• 11,303 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 02 August 2019 - 09:05 PM

SHIGARAKIIIIIIII

tenor.gif?itemid=9406281
  • Ajh77, Godpachi and Red Opus like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 09:27 PM

I don't quite get it how Shiggy stopped Redestros attack
  • KUROkami likes this

17.jpg

#4 Godpachi

Godpachi

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

User's Awards

Posted 03 August 2019 - 03:11 AM

Hopefully next chapter I’ll see more of Machia. Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad my son is truly liberated now, but I want to see the big boi more. :aww:
  • Ajh77 likes this

RIP Satan

sm6q95.png

Currently At War With Insane Soul

#5 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,631 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 08:55 AM

I don't quite get it how Shiggy stopped Redestros attack

I think he can decay shockwaves.
  • Raiden, Godpachi and Jekkusormi like this

#6 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 09:37 AM

Hopefully next chapter I’ll see more of Machia. Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad my son is truly liberated now, but I want to see the big boi more. :aww:

While I like Shiggy's power up and hope to see Gigantomachia crush more fodder would be nice.

I preferably wanna see Spinner, Dabi and Mr Compress get their own solo fights before this arc ends.
  • Godpachi likes this

#7 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 01:08 PM

I think he can decay shockwaves.

Exactly, how? So at the end of series Shiggy vs Deku goes down by "6 Quirks vs Atmosphere Decay"?

I'm propably reading too much into this but the author (whos name I've forgotten) has kept pretty decent work on keeping Quirks pn not-so-insane level

17.jpg

#8 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 03 August 2019 - 05:21 PM

While I like Shiggy's power up and hope to see Gigantomachia crush more fodder would be nice.

I preferably wanna see Spinner, Dabi and Mr Compress get their own solo fights before this arc ends.

I think we're done with that for now.  It'll probably be picked up again down the road. 

Exactly, how? So at the end of series Shiggy vs Deku goes down by "6 Quirks vs Atmosphere Decay"?

I'm propably reading too much into this but the author (whos name I've forgotten) has kept pretty decent work on keeping Quirks pn not-so-insane level

I've been thinking about how Deku and Shiggy's confrontations will go from this point forward too.  If Shiggy's Quirk hits, he is practically guaranteed to win.  This is especially so after his powerup here.  With that being the case, how will a fight between the two be interesting?  There are external factors that could be added to the equation (hostages, environment, etc...), but it still limits what the two can do combat wise against one another because obviously Deku can't ever get hit and be crumbled.  Of course, Deku's other Quirks could potentially circumvent or resist Shiggy's power in some way too.

On the other hand, Deku has a Quirk that greatly enhances his physical ability.  Shiggy is good in that regard but he shouldn't be able to compete with the speed and power from OFA.  Theoretically, Deku could speedblitz him, tie him up with Blackwhip, and wreck him.  Perhaps, Shiggy could AoE blast his power to counter but then that would lead back to what I said above. 

I think Shiggy's Quirk works well with his villainy and character (Imagine Deku having to protect others from his power while simultaneously dealing with him -- a single mistake and Deku fails), but it could end up being a double-edged sword for storytelling.  Or maybe Horikoshi will defy expectations and not have them end up being All Might vs All For One version II.  Maybe they won't interact much at all.  That seems quite unlikely but you never know. 

• Tokoya, Raiden and Godpachi like this

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#9 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 03 August 2019 - 08:10 PM

I think we're done with that for now. It'll probably be picked up again down the road.

I've been thinking about how Deku and Shiggy's confrontations will go from this point forward too. If Shiggy's Quirk hits, he is practically guaranteed to win. This is especially so after his powerup here. With that being the case, how will a fight between the two be interesting? There are external factors that could be added to the equation (hostages, environment, etc...), but it still limits what the two can do combat wise against one another because obviously Deku can't ever get hit and be crumbled. Of course, Deku's other Quirks could potentially circumvent or resist Shiggy's power in some way too.

On the other hand, Deku has a Quirk that greatly enhances his physical ability. Shiggy is good in that regard but he shouldn't be able to compete with the speed and power from OFA. Theoretically, Deku could speedblitz him, tie him up with Blackwhip, and wreck him. Perhaps, Shiggy could AoE blast his power to counter but then that would lead back to what I said above.

I think Shiggy's Quirk works well with his villainy and character (Imagine Deku having to protect others from his power while simultaneously dealing with him -- a single mistake and Deku fails), but it could end up being a double-edged sword for storytelling. Or maybe Horikoshi will defy expectations and not have them end up being All Might vs All For One version II. Maybe they won't interact much at all. That seems quite unlikely but you never know.

That would def be interesting

#10 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:10 AM

Ever play or see video games(mainly Japanese RPGs) where the Final Boss is somehow hurt/weakened by the combined power the game world's love or some ideal like justice? In Earthbound and WILD Arms 2, it is the emotional attachments to the main character and his party that weakens the final boss so she, he, it can be fought.

Maybe that is OFA's ultimate ability. Not something physical but something that draws on the positive emotions of the friends/family/allies of the current wielder of OFA.

Edited by Graeystone, 06 August 2019 - 11:11 AM.

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users