#1 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:58 AM

Synopsis: A virus is upon Mankind and death is inevitable. This is the story of Alisa, a girl that is immunized against the plague. In a world where everything is corrupt and changing, where is her place in it?

Genres: Mature, Sci-Fi, Action

*This story contains scene that may shock people that are sensible to violence, sexuality and the dark world that is presented in this one.*

Chapters:

Spoiler Chapter 1

Writer's block

Life is unfair. Some people don't have the chances of others.
Why is that? Because of the different types of environments that we are born in? Maybe.
Imagine if along the way we were all born in a way that were a "norm", would everyone living in equality? I don't think so. It's in Humans to want power, there will always be one person that want more than others.
While working on "The End", I had the chance to see different types of human beings and I can see that no one is the same.
There will always be something different among us, hair color, body morph, way of speaking and much more. Humans are all different but, everyone has one thing in common. The ability to make themselves better, grow on things that they are or aren't good at.
This makes human fascinating to me. You never know them fully, not even yourself.
I always used to think that I knew myself but, sometimes I ended up doing things that I never thought I would be able to do. I would always end up surprising myself.
Have you never felt that way?

Anyway, I have been rambling here but just know that I will keep rambling on special chapters for those who like them. I will write them as "Writer's block chapter 1" as for "chapter 1.5", those will be insights on the story.
Thank you for taking your time to read me!
~I truly appreciate it~

Edited by Grimmjagger, 19 August 2019 - 01:17 AM.

#2 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 19 August 2019 - 01:16 AM

Spoiler Chapter 1

• Red Opus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users