Godpachi

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

User's Awards

Posted 23 August 2019 - 04:37 AM

I am dying to see how the future will hold for my darling, Hawks.
  • Tokoya, Raiden and Ajh77 like this

RIP Satan

1HIflq7.png

Currently At War With Insane Soul

#3 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 23 August 2019 - 05:45 AM

Oh man. Hawks is just so great. Sadly his Death Flag is raising higher and higher. But he really did kill Best Jeanist after all (Like I said he did!).

He really is the last Trump Card of the Hero Society right now.

Great Chapter as always.

Oh and Apocrypha is a cute girl!  :wub:  (Toga jsut got big competition for best villain girl)

• Tokoya and Godpachi like this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#4 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 10:32 AM

Ooooh, the idea of all the former members of the LOV becoming officers and having their own hand-picked squads gets me excited. At this point, the heroes are so underpowered.

Re-Destro flipping tails so quickly that he does everything Shiggy says is kinda weird but I figured Re-Destro has always been a man of passion and determination. Once he passed the throne to Shiggy, I guess it's no surprise that he is completely under his control.

The death flags for Hawk are going up, but I'm sure by the end of this he will be saved somehow. I'd hate to see him become a casualty. 

Overall, what a great wrap-up of My Villain Academia.

Edited by Fenrix, 23 August 2019 - 10:33 AM.

• Tokoya, Raiden, Ajh77 and 1 other like this

#5 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,408 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 01:38 PM

Nice chapter, I'm just wondering if Dabi suspects that Hawks is a double agent.

If so, is he gonna feed false info to Hawks to try to lure him out or just simply eliminate him.
  • Tokoya likes this

#6 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 03:10 PM

What are you guys talking about? Hero Academia underpowered?

Deku needs some random exam session, he will make some dramatic facial expressions and unlock OfA 190% + 10 new quirks amplified by hero items. No worries.

#7 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 23 August 2019 - 03:45 PM

Alright so the general submission to the LoV by Redestro didn't bother me so much but man it is...uh...weird to see how he just became completely subservient so fast. I mean i genuinely thought that the MLA and LoV's ideals had quite a few intersections and more fighting would have just fucked them both but damn Redestro seems to have just gone bonkers. I mean i can rationalize it this way: He basically spent his entire life living to realize someone else's ideals. He basically never developed his own ideals and since he saw someone who could realize those ideals better than him (liberation of quirks) he just...pretty much became to subservient to a guy who is actually alive to boss him about.

I mean in a way the LoV achieve liberation much better than the slow methodical way the MLA does it. Shit they even fund heros which perpetuates the culture of dissuading citizens to use their quirks freely. The MLA had their own form of restraints in the way they went about their liberation, while the LoV just does whatever they want rules be damned. That freedom came at a cost obviously being that the LoV were broke and dying slowly. This ideological merger to reach a somewhat common goal is pretty great for the "villains"....but man Redestro just pulled a 180 so fast. Its jarring. 

• Ajh77, Godpachi, Five-Tailed-Fenrir and 2 others like this

My Manga

The sad reality of my favorite Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

Praise. The. Sun. See, if Chuck Norris had a love child with Bruce Lee and that child was trained by the Spartans it just MIGHT have the absurd levels of badass testosterone found in Escanor's left testicle. Escanor is the epitome of pride and badassery and he has no issues with letting it be known. His mere presence has been enough to end some powerful baddies, and he will make sure any fool willing to challenge him knows how pathetic their feeble attempts are. OP is an understatement and he wears it so gracefully.

#8 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 26 August 2019 - 04:43 PM

I really dig the squadron stuff.  The Nine Liberators!  Twice not instantly recovering from his issue was nice too.

I like the fuse of the two groups but I do think Redestro hammed it up a bit too much.  I do get the feeling this is partly for show though. 

Edited by Ajh77, 26 August 2019 - 04:47 PM.

• Raiden and /2aw like this

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users