30 replies to this topic

#21 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 06:23 PM

I really enjoyed this one. I always liked Zoro but he was lacking a certain development. Now that he's getting it it's so good!!!

I truly think he outshines Sanji now. Sanji had that "cool prince" thing going on around water 7, but since the TS he's just annoying...

Prediction for the war: The allied forces will be cornered and about to be defeated when Marco arrives with the remaining White Beard forces, thus helping in defeating both Kaido and BM. It's the only way I see that duo going down. But I still don't see who's taking care of BM, since I consider Kaido to be the final boss

#22 Zeta42

Zeta42

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 01:12 AM

What an absolute shit stain of a chapter this was.

The convenience of everything getting handed to the right characters, the absurd amount of training time they get in the middle of enemy territory. This is lazy writing and the also, the lacking numbers are so obviously getting turned into their favour that it brings absolutely no hype what so ever.

I'm just waiting for the mother of all asspulls to come around to see how they'll fare against not 1 but 2 Yonkou's.

-10/10

Are you seriously surprised Zoro is getting a new sword in Wano, a country of legendary swordsmen? People have been calling it for a decade.

#23 raptor13

raptor13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 06:50 PM

Only the kappa and zoro knew hiyoris location so I wonder who the leak is. Wonder what law is planning.

Next Nakama ballot:

Spoiler

#24 emirua

emirua

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 02:29 PM

Awesome chapter!! can't we just put luffy aside for an arc and have Zoro free wano and kill 2 yonkos himself? :lol:

My predictions:
-Lady Hiyori will be the traitor, working for Kaido himself.

-Drake is betraying Kaido and joining Law alliance.
-Zoro will deal with Kaido using both of Oden's swords while luffy handles Big Mom, completing his vow to defeat her.

-Blackbeard, Revolutionary Army, The Straw Hat Grand Fleet and Marines will join the fray to have the biggest war in one piece history.

Probably all are wrong haha, but I hope Oda can surprise us with even wilder stuff.

#25 carmeliba3

carmeliba3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 10:25 PM

My predictions:
-Lady Hiyori will be the traitor, working for Kaido himself.

I agree, there's something off with the way she's behaving...

#26 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,126 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 16 September 2019 - 10:25 AM

The theory about Kanjurou being the traitor makes sense.
But I still think that there is more than one traitor.

Edited by Enbima, 16 September 2019 - 10:25 AM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#27 emirua

emirua

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 08:01 PM

Kanjurou? :huh: no way. I don't think any of the people who traveled into the present could be traitors and he wasn't in Zou when Jack attacked there. But it makes sense that the traitor was in in Zou and also here. It could be a mink or one of the heart pirates or both if it's Bepo haha. Although, the info about lady hiyori being in the north would discard the heart pirates, so we are only left with a mink being the possible traitor.. and this mink had to be present when they gave the info about the port and lady hiyori... so it could be Sicillian, Carrot or Wanda which doesn't make sense at all hahahaha... so as you said, there's probably more than one traitor..

Also, just reread the chapter and I think Oda is hinting us that luffy will never make it to the harbor :lol:..

#28 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 01:16 PM

so,the cat is out of the bag .
the "black blade" thingy. as suspected black blade is something cladded with haki (Armor ) ,such as even after user detaches it /die it still stays black.

also,there is a possible traitor in the allied force ?the way Orochi got the info,and so did Doflamingo. (or just CP0 doing their work great)

and now one bet: the pirate ninja samurai alliance gonna get wiped out. lol its gonna be devastating . Luffy WILL lose once more ,at the very least.
(its probable that alliance does not know kaido joined up with Bm and orochi knows the plan)

Bege set out to go and save Lola at thriller barc. Why did he try to cross the redline. Because TB is known to be in the first half of the grand line near the Florian triangle.
But then in chapter 953 we see peronas reading the newspaper and finding a news article about Moria being spotted near BB territories. That's the new world.
I believe we are seeing beges trip before the news article came out.

#29 Dude

Dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 09:24 PM

I hope God usopp will return next chapter.usopp is due for.an upgrade in haki or weapons aswell.hope we get to see the straw hat grand fleet appears to strengthen there numbers 5600 should help a lot

#30 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 05:50 AM

Kanjurou? :huh: no way. I don't think any of the people who traveled into the present could be traitors and he wasn't in Zou when Jack attacked there. But it makes sense that the traitor was in in Zou and also here. It could be a mink or one of the heart pirates or both if it's Bepo haha. Although, the info about lady hiyori being in the north would discard the heart pirates, so we are only left with a mink being the possible traitor.. and this mink had to be present when they gave the info about the port and lady hiyori... so it could be Sicillian, Carrot or Wanda which doesn't make sense at all hahahaha... so as you said, there's probably more than one traitor..

Also, just reread the chapter and I think Oda is hinting us that luffy will never make it to the harbor :lol:..

I'm getting weird vibes from Hiyori, I think she could be the traitor. And I'm scared of that.

Because her being a villain would be an amazing twist imo, but her being the traitor would make it likely that she becomes the crybaby princess who was helping Kaido bc X and Y and bc she didnt have hope, and the main characters show her she can trust them...

Im up for Traitor Hiyori, but if she really is a villain.

Bege set out to go and save Lola at thriller barc. Why did he try to cross the redline. Because TB is known to be in the first half of the grand line near the Florian triangle.
But then in chapter 953 we see peronas reading the newspaper and finding a news article about Moria being spotted near BB territories. That's the new world.
I believe we are seeing beges trip before the news article came out.

We discussed in the last chapter discussion (or the previous to that) that Moria's boat which he used to find BB and which we see in the chapter where Shiryu is shown to have the invisible fruit is a smaller VERSION of the Thriller Bark.

So the real one could well be in the florian triangle still.

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#31 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,153 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 18 September 2019 - 06:24 AM

Nice to see Act 2 finish as I am excited to see what the story outside of Wano is going to be like after the story skipped ahead like a week. The Reverie should be finished or about finished and I hope we get to see some of the fallout of that.

The chapter was good. It was nice to see Zoro learning to training with his new sword. That scene where he accidentally cut off the side of the cliff was pretty funny. Interesting that it seems to drain him of haki while using it. Don't think we've seen a sword like that before. I know his cursed sword has been described as being very bloodthirsty, but seeing a sword actually invoke some physical change in its user was unexpected.

Was also interesting to learn that Enma was crafted by the same person that crafted Wado, who probably founded the village Zoro grew up in after he fled, and that Tenguyama crafted Sandai Kitetsu. I am still a bit unclear on the whole "raising the grade" of a sword. I get making it a permanent black blade will make it stronger, but does that permanently jump it up a rank? I figured ranks were fixed. Then Mihawk said that any blade can become a black blade and I always thought that meant to imply that the grade of a sword wasn't as important as we thought and it is more about the user and the user's haki.

I do feel like Hiyori is the traitor possibly. Her not wanting to meet her brother after 20 years and her relationship with Koyshiro feel like she might have plans that are her own and are separate to the rebel group. Although I don't think she would be working for Orochi obviously and probably wants him dead, so her being the one to inform him of the change in the rebels plans doesn't exactly fit, but I always felt like her and Koyshiro have some other goals. I think Law being suspected as the traitor is clearly just misdirection. No way Law turns on Luffy, but I guess Shinobu is another popular choice for the traitor which isn't out of the question.

And it seems like the story really jumped ahead quickly here. It burned through the week to get to the invasion and we sort of missed out on the SHs having their big reunion. They all separated again before Luffy arrived to where Zoro's group was. So they all haven't been together on panel since the Dressrosa arc. Also Luffy and the rebel group are completely unaware Big Mom formed an alliance with Kaidou and is at the island they plan to invade, right? So unless something dramatic happens, like BM losing her memories or turning on Kaidou, they all are screwed and have no chance at winning unless some other major force shows up to help them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users