• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Buster

Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:54 PM

If you want Bleach to return purchase from www.cdjapan.co.jp the first 3 volumes of "Bleach-Can't fear your own world!". Just go to www.cdjapan.co.jp and at the search button type in Bleach Can't Fear Your Own World, each volume is from 5$ to 9$, 3 are out so far, Tite Kubo is working on volume 4 right now some chapters from volume 4 are already out, it's true the versions you find on CD Japan are raws, untranslated versions, but I have a spanish friend who translates the chapters in spanish on YouTube, his YouTube channel name is Donmaui, subscribe to his channel if you understand some spanish as I do, and my guess is that if we want Bleach to be back we have to show our support and buy these 3 volumes so volume 4 may come out faster, it is a wonderfull story where Ichigo is gone in vacation with friends and we find out what happened to some characters, new enemies appear, Halibel and female quincies survived,a new enemy from Soul Society named Tokinada shows up training a kid from a royal clan who wants to become the new king of all 3 worlds : Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and the Human World. My guess is that we have to purchase these 3 volumes in order to get things work faster so volume 4 may come out faster so we can get "Bleach" back. The same thing happened to "Boruto", as some support was shown towards the manga it even got animated. So buy these 3 "Bleach - Can't fear your own world" volumes so Bleach may progress and we might even get it back.

Edited by Buster, 24 September 2019 - 04:36 PM.

FZ9Fjl.jpg

#2 Buster

Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 05:51 PM

Also, many interesting things are going on, like a war between the 4 races: shinigamis, hollows, fullbringers and quincies.

FZ9Fjl.jpg

#3 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

A charming jerk

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,622 posts
  • LocationOne profile checks...Two profile checks...Three...

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:13 PM

No

• Raiden and ddboy102 like this

#4 Buster

Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:02 AM

No

Well, if you wanna drop it it's up to you but there are many Bleach fans out there who want it back. The story is getting interesting, the new enemy is a kid from a royal clan who wants to become the leader of all species: Shinigamis, Hollows, Fullbringers and Quincies and while the species are fighting amongsts themselves they are getting warned that this kid who is trained by a shinigami named Tokinada might be a potential threat.

Edited by Buster, 25 September 2019 - 08:12 AM.

FZ9Fjl.jpg

#5 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,341 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 11:18 AM

Bleach isn't coming back kid. 

Let this series die. 

Also I doubt whatever your talkign about is canon considering Quincies have pretty much been killed Ywach.

• Raiden likes this

sUP3nUt.jpg?1

“I’m a slow learner, it’s true. But I learn. "

#6 Buster

Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 03:10 PM

Let this series die.

Also I doubt whatever your talkign about is canon considering Quincies have pretty much been killed Ywach.

This is a side novel which gives explanations to what was uncovered. All the female Quincies survided, even Bambietta but in her zombified mode, Candice and Menias were revived by Mayuri, Liltotto and Giselle survived, plus Liltotto after she ate Pepe it is revealead that she has the ability to steal someone elses' abilities if she eats them, when she faced Yhawch she stole Pepes' ability but it still wasn't enough to finish Yhawch off.

Let this series die. 

And stop calling me a kid, you people didn't change a bit, I thought I should give OneManga forums another chance, but I should just drop it. There are more friendly places over the internet where I can disscus over Bleach.

Edited by Buster, 25 September 2019 - 03:01 PM.

FZ9Fjl.jpg

#7 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,341 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 04:20 PM

I was just joking with the kid part, I meant no offense. It was just me being cheeky.

I honestly, don't want to touch the novel. I don't think it was written by Kubo and if it was and is important he should have included it in the story. 

sUP3nUt.jpg?1

“I’m a slow learner, it’s true. But I learn. "

#8 Buster

Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:47 PM

It is written by Kubo in collaboration with Ryogo Nagita, and based on the sales Bleach's future will be decided. Oh, I'm a bit jealous on latin american fans cause they are more updated. I found this info from a latin american fan from YouTube.

Edited by Buster, 26 September 2019 - 07:54 AM.

FZ9Fjl.jpg

#9 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:59 PM

Well, if you wanna drop it it's up to you but there are many Bleach fans out there who want it back. The story is getting interesting, the new enemy is a kid from a royal clan who wants to become the leader of all species: Shinigamis, Hollows, Fullbringers and Quincies and while the species are fighting amongsts themselves they are getting warned that this kid who is trained by a shinigami named Tokinada might be a potential threat.

Where can I read this

#10 Buster

Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 09:48 AM

From here you can buy volume 1 http://www.cdjapan.c...4655d96088b5987

From here you can buy volume 2 http://www.cdjapan.c...4655d96088b5987

and from here you can buy volume 3 http://www.cdjapan.c...4655d96088b5987

Edited by Buster, 03 October 2019 - 09:42 AM.

FZ9Fjl.jpg

#11 Buster

Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 01:27 PM

I received yesterday the volumes, so basically this is a story where Hisagi is the main character and we find out which other characters survived. There are just these 3 volumes to this story and the story ends how Hisagi awakens his bankai and kills one of the two potential enemies with his bankai, Hisagis' bankai is finally reavealed. I guess that "Can't fear your own world" will be followed by another sequel cause at the end of Can't fear your own world 3 is written COMPLETED. I guess the next enemy will be that kid who is trying to become the ruler of all species who was trained by Tokinada who gets killed by Hisagis' bankai at the end of "Can't fear your own world 3". If we want more sequels we have to purchase more volumes and increase Bleach in sales. How much can it cost you? Maximum 10 dollars each volume.

I would love to share with you all some drawings from these 3 volumes but it's written that whoever shares the content gets penalised so if you're interested about this story you have to buy it.

Edited by Buster, 04 October 2019 - 03:52 PM.

FZ9Fjl.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users