebody else?

I believe AFO, my husband, sought Ten-chan after he learned Nana had a grandson. People are speculating that the man who returned my son to his parents at the start of the flashback was AFO and he bestowed the Decay quirk to put this entire tragedy into motion. All speculation, though, but I kind of like it.

It was so good to see the love of my life, AFO, again. Shigaraki is his last name, hm? Godpachi Shigaraki has a nice ring to it. :perv:

My son Ten-chan, excuse me, Tomu-chan is about to go post-weights Piccolo/Lee now that he’s destroyed his father’s hand. :aww:
  • Ajh77 likes this

RIP Satan

1HIflq7.png

Currently At War With Insane Soul

#4 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:19 PM

Who boy I think I understand Shiguraki a lot more now. He was legit a ball of angst and anger with no real purpose. He didn't even know why he felt his feelings. I really want to know where he will direct his attention after all of this now. I could definitely see him wanting to destroy a society that is so apathetic that it would breed a family who would ignore the abuse of a child for years, or produce citizens that would completely ignore a child that clearly needs someone. Would he inherit his father's hatred for heroes in general because of how it tied into his own abuse and how the citizens' apathy can be linked to it? 

Edited by /2aw, 26 July 2019 - 01:19 PM.

• Godpachi likes this

My Manga

The sad reality of my favorite Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

Praise. The. Sun. See, if Chuck Norris had a love child with Bruce Lee and that child was trained by the Spartans it just MIGHT have the absurd levels of badass testosterone found in Escanor's left testicle. Escanor is the epitome of pride and badassery and he has no issues with letting it be known. His mere presence has been enough to end some powerful baddies, and he will make sure any fool willing to challenge him knows how pathetic their feeble attempts are. OP is an understatement and he wears it so gracefully.

#5 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,334 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 27 July 2019 - 03:06 AM

I'm very curious to see what Shiggy does now that his shackles are gone

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#6 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 27 July 2019 - 10:31 AM

Crazy how his own insecurities surprised the power of his quirk

Ok. Do you guys think AFO had any involvement in the events that took place in Shiggys childhood ? In regards to maybe him getting his quirk , and the family stuff

#7 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 28 July 2019 - 05:58 PM

Crazy how his own insecurities surprised the power of his quirk

Ok. Do you guys think AFO had any involvement in the events that took place in Shiggys childhood ? In regards to maybe him getting his quirk , and the family stuff

I hope he isn't involved.  I do have a feeling he is more involved than it seems though.

I'd like for Shiggy to just be a product of poor decisions.  A representation of the underbelly of the hero society.  I only want AFO to be his guide in villainy.  I also think a Shiggy vs AFO where Shiggy kills AFO would be pretty nice.  

• Tokoya, /2aw and KUROkami like this

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#8 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 10:44 AM

Who boy I think I understand Shiguraki a lot more now. He was legit a ball of angst and anger with no real purpose. He didn't even know why he felt his feelings. I really want to know where he will direct his attention after all of this now. I could definitely see him wanting to destroy a society that is so apathetic that it would breed a family who would ignore the abuse of a child for years, or produce citizens that would completely ignore a child that clearly needs someone. Would he inherit his father's hatred for heroes in general because of how it tied into his own abuse and how the citizens' apathy can be linked to it? 

Wish it was that simple and that society screwed up and leave it at. However its more than that. The leaders(aka Politicians) push a lot of this crap with their own actions and society looks at what the so-called leaders do end up thinking, "If they can do it then so can I." or "Look at what I can do now that I won't be held responsible." What makes things worse is when those who swore to protect people end up being shackled bad things happen. In real life two cops in NYC had water dumped on them and in Portland a reporter ended up with a brain injury because a radical group threw 'cement milkshakes' at his head. In both cases the police were ordered to stand down by the mayors. Apply some of these real life situations to Hero Academia and its easy to see how bad thing could get if the Academia Politicians ever got their way.

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users