5 replies to this topic

#1 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 03:47 PM

https://readms.net/r...uest/030/6081/1

Leave it to Natsu to be excited about this, and use this an opportunity to test his skills.

We got some interesting match ups, Gray taking on the Thunder Legion, Lucy taking on the Stratus siblings, and Natsu taking on Gajeel.

I have feeling Erza and Wendy are going to take on Laxus and Jellal.

#2 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 05:21 PM

- Not enough Natsu vs Romeo. It needed more violence. What happened to the good old child spanking? They should've learned from Toryiama!

- FT was still good the last time Natsu and Gajeel fought. Yes, it has been that long ago.

- 0 concerns about Gray. I mean, during the last arc he was easily the 3rd strongest FT member after Natsu and Erza, so...

#3 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 01:20 PM

Remember when the Thunder Legion were an actual threat during the Battle for FT? I hope this match up against Gray reminds us of when they were awesome, although Gray surpassed them long ago, lol.

Always happy seeing Loki again so I do look forward to Lucy's match against the Strauss siblings.

Really dgaf about Natsu vs. Gajeel.

#4 Sovereign

Sovereign

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationStar Haven

Posted 05 August 2019 - 02:57 AM

Gray should be able to destroy the Raijinshuu, and he deserves a much better matchup than fighting tribe fodder.

gray_fullbuster_by_darkangelmaik-d35f9vi

#5 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 08:03 PM

- Not enough Natsu vs Romeo. It needed more violence. What happened to the good old child spanking? They should've learned from Toryiama!

Maybe the mangaka is over the sadistic streak he was on a a while back when things were cruel and unusual in both 100 Year Quest and Eden's Zero.

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#6 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 10 August 2019 - 03:50 AM

The artist make me interested on this chapter. It keep me interested of Lisanna, Elfman and Mirajane vs Lucy

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users