• LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 20 September 2019 - 10:42 AM

https://mangaplus.sh.../viewer/1003786

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter....Also

Spoiler

• Doan likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 11:57 AM

This reminded me of when Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura tried to get the three bells from Kakashi... Jigen is 100x stronger than God-tier Naruto and Sasuke combined :(  - let's focus on Boruto coz it's his story now

• Raiden likes this

:kakashi:  We back

#3 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:00 PM

Can I ask for a reminder where Boruto was sent to?

Also - good chapter.

#4 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:25 PM

Ok so most likely whoever is in Jigens body gets hold of Kawakis body and that’s who was fighting Boruto on the hokage faces.

#5 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 04:13 PM

Just though about these

• Sakura - puppet possession
  • Moryo - demonic possession
  • Isobu - Jinchuriki possession
  • Kabuto - Impure World Reincarnation (corpse control)
  • Tobi - Fourth Mizukage manipulation
  • Black Zetsu - co-existed with host (Kaguya's will?)
  • Kaguya - Madara vanished?

Jigen - ? Wonder who could it be this powerful controlling him, and was it the same thing Kaguya was running from or worried about?

• KUROkami likes this

#6 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 10:59 PM

Jigen is the name of the person whose body Otsutsuki is possessing, similar to how Orochimaru used to possess others, and plans on swapping it with Kawaki's body.

• paka likes this

#7 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,323 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 September 2019 - 01:35 AM

Ishiki I think his name is
  • paka likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#8 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 04:22 AM

Isshiki - Jigen vessel... Dead or alive?

Not sure this possession is related to kama coz Momoshiki did die and Boruto got it - it would shocking if Boruto got multiple Otsutsuki inside him and they're not actually dead

#9 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,323 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 September 2019 - 07:25 AM

Isshiki - Jigen vessel... Dead or alive?

Not sure this possession is related to kama coz Momoshiki did die and Boruto got it - it would shocking if Boruto got multiple Otsutsuki inside him and they're not actually dead

Bruh....I didn't even consider the possibility that its a dead Otsutsuki like what happened to Boruto after he killed Momo

That's crazy lol....I feel like a timeskip is coming on after the next chapter

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#10 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 10:52 AM

Yep... They should at least give us (which they probably will) more detail on his past and it's relation to Kaguya

#11 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 11:02 AM

I don't know if its 'canon, canon' but HImawari 'struck' Naruto so hard that even Kurama felt it. So maybe she has the ability to 'disrupt/hurt' a person that is possessing another person?

. . .

. .

Eh, who am I kidding. The creative team will nerf her just like they do every female.

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#12 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:00 PM

So this might confirm what I posted last chapter about a theory of what Kawaki said about sending Boruto to where Naruto is

https://screenrant.c...aki-theory/amp/ and it also might confirm that Kawaki has been taken over by this character that is controlling Jigen
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#13 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 01:38 AM

Still doesn't explain how they were easily toyed around with and defeated... full power and going all out - they got defeated in such a short time :hmph: 

Time to downgrade them in Boruto... 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th > Naruto + Sasuke

• Raiden likes this

#14 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 10:32 AM

Still doesn't explain how they were easily toyed around with and defeated... full power and going all out - they got defeated in such a short time :hmph:

Its like the new standard is now the Dragonball Standard in that the villain/antagonist bitch slaps the supporting cast only for the main character to power up and beat the villain/antagonist after everyone else has failed.

We knew how powerful Deva Pain was and we knew Hinata wasn't gong to last. She basically even admitted she could be killed. The point is that in the Naruto series we could always tell who was going win just by blatant power differences. Forest of Death Team 7 vs. Orochimaru. Hinata vs. Deva Pain and so on. The power levels were explained beforehand. Yet in this chapter is seemed like some kind of ass-pull because neither Naruto or Sasuke didn't get the chance to use their skills/jutsus. I mean did the creative team completely forget about Sasuke's Kirin or Naruto 'unpredictable nature'?

How did Naruto go from using Shadow Clones to trick his opponents(Neji)/enemies(Deva Pain Round 2) to get a victory to being smacked around like an Academy Student?

Edited by Graeystone, 23 September 2019 - 10:32 AM.

• Raiden and paka like this

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#15 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 04:01 PM

Its like the new standard is now the Dragonball Standard in that the villain/antagonist bitch slaps the supporting cast only for the main character to power up and beat the villain/antagonist after everyone else has failed.

In Dragonball we were prepared for it... soon as Goku died and powered up, we knew what was up going forward. Now that we've sealed Naruto, maybe it's just best to forget him for a long long time and focus on the kids. We can lose our heads the day Naruto pops up just in time to save everyone, and somehow found a way to be stronger than everyone.

He looked really pathetic being spared and not killed - and still talking crap about I'll be back :rly:

• Raiden likes this

#16 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:11 AM

In Dragonball we were prepared for it... soon as Goku died and powered up, we knew what was up going forward. Now that we've sealed Naruto, maybe it's just best to forget him for a long long time and focus on the kids. We can lose our heads the day Naruto pops up just in time to save everyone, and somehow found a way to be stronger than everyone.

He looked really pathetic being spared and not killed - and still talking crap about I'll be back :rly:

There is the slight chance he did pull a Shadow Clone switch at the last second. If it worked with Killerbee then why not Naruto.

z8EE0.png

#17 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:10 PM

There is the slight chance he did pull a Shadow Clone switch at the last second. If it worked with Killerbee then why not Naruto.

Was there a time Naruto ran away from a fight using trickery... don't remember him thinking that way. This is Boruto, not Shippuden. Using more than one Jutsu at the same time is not allowed... setup, strategy, analysis not allowed outside of rennigan. Rush in and perform one Jutsu, try again and use a different Jutsu... rinse and repeat. I keep thinking Naruto now only uses the same number of clones as Boruto in a fight, strategy wise.

The era of Kakashi and Itachi fights ended with Naruto... Now we have Naruto always screaming "Sasuke what do I do?" - the Naruto who became a master at figuring out how to defeat opponents got lazy and gave up that responsibility.

Jigen vs Hashirama or 4th would have been nice like a flashback on how he died in the past or became like he is now - looking for a vessel.

Edited by paka, 24 September 2019 - 03:11 PM.

• Raiden likes this

#18 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 04:16 PM

Was there a time Naruto ran away from a fight using trickery... don't remember him thinking that way. This is Boruto, not Shippuden. Using more than one Jutsu at the same time is not allowed... setup, strategy, analysis not allowed outside of rennigan. Rush in and perform one Jutsu, try again and use a different Jutsu... rinse and repeat. I keep thinking Naruto now only uses the same number of clones as Boruto in a fight, strategy wise.

The era of Kakashi and Itachi fights ended with Naruto... Now we have Naruto always screaming "Sasuke what do I do?" - the Naruto who became a master at figuring out how to defeat opponents got lazy and gave up that responsibility.

Jigen vs Hashirama or 4th would have been nice like a flashback on how he died in the past or became like he is now - looking for a vessel.

Not running away but being spontaneous. Like how he transformed all those clones into boulders to trick Deva Pain in Round 2.It also doesn't make sense for Naruto to flip-flop. All throughout the anime(canon?) he's been shown to be a 'fighting Hokage' meaning if a situation appears he had no problem taking of the Hokage's Hat and going out to fight. The same as in the Baruto manga. Now all of the sudden he's not very smart?

Another issue I have with this is the total sealing of Kurama. During Kushina's flashbacks, it was established that Kurama was 'conceptually to big to be sealed'. We are supposed to believe that the most dreaded of summons/sealing techniques (Shinigami Summon) could not do the job yet JIgan was able to do exactly that to the Fox without batting an eye?

• Raiden likes this

z8EE0.png

#19 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,323 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:51 AM

I disagree with you guys here and I'll explain why

First of all, I dunno why you guys constantly forget that because of Karma, any user/Jigen (Likewise with Momoshiki's Rinnegan) can render ninjutsu useless and even re-direct it back at the original user if they so chose. We LITERALLY saw Jigen absorb Sasuke's Amaterasu with relative ease in this chapter lol. Naruto and Sasuke (Likewise their progenitors the Otsutsuki - Lets not forget that the Sage and therefore all ninja are descendant from this clan) are literal gods at this point, therefore the only way for anyone to be able to realistically deal with them is to first counter their near endless ninjutsu spam/capabilities - Hence this specific ability of Karma.

Secondly, we can't disregard how many times both Sasuke and Naruto have been stabbed with those chakra rods (Rods which btw have ALWAYS been able to pin down Bijuu) as well as how many rods they've been stabned with throughout the fight, and because of this, that's why their chakra levels became so low so fast. No chakra = You're about to get fucked

Thirdly, at this point, all they got left is their Taijutsu and tag team (Basically what they did to Momoshiki) but the difference here is that not only Isshiki clearly stronger and higher up in the Otsutsuki hierarchy than Momoshiki but in addition to Karma enhancing his physical capabilities and his knowledge of both Naruto and Sasuke, its not farfetched for someone like him to be able to read them so easily and beat their ass. Kara has already been shown to be observers of pretty much everything that's been going on so it doesn't make sense at all for their freaking leader to not have studied the only threats that he has to his plans

That and Naruto wasn't really all that when it came to raw Taijutsu anyway....Gai and Lee could even beat his ass if it just came to pure Taijutsu lol

Edited by Tokoya, 25 September 2019 - 06:55 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#20 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 09:20 AM

I disagree with you guys here and I'll explain why

First of all, I dunno why you guys constantly forget that because of Karma, any user/Jigen (Likewise with Momoshiki's Rinnegan) can render ninjutsu useless and even re-direct it back at the original user if they so chose. We LITERALLY saw Jigen absorb Sasuke's Amaterasu with relative ease in this chapter lol. Naruto and Sasuke (Likewise their progenitors the Otsutsuki - Lets not forget that the Sage and therefore all ninja are descendant from this clan) are literal gods at this point, therefore the only way for anyone to be able to realistically deal with them is to first counter their near endless ninjutsu spam/capabilities - Hence this specific ability of Karma.

Secondly, we can't disregard how many times both Sasuke and Naruto have been stabbed with those chakra rods (Rods which btw have ALWAYS been able to pin down Bijuu) as well as how many rods they've been stabned with throughout the fight, and because of this, that's why their chakra levels became so low so fast. No chakra = You're about to get fucked

Thirdly, at this point, all they got left is their Taijutsu and tag team (Basically what they did to Momoshiki) but the difference here is that not only Isshiki clearly stronger and higher up in the Otsutsuki hierarchy than Momoshiki but in addition to Karma enhancing his physical capabilities and his knowledge of both Naruto and Sasuke, its not farfetched for someone like him to be able to read them so easily and beat their ass. Kara has already been shown to be observers of pretty much everything that's been going on so it doesn't make sense at all for their freaking leader to not have studied the only threats that he has to his plans

That and Naruto wasn't really all that when it came to raw Taijutsu anyway....Gai and Lee could even beat his ass if it just came to pure Taijutsu lol

1 - Jigen is part of the Oto. Clan, right? If so then how come Kaguya never displayed that kind of power.

2- The Chakra Rods can only be created by people with Rinnegan as shown in the Naruto Series. Nobody but Nagato and Obito (on some of the Edo Tensei during 4th war). The Rinnegan along with Tenseigan is a byproduct of Kaguya having half-breed children, not a natural upgrade strictly among the Oto. Clan.

3 - We are also shown Naruto to be completely incompetent. Did he completely forget about one of his other options called 'Sage Mode'? Sure Karma can safely absorb Chakra but what about Nature Energy? Nature Energy is one of most dangerous things in the manga because without proper balance/control the target gets stoned in the worst way possible as shown when Naruto flooded the one Pain Body with Nature Energy.

• Raiden likes this

z8EE0.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users