Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationStar Haven

Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:56 PM

http://sorcererweekl.../en/0/32/page/1

Chapter is out guys

-So Lucy's powerup basically amounted to knocking out Lisanna only.

-Wonder who Wendy will assist.

-Lol @ Jellal. Basically stripping and flirting with Erza. Nice tactic to get her off her game.

-Raijinshuu giving Gray trouble, now we get to see badass Des Gray in action using only demon portion of his magic. Curious to see how that goes.

• Fenrix likes this

gray_fullbuster_by_darkangelmaik-d35f9vi

#2 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 10:45 AM

Lol, how naive of Lucy to think that her attack could take out Mira as well. But it was a really cool attack and look forward to seeing more combo attacks from her Spirits.

Jellal stripping is completely random but I am actually excited about how this encounter with Erza will go, lol. I had thought that Jellal wasn't under the White Witch's magic and is only playing along to stall and find a way to defeat her but after this chapter, I guess not.

Finally, time for my boy Gray to be badass with DeS magic. Tbh, he shouldn't be struggling against the Raijinshuu with his current level of Ice Magic but Mashima had to nerf him to make this battle interesting so I'm ok with seeing some DeS magic action. 

Edited by Fenrix, 23 August 2019 - 10:46 AM.

• Sovereign likes this

#3 Sovereign

Sovereign

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationStar Haven

Posted 23 August 2019 - 05:03 PM

Lol, how naive of Lucy to think that her attack could take out Mira as well. But it was a really cool attack and look forward to seeing more combo attacks from her Spirits.

Jellal stripping is completely random but I am actually excited about how this encounter with Erza will go, lol. I had thought that Jellal wasn't under the White Witch's magic and is only playing along to stall and find a way to defeat her but after this chapter, I guess not.

Finally, time for my boy Gray to be badass with DeS magic. Tbh, he shouldn't be struggling against the Raijinshuu with his current level of Ice Magic but Mashima had to nerf him to make this battle interesting so I'm ok with seeing some DeS magic action. 

Normally Gray with his feats should have won by now but.. yea  Gray is being nerfed especially combat wise.

However, keep in mind that he's not using any POF also, and is holding back against his friends. Basically for plot sakes, the match is being dragged.

This is basically the version of Gray that fought Ur. Nerfed, suffering from PIS with no POF.  

Bloodlusted Gray (the one who had a rematch with Invel/END) would've easily oneshotted the Raijinshuu trio in like one or two pages lol.

I'm interested in seeing how Gray will use just the demon portion of his magic. 

Will he able to use curses? Will he only battle them physically?  Should be a great wrap up. I imagine Laxus is near the vicinity too, so there's a chance that Gray will have to fight him as well.

Edited by Sovereign, 23 August 2019 - 05:06 PM.

gray_fullbuster_by_darkangelmaik-d35f9vi

#4 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 03:22 PM

Well the MS version is out.

https://readms.net/r...quest/32/6133/1

So what the heck did the White Mage do to Jellal? Just freakin weird, he turned into Gray all of a sudden.

Well speaking of Gray, I wonder if his demon slayers will work here, Mira might have been a better opponent for him.

#5 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 05:05 PM

Lucy was so naive lol

Jellal's effect was weird. I feel like this is for fan service on purpose. But still... Erza is embarrassed because he's in his shorts while she's fighting with bandages over her boobs???

Demon-grey, finally something interesting, I hope

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users