39 replies to this topic

#1 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 12:09 AM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/951/page/1

*Page 5 was pretty much mess when i first time read it. Now it seems to be fixed

Edited by Timppafin93, 02 August 2019 - 12:33 AM.

#2 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 02 August 2019 - 02:46 AM

I hope we get a kaido and BM flashback next chapter
  • Red Opus likes this

#3 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 August 2019 - 03:22 AM

I hope we get a kaido and BM flashback next chapter

Now that u propose it, such a flashback would represent quite the nice end of this act. Since we already know what all the SHxHxMinksxSamurai allies are about to do, it seems to me that a revelation about the Rocks (Rox?) pirates and what made Garp become the hero of the marines would be epic (was WB and mayhaps even Shakky not also part of the Rocks pirates once?). I always enjoyed the chapters that focussed Garp, consequently to know more about the "old age" that sengoku once spoke off and how terrible the sea was back then would have a nice ring to it. 

• PunkHazard and Red Opus like this

#4 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 02 August 2019 - 03:42 AM

Next chap might end act 2 with yasui funeral.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#5 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 August 2019 - 04:04 AM

BTW i found the relevation from BM that there r only 3 races left for her to have them all in her crew to be very nice. She truly had put alot of effort into gathering everyone it seems.

Now it gets me wondering, what race King may actually be. 

Is there some sort of demon/tengu/ashura race in op? What else from fiction/folklore is connected to fire? Back before Kings fruit was revealed i had  figured  that one of kaidous hengeman would be Ifrit (remember Final Fantasy version?) since he has connection to fire, i also hoped for another to be Shiva, thus ice connected, that wouldhave made the clash vs the SHs epic (fire Sanji, ice Brook, mayhaps Nami), sadly Oda decided to get us those boring dinosaur stuff... still find those fruits to be useless and extremely lame.....

What might the last missing race be though? King being 1 missing, the 2nd being the giants. Could it be that the last missing race are the dwarfs, or did we already see some of those in WCI?

What confused me is the big  difference of translations. I mean in jaiminisbox it sounds like Kings race was forcefully extinguished (probably by the WG), but in mangastream it sounds like it just so happens without anyone being at fault for it...

Can anyone clarify which one is the more accurate?       

• Red Opus likes this

#6 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:14 AM

Could it be that the last missing race are the dwarfs, or did we already see some of those in WCI?

She said the 3rd missing race is lost to time (so most likely extinct=, guess it was a race from the lost century (maybe something about that race was written on her poneglyph?)

Also Dinosaurs are awesome! And by far thebest Zoan Fruits. (alongside mythical of course)

And yeah great chapter. Quite the mirroring of WBs and Shank's meeting ^^

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#7 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:28 AM

One piece plot in Wano Kuni arc is changing the situation of the life of citizen and the pirates and they have some progress in this arc.

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#8 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 August 2019 - 06:08 AM

She said the 3rd missing race is lost to time (so most likely extinct=, guess it was a race from the lost century (maybe something about that race was written on her poneglyph?)

Also Dinosaurs are awesome! And by far thebest Zoan Fruits. (alongside mythical of course)

I thought she talked about King at that moment, meaning that the race he blelongs to was lost, until she got to know that there is still him? But having reread mangastream u seem to be right. On the other hand the jaiminisbox version makes it pretty clear that she is talking about Kings race, as i said, the difference between both version makes me wonder which translation is the correct one.

jaiminisbox version: "There are still three races missing from my country. One of those was supposedly extinguished from history itself...But you are alive and standing here!!" imo this can mean both ways, as to understand it ur way, but also the other one. The was part is what makes me believe that she is talking about King, since her reaction seems to imply that said race is no longer extinguished. But yes it might be just as u said, espeically since Mangastream version supports ur stand. Still i am gonna wait for mangaplus shueisha version just to be certain. 

I really dont like a single dinosaur (when speaking about high caliber fighters, which the calamities should be). I dont have a problem with there being 1 dinosaur (or ancient Zoan) fruit, but for all 3 Calamities to have those boring DFs (k granted Jack aint dinasaur, but still lame), when there r countless mythical beasts out there from which to choose from, really disturbs me. 

I mean honeslty why not a Basilisk, Ifrtit, Shiva, Tengu/Yokai/Oni, Ashura, Demon, Cerberus, Leviathan (that somewhat is taken by Kaidou though), Sphinx (also taken in ID, or was it a species, dont remember?), Angel, Gorgon/Medusa (would be epic, since earth connected ability presented  for the first time since Akainu),  Banshee, Grim Reaper, Undead, Vampire, Valkyre, Incubus, Succubus, Satyr, Nymph, Siren, Elemental, Elf, Werewolf, Gargoyle (hoped King would be that when he was first presented, since wings, instead we get shitty dinoaur....not even a good one...), Ogre/Gremlin/Goblin,Cyclops, Kraken etc.

Yes i agree was good chapter, many things where presented and finally each and everyone seems to have a mission. Although i really dont get Sanjis part, he and his "aims" confused me a bit...

BTW i just wondered what race King might be, what the heck has / had black feathered wings? anyone an idea?

Edited by capu, 02 August 2019 - 06:38 AM.

#9 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,546 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 07:07 AM

BTW i just wondered what race King might be, what the heck has / had black feathered wings? anyone an idea?

Maybe some different race from Skypea?

• capu and Chillman like this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#10 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,765 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 07:43 AM

Holy shit this country's "politics" are stupid.

1st- now you can't go anywhere?! You were always known I thought this country was supposed to be....smart... the secret police and ninja and .... all that should of always stopped the SH from entering the capital.
Also the best way to hide from a ninja is just sitting on some roof.

2- sanji..... what the hell do you mean "they have been proved innocent and should be let go" get the F out of here with that nonsense. They havent been proven anything. A dying man attempted to save his friends by confessing to weird crimes? Ya....no that isnt proof of anything....

Also as for these guards. Why isnt anyone in all of wano except maybe.... MAYBE orochi, considering the fact that yasu was lying. There isnt even a single person in wano thinking to themselves "oh that guy who is famous for being a good leader? No there is no way he would sacrifice his life and lie to us to throw us off the trail of the revolution"

Ya and then get that picture to the prison no one knows fell so luffy can find the right place.

Oh great. Law just surrendered.... I did a rant complaining about how often law loses, so I guess I forgot to take into account the only thing worse then a loss... a surrender... good job law you have reached new levels of disappointment.

I hate this overly dramatic speech. "I will defintally bring his body blah blah blah" dude no one is trying to stop you..... not that we see...

Oda "the land of wano is the strongest country and the land of gold and created phonylgliphs and seastone and has the best haki even better then the kuja"
Also oda "lol you can fool wano guards by tucking your chin into your chest and leaning your head back hahaha"
Ok I guess it is possible those dont contradict.... but it is still weird the people of this country are so stupid.

"We have gathered all the ships kiadou destroyed" also he let us just pile up these broken old ships. Very nice guy.

Just for the record. Ports are supposed to be very important... that is why all old major cities are built near water.

Ah yes this is what was missing. The only thing stopping kiadou from getting defeated was 100 broken old ships. Honestly.... my opinion was they can swim across the damn ocean. The thing stopping the raid from being successful is a lack of powerful fighters....

Wait magellan's little brother is from a supposedly extinct race? Hey bm there is a second living in ID. He is the vice warden now so idk he might be angry enough at the demotion to take the job.

Ok so 3 races not in BM's crew
-Giants
-What ever king is
-something new?

So kiadou is the honorable type? Not just killing bm where she stood? And feeding her? Weird. But at least it shows us the spoiler were wrong, bm didnt break out of the cuffs she was let out.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#11 NostalgiicBlade

NostalgiicBlade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 07:44 AM

So big mom is talking about king's race. He is one of the three races left that don't live in her kingdom. I also think Oda is hinting that kaido is one of big mom's ex husbands.

#12 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 02 August 2019 - 08:31 AM

Got those old fields from Shanks and Whitebeard. I really hope we get a flash back of these 2 and nothing off screen but knowing Oda...

HXZmyoy.jpg

A Champion of Champions may not be a Hero

#13 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,546 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 08:44 AM

LOL I loved Queen having the same reaction as the fodder when BM and Kaidou clashed

In Mangapanda the translation has BM say ""Join us son" when speaking with King, i wonder if it's just a bad translation

• Raiden and denimdragon like this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#14 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 09:07 AM

LOL I loved Queen having the same reaction as the fodder when BM and Kaidou clashed

In Mangapanda the translation has BM say ""Join us son" when speaking with King, i wonder if it's just a bad translation

Wondering aswell, implying like he was her son? Might be jsut adressing someone younger 

#15 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 August 2019 - 09:42 AM

Oh great. Law just surrendered.... I did a rant complaining about how often law loses, so I guess I forgot to take into account the only thing worse then a loss... a surrender... good job law you have reached new levels of disappointment.

While i partly agreed with ur rant, i think that this time Law actually did well. He convinced Hawkins, by finding out his "weakness" (he wishes to live), by doing so he freed his underlings and furthermore was able to make the bald big head guy hink that Laws imprisonement will be enough to get the information they wish to have. Therefore he fooled his enemies into believing that they got the upper hand now, but since Hawkins now is no longer a true ally of kaidous, seemingly, he also got an insight man, which is quite the accomplishment considering the short amount of time they had.   

Edited by capu, 02 August 2019 - 09:43 AM.

#16 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 01:18 PM

Decent chapter, I am just wondering what type of race King is descended from? Maybe he is demonic, who knows.

It looks like we may gonna get some backstory about what happened with Big Mum and Kaidou in the past.

The Sanji stuff in this chapter was pointless and worthless, just like his entire character tbh. That's the only real negative about this chapter imo.

Anyways I hope Oda ends act 2 soon enough, I personally feel that this particular act has been dragging for a while.

#17 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 02 August 2019 - 01:41 PM

I was thinking about whatever sits on the iron throne of OP. Noone other the Robin can read the Stones so I doubt that any of the yonkou know what is standing there. In Alabasta the stone was message was past down from history as far as I remember. BM should have stolen her stone from somewhere without knowing what it says.

And wasn't her stone a road Polyglyph?

• Raiden likes this

2mg5kyb.jpg

#18 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 August 2019 - 01:43 PM

Decent chapter, I am just wondering what type of race King is descended from? Maybe he is demonic, who knows.

Well just like @Strobacaxi stated, he might be skypian based. On the other hand i would prefer it, if ur proposal turns out to be accurate. I still dont get why Kaidous crew got no demons/ashura/deity/tengu or other things based on folklore etc.. I mean they r a freaking Zoan BEAST ARMY yet i simply cant take those dinosaur fruits seriously, they all seem to be pretty useless, unlike i.e. Marcos mythical zoan which grants regen and perhaps even immortality those useless dinosaurs can do nothing special....hopefully the fire part from king turns out to truly be connected to his actual race, which has special skills. Can't see his preblablabla saur fruit to do anything. I mean the flying part he does not even need, since he has wings from the get go...  why did Oda choose to give someone who is revealed to be special, a DF which grants skills he already has is beyond me....

honestly the beast pirates seem like a bunch of useless retards....

BM should have stolen her stone from somewhere without knowing what it says.

She had 3 iirc and 1 was a red one, thus a road one.

Edited by capu, 02 August 2019 - 01:45 PM.

• Scorpion2k4u likes this

#19 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 04:41 PM

Now it gets me wondering, what race King may actually be.

He is one of sky people. The 2nd race are giants, and we will probably find out in the future about 3rd(maybe Im people)

#20 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:04 PM

. Noone other the Robin can read the Stones so I doubt that any of the yonkou know what is standing there. In Alabasta the stone was message was past down from history as far as I remember. BM should have stolen her stone from somewhere without knowing what it says.

She had more than 1 poneglyph but also a road poneglyph yeah. Also maybe she can use her DF on the poneglyph and they can tell her what is written on them? Dunno but Roger could also "read" the poneglyphs with the voice of all things so who knows if BM actually knows what is written on her poneglyphs (I mean they can't be eaten and are no cute/rare animals, so why would she keep them? Only the Road Poneglyph is interesting for her in theory)

I mean the flying part he does not even need, since he has wings from the get go...  why did Oda choose to give someone who is revealed to be special, a DF which grants skills he already has is beyond me....

Skypeians also have wings and can't fly ^^

Edited by Raiden, 02 August 2019 - 05:04 PM.

• Scorpion2k4u likes this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users