#1 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 01:31 PM

Chapter 34

Only interesting thing about this chapter were the new dragon eaters. 

#2 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 06:56 PM

Again, don't have to brainwash FT members to fight other FT members. They'll do it willingly.

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#3 ChangeInHeart

ChangeInHeart

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 12:56 AM

Has anyone else been watching the final season? Because I think there might have been a reference to the white mage in Acnologia's backstory. (I don't know how to work the spoiler function, so I won't say anything if no one on here has been watching)

I don't really care for Nebel but Wraith's character seems to have a lot of potential. The way he spoke makes it seem like only dragon slayers can see him.

#4 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 04:06 PM

Has anyone else been watching the final season? Because I think there might have been a reference to the white mage in Acnologia's backstory. (I don't know how to work the spoiler function, so I won't say anything if no one on here has been watching)

I don't really care for Nebel but Wraith's character seems to have a lot of potential. The way he spoke makes it seem like only dragon slayers can see him.

"Alex, I'll take anime that won't be shown on Toonami for $400."

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users