• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 04:34 PM

I doubt they'd wanna get rid of their cash cow this early... Jigen could leave at anytime if the fight isn't in his favor - shrink and port out - easy because Naruto cannot find him due to broken sage-mode compass, and Sasuke cannot see him due to broken eyes (see young Sasuke vs Deidara)

:kakashi:  We back

#22 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,129 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 01 September 2019 - 06:04 PM

came across this theory today, https://screenrant.c...aki-theory/amp/ what do you think?
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#23 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:59 PM

came across this theory today, https://screenrant.c...aki-theory/amp/ what do you think?

Isolated him in a parallel world (not killing him) - seem to fit the pieces we have so far and it would be a more acceptable ending to Naruto (and his crazy fan base :lol: )... assuming Sasuke dies first or loses his eye

Kawaki playing a similar role as Sasuke Uchiha - the delta fight conversation reminds of young Sasuke/Naruto arguments when they were faced with an opponent during their time with Kakashi (main difference being Boruto is not an orphan)

The face of a 20-year franchise :huh:  this is an understatement - Naruto is literally everything in Boruto - without him up to this point is unimaginable - he is literally carrying the series

Well written and I agree it might have been bait and switch when we saw the intro manga for Boruto

:kakashi:  We back

#24 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 09:35 AM

And since we know that Naruto and Sasuke die eventually...

And people thought Goku was dead for good. . .never underestimate the power of Japan's Otaku Fan Girls. . .

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users