Posted 06 September 2019 - 03:51 AM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/242/page/1

#2 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 05:10 AM

I pretty much never find anything cute in mangas or animes but my goodness isn't Eri just adorable? Loved that she got Tokoyamis Edgy Blade of EdgeLord.

Finally something good to say about Baka-go. Atleast it seems that he likes Jeanist and wanted to tell him his new alias, which I'm actually looking forward to.
  • Raiden and Ajh77 like this

17.jpg

#3 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 05:55 AM

That was a really good chapter.
Good to see Bakugo actually care about Best Jeanist, shows that he matured a bit.

Pretty hyped to see the 3 of them doing their internship together though in Deku's case, what can Endeavor actually teach him? As he's already been with All might, Gran torino and Night eye.

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#4 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,645 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 07:46 AM

There’s a lot of tiny details in this chapter that make it hilarious. I love it when the other kids clown on Bakugo.
  • Godpachi and /2aw like this

#5 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 09:27 AM

ERI-CHAANNNNNN  :aww:  :aww:  :aww:  :aww:  :aww:  :aww:

Ugh, she's too adorable! And it seems like Papa Aizawa is trying to teach her the holidays, lol but he's gonna have to watch out for her new buster sword  :lol:

This was a nice chapter. Enjoyed taking the time to look at all the details in each panel as the UA students enjoy their Christmas.

Deku, Todoroki, and Bakugo all on one internship? Shiddd, this about to be good. No doubt that Bakugo and Endeavor will clash because they're too similar, but having Deku could help calm them down, lol.

Our most powerful students partnered with the No.1 hero means shit is about to go down during these rounds of internships. 

Edited by Fenrix, 06 September 2019 - 09:46 AM.

• Raiden, Ajh77, Godpachi and 1 other like this

#6 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 11:56 AM

And they shall be known... as The Three Legendary Shounens!

#7 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,307 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 12:43 PM

Nice chapter, nice to see class 1A chilling out together with Eri at Christmas

Good seeing Bakugou being concerned about Best Jeanist.

It will be interesting seeing Deku, Bakugou and Shoto doing their internships under Endeavour.

So I am just wondering if Deku maybe will develop some more long range attacks cuz of of this perhaps.

#8 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 06 September 2019 - 03:02 PM

Atleast it seems that he likes Jeanist and wanted to tell him his new alias, which I'm actually looking forward to.

Sadly Best Jeanist is dead. Will be interesting to see  Bakugo's reaction when he eventually get's to know that.

But yeah  good chapter and Eri-Chan is just super cute and adorable.

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#9 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,340 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 06 September 2019 - 06:18 PM

Eri was just way too cute this chapter.

I hope Endev goes all in with those three.  It would be interesting if Endev is actually a pretty decent teacher with tips for their powers and styles. 

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#10 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 03:27 AM

Sadly Best Jeanist is dead. Will be interesting to see  Bakugo's reaction when he eventually get's to know that.

But yeah  good chapter and Eri-Chan is just super cute and adorable.

Actually I'm like 55/45 sure that Jeanist is alive and the "body" in bag was actually a replica of somesort. But yeah, if Jeanist actually is dead, I wonder what kind of reaction will Bakago have

17.jpg

#11 Youngflash

Youngflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 07:48 AM

Sadly Best Jeanist is dead. Will be interesting to see Bakugo's reaction when he eventually get's to know that.

But yeah good chapter and Eri-Chan is just super cute and adorable.

What Chapter was it where they said Best Jeanist died?

Actually I'm like 55/45 sure that Jeanist is alive and the "body" in bag was actually a replica of somesort. But yeah, if Jeanist actually is dead, I wonder what kind of reaction will Bakago have

I feel like he is still alive also... I remember that Hawk said that they have killed him but he is actually too high on the boards to be knocked off when they need him most right now

#12 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 07 September 2019 - 08:14 AM

What Chapter was it where they said Best Jeanist died?

https://readms.net/r.../6125/12?auth=1 Hawks killed Best Jeanist to keep his cover in the LoV. IT was teased a few chapters ago and in that chapter it was revealed that he really killed him (I don't think it is a replica)

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users