Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,333 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 25 September 2019 - 12:36 PM

1 - Jigen is part of the Oto. Clan, right? If so then how come Kaguya never displayed that kind of power.
2- The Chakra Rods can only be created by people with Rinnegan as shown in the Naruto Series. Nobody but Nagato and Obito (on some of the Edo Tensei during 4th war). The Rinnegan along with Tenseigan is a byproduct of Kaguya having half-breed children, not a natural upgrade strictly among the Oto. Clan.
3 - We are also shown Naruto to be completely incompetent. Did he completely forget about one of his other options called 'Sage Mode'? Sure Karma can safely absorb Chakra but what about Nature Energy? Nature Energy is one of most dangerous things in the manga because without proper balance/control the target gets stoned in the worst way possible as shown when Naruto flooded the one Pain Body with Nature Energy.

1. Jigen is a human possessed by Isshiki Otsutsuki but the only abilities that they all share is interdimensional travel and the Byakugan,everyone has their own unique techniques:

Momoshiki - Rinnegan in his palms that allowed him to absorb chakra/jutsu and make food pills to strengthen himself

Urashiki - Chakra rod that absorbed chakra and allowed him to replicate the jutsu of whomever chakra the rod took

Kinshiki - Absorbed chakra that allowed him to create powerful ninja tools from them and he was also very powerful physically (Fought Sasuke to a stalemate as well)

Kaguya - All sorts of shit lol

Isshiki has the added bonus of having access to Karma so that's another huge boost in power right there

2. His rods drains chakra (And inflicts a lot of damage) as well so my point still stands either way.....They're powerful enough to hold that Juubi thing too to throw out another feat. But in regards to the Rinnegan, both Momoshiki and Urashiki have one (Albeit there's being more similar Sasuke's)

3. Natural Energy could very well be a game changer but he has to stay still for a hot minute in order to get in that state. So unless he comes with his clones pre-saged up, he's not gonna get the time to transform either way
  • Chillman likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#22 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 04:19 PM

Karma, any user/Jigen (Likewise with Momoshiki's Rinnegan) can render ninjutsu useless and even re-direct it back at the original user if they so chose. We LITERALLY saw Jigen absorb Sasuke's Amaterasu with relative ease in this chapter lol

Jigen didn't even use it outside of absorbing Amaterasu in defeated Naruto and Sasuke... that's just how much more powerful he is compared... Throws everything out of proportion - the power scaling is completely shattered when you negate Naruto's speed, Sasuke's reaction, Kurama, Susano etc. without using your OP abilities and not even taking the fight seriously... Just how much more powerful is Jigen? Momoshiki was a joke compared to him

Lets not forget that the Sage and therefore all ninja are descendant from this clan) are literal gods at this point, therefore the only way for anyone to be able to realistically deal with them is to first counter their near endless ninjutsu spam/capabilities - Hence this specific ability of Karma.

Senjutsu [Sage-mode/Natural energy] is where the difference begins - toad/snake. That is what makes it possible to fight against the Otsutsuki - also reason why Hagoromo was given the training by Gamamaru (also from wiki - Hagoromo's wisdom, combined with his kekkei mōra, allowed him to create the original form of ninjutsu, Ninshu and Fuinjutsu)... These are the counter + strength in numbers

Naruto have been stabbed with those chakra rods (Rods which btw have ALWAYS been able to pin down Bijuu) as well as how many rods they've been stabned with throughout the fight, and because of this, that's why their chakra levels became so low so fast. No chakra = You're about to get fucked

Re-watch Naruto vs Sasuke last fight... Naruto running out of chakra is a miss by this writer... Naruto can have clones collecting Natural energy and replenishing as many times as needed (lets not forget Kurama can also collect natural energy using clones) - the writer forgot that part. Also let's not forget these chakra rods have not been an issue for Naruto as stated by Kurama

Karma enhancing his physical capabilities and his knowledge of both Naruto and Sasuke, its not farfetched for someone like him to be able to read them so easily and beat their ass. Kara has already been shown to be observers of pretty much everything that's been going on so it doesn't make sense at all for their freaking leader to not have studied the only threats that he has to his plans

True Karma does all that, but to have this much difference against two of the most powerful ninja in all of Naruto and Boruto, to make child's play of their fight and not even go all out, where do we place him in terms of power. How do you even catch up to be able to fight him in the future. Outside of Boruto probably being a vessel to two Otsutsuki, what other possibilities do we have, Jigen is like having Jiren as the antagonist in the Perfect Cell Saga

That and Naruto wasn't really all that when it came to raw Taijutsu anyway....Gai and Lee could even beat his ass if it just came to pure Taijutsu lol

This is false... Naruto has been fighting with regular taijutsu against almost all his opponents and keeping up - I'd put him in the top 5... where Naruto goes to 2nd best, only behind 8th gate Guy/Lee, is frog kata... Naruto probably never saw the need for it coz his opponents were not strong enough... see fight against Momshiki when he chose to use it - and just enough against Pain's corpses.

To compare Naruto to the best of the best and claim he is not that good, is reaching

Kaguya - All sorts of shit lol

:laugh:

3. Natural Energy could very well be a game changer but he has to stay still for a hot minute in order to get in that state. So unless he comes with his clones pre-saged up, he's not gonna get the time to transform either way

Is this still an issue for Naruto?

Edited by paka, 25 September 2019 - 04:10 PM.

• Tokoya and Raiden like this

:kakashi:  We back

#23 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:09 PM

who's this Isshiki character you guys talking about, did I miss something, looked up the name and couldn't find a picture?

when was he mentioned?
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#24 superfranky

superfranky

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:56 PM

who's this Isshiki character you guys talking about, did I miss something, looked up the name and couldn't find a picture?

when was he mentioned?

The name of the Otsuki that is currently controlling Jigen. The last page shows him.

• Doan likes this

#25 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 10:35 AM

Wasn't Jiraiya's change into Sage Mode pretty fast when he transformed to fight Pain?. . .(Damn, I miss the Perv!)

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#26 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 26 September 2019 - 01:53 PM

Wasn't Jiraiya's change into Sage Mode pretty fast when he transformed to fight Pain?. . .(Damn, I miss the Perv!)

from what i remember in the anime, it took a little while to transform and needed help from Ma and Pa, iirc

• paka and KUROkami like this
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#27 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 09:55 AM

Yes, but it was the toads who got him into sage mode.

Naruto's was almost instantaneous against Obito or Madara though

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#28 superfranky

superfranky

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:31 PM

Yes, but it was the toads who got him into sage mode.

Naruto's was almost instantaneous against Obito or Madara though

I thought Kurama gathered natural energy for him even when he was moving and he no longer had any limits on his sage mode 

• Raiden and KUROkami like this

#29 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 10:08 AM

I finally managed to catch up to this chapter and I have to say... I'm disappointed.

But in all fairness I already knew I would be from the first page of Boruto's manga where we learn that Naruto has lost eventually.

I have to be honest. I did not enjoy the fight, for me Naruto and Sasuke were utterly nerfed.

For example: There is one scene where Naruto is clashing his rasengan against Jigen, and Sasuke used his rinnegan to switch places with Naruto. But he does it in a way that he still has to strike Jigen, allowing the bad guy to block.

There are countless ways this strategy could've worked. Sasuke could've switched the Rasengan for the Sword, he could've switched himself but already with his sword point forward, he could make Naruto attack him and switch spots with Jigen before the attack hits.

Then there's the stamina issue. Jigen kicked Sasuke out of Susano'o and Naruto out of Kyubi mode. That was it. One kick each. And they were down.

I'm not even going to ask where did Naruto's senjutso reflexes went, or Sasuke's planning ability, or why didn't he try to at least use Tsukyomi, or when did his chackra became so weak.

But most importantly, right and the end, when Jigen vessel starts to break, they KNEW that something is wrong. They knew Jigen was at his limit. And still they embraced their fate. And what does adult Naruto does? Summons 4 or 5 clones to by Sasuke some time. Remember the FIRST chapter of NARUTO when he summoned, FOR THE FIRST TIME, 500 clones or so?

Look, I have no problem with the heroes losing and a new stronger bad guy coming up. But at least make our heroes fight full power and with smart ideas.

• Raiden, Graeystone, Strobacaxi and 1 other like this

#30 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 11:31 AM

This is Sakura's moment to shine... maybe husband Sasuke will take months to recover from 2 hits :banghead: - she's been storing all that healing chakra during peaceful times right?

and where is Kakashi, ANBU, long list of OP shinobi... why do we have a child Sarada running to apply the finishing blow to this new God :facepalm:

This might get worse - I'm prepared as long as it's not Boruto jumps into the fight again

:kakashi:  We back

#31 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 10:04 AM

This is Sakura's moment to shine... maybe husband Sasuke will take months to recover from 2 hits :banghead: - she's been storing all that healing chakra during peaceful times right?

and where is Kakashi, ANBU, long list of OP shinobi... why do we have a child Sarada running to apply the finishing blow to this new God :facepalm:

This might get worse - I'm prepared as long as it's not Boruto jumps into the fight again

In Dragonball the final round fight against Cell was handled with more dignity that this. . .

• paka likes this

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users