• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 07:44 AM

Right.... Now... Oden's face-reveal is going to be an utter disappointment isn't it?

He is MOMO!!!

#22 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 09:31 AM

happening. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

BTW is this the first confirmation that the night of the Onigashima raid takes place during a full moon? I always assumed that it would because it was foreshadowed since Zou that the minks would all use their Su Long forms in the fight against Wano but I don't remember it actually being mentioned before this chapter.

That never made sense to me. The op world has some 6 moons. Every night should have one full moon. At least I know it wouldn't be like our world where we have one every 28 days.

Right.... Now... Oden's face-reveal is going to be an utter disappointment isn't it?

Too much build up for any possible delivery.
Why should anyone be more important than Roger hype.

I know oden said he wanted no help from the outside but seriously. For someone so loved and respected, how come wb, shanks and Rayleigh did nothing once they found out about wano take over.
WB allowed kaido to become a yonko and for 20 years kaido grew an army that matched WBs one. Not only that but WB let himself grow old when he kneet that eventually kaido or BM were going after him. He let his own crew fall in the worst way possible.

#23 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,126 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 05 October 2019 - 12:50 PM

He is MOMO!!!

Why would he lie 2 times to luffy

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#24 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 October 2019 - 03:39 AM

Senseless flashback... Seriously wtf was that? There was not a single information in it that could even be of use in the slightest. Completely retarded waste of space. 

The rest was shitty at best. While i like that there is some progress at least, of course Oda once more skipped the actual fight. How low OP has fallen... Moreover how stupid is their plan in the first place? I mean seriously how stupid must one be to actually gather ones troops right in view of the enemies main base? Did Oda have a stroke or what? Of course the enemy attacks u if he knows exactly where u r. Its the opposite of  smart to try a surprise attack right on front of the main territory of ur foe, without any use of ur surroudings  without hiding like at all...place ur boats right at the coast... smart plan u goddamn idiots... i mean honestly it was in plain sight... there was NOTHING to obscure the view from Onigashima to the boats.. how completely fuckign stupid must one be? I mean ok Luffy is just like that, but Franky? dude did u have a stroke as well? Perhaps forgot to wonder that if u can see the main base from there so can the enemy...view worksboth ways u morons... except u though that all enemy troops are blind, in which case u r retards once more..

what a fucking retarded chapter...  op has always been one of those mangas where stupidity was a huge thing... but this... seriously this is beyond the actions of a retard....  

_____

seriously why am i the only one raging because of this shit chapter @captain kidd, u at least tried, but honestly this was the dumbest chapter ever, why r u so calm? 

Edited by capu, 06 October 2019 - 03:42 AM.

#25 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,979 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 06 October 2019 - 04:30 AM

Oden was huge. I alway wonder how those people in OP grow. They all seem to be the same hight as children but at some point some of them just get 4 m taller then the rest.

2mg5kyb.jpg

#26 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 06:12 AM

Why would he lie 2 times to luffy

1.He doesn't remember

2.Some odaish (stupid) motive

Momo said that he remember Roger being 'some young pirate making his name', and we know that Roger made his name 49y ago, so Momo is certainly not 6y old kid from 20y ago.

My copywrighted theory is MOMO is ODEN.

Edited by D.Hyuga, 06 October 2019 - 06:12 AM.

#27 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 October 2019 - 08:19 AM

Momo said that he remember Roger being 'some young pirate making his name'

Ye he never said it like that...Brook said it like that not momo...

Edited by capu, 06 October 2019 - 08:19 AM.

• PunkHazard likes this

#28 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,763 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 08:29 AM

Senseless flashback... Seriously wtf was that? There was not a single information in it that could even be of use in the slightest. Completely retarded waste of space.

The rest was shitty at best. While i like that there is some progress at least, of course Oda once more skipped the actual fight. How low OP has fallen... Moreover how stupid is their plan in the first place? I mean seriously how stupid must one be to actually gather ones troops right in view of the enemies main base? Did Oda have a stroke or what? Of course the enemy attacks u if he knows exactly where u r. Its the opposite of smart to try a surprise attack right on front of the main territory of ur foe, without any use of ur surroudings without hiding like at all...place ur boats right at the coast... smart plan u goddamn idiots... i mean honestly it was in plain sight... there was NOTHING to obscure the view from Onigashima to the boats.. how completely fuckign stupid must one be? I mean ok Luffy is just like that, but Franky? dude did u have a stroke as well? Perhaps forgot to wonder that if u can see the main base from there so can the enemy...view worksboth ways u morons... except u though that all enemy troops are blind, in which case u r retards once more..
what a fucking retarded chapter... op has always been one of those mangas where stupidity was a huge thing... but this... seriously this is beyond the actions of a retard....

_____
seriously why am i the only one raging because of this shit chapter @captain kidd, u at least tried, but honestly this was the dumbest chapter ever, why r u so calm?

Haha ya I am a little busy irl for the moment but I agree it was a horrible chapter.
The only saving grace is it wasnt entirely about a fox.
And I really am not being dramatic when I say "only" saving grace. It was a complete waste of a chapter.
1st we get a pointless flashback. I already went through in my small chapter review all the stuff the flashback could of been trying to teach us, and none of it was new except maybe buggy and roger like oden?
2nd we have 5 pages dedicated to a send off and some type of party.
3rd then we have another 5 bs pages dedicated to kin yelling about his ships that we all know will either show up next chapter or we will get another entire chapter dedicated to a fox that stores ships and will magically deliver them to our heros when they need them most.

So all in all these types of chapters are the types of chapters I look back on and get really angry about when ever oda gives us those (BS) numbers of years he wants to keep working on OP.
Listen buddy, if you wanted to finish OP in 5 years you wouldnt be wasting nearly as much space..... we have a chapter dedicated entirely to a fox and a chapter dedicated entirely to.... saying "the ships are gone"
I would offer to rewrite this chapter but i literally cant. The actual smart move would to begin this chapter by saying "an incident occured last night" then showing what happened to the ships.(or to avoid an unnecessary flashback, end act 2 on the night before the raid so we can open with the incident in real time) No roger scene no sending orochi off... I assure you if orochi is at the party no one will wonder how he got there. Or if you really want use 1 panel to show his send off. Not a freaking double page spread.

Also even if you didnt have a direct line of sight to the enemy island. I would still find it difficult to believe someone could build a fleet.... just in enemy land.
Samurai "hey welcome to wano the land ruled by an evil power hungry dictator that starves us"
Franky "ok cool, I am going to build(repair technically) a massive fleet of ships over there is that cool?"
Samuria "ya that's reasonable"

In real life that shit couldn't fly. Cuba tried putting up some missiles and we found out. And missiles are a lot smaller then a freaking fleet. And in real life people dont have CoO and our dear leader isnt a flying dragon...

And not to mention the plan was discovered so it's not like orochi doesnt have a reason to check the.... what... 5 ports in wano?

You know what they really should of done. Just stolen all the flying roofs off the houses in wano. Fly across the lake.

But for real they should of just gotten planks. 4000 planks. And just used them like surf boards, cover themselves in sea weed, and paddle across the lake thing. (Df users would have to be dragged.)

I mean I guess it wouldnt be nearly as cool as a massive naval operation. And the seas are rough. You would have to be a really good surfer to make it across that sea. But the up side is they are very easy to hide and an enemy cant do anything about it.... what are they going to do set fire to 4000 planks? Luffy can just get more planks.
Also they can cover themselves in sea weed and lie on the planks, it would be very... ninja like... for a massive clump of seaweed to just stand up and start storming the beach.
And they could be more spread out. So I wont be wondering why kiadou doesnt just fire 4 blasts and knock out the entire fleet.

Also this oden is momo idea. Couldn't care less. But I guess it would explain why these idiots are so excited to make a 10 year old their ruler.....although that would mean they all know the truth and dont feel like telling momo. Jerks.
  • capu likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#29 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 October 2019 - 02:14 PM

Haha ya I am a little busy irl for the moment but I agree it was a horrible chapter.
The only saving grace is it wasnt entirely about a fox.
And I really am not being dramatic when I say "only" saving grace. It was a complete waste of a chapter.
1st we get a pointless flashback. I already went through in my small chapter review all the stuff the flashback could of been trying to teach us, and none of it was new except maybe buggy and roger like oden?
2nd we have 5 pages dedicated to a send off and some type of party.
3rd then we have another 5 bs pages dedicated to kin yelling about his ships that we all know will either show up next chapter or we will get another entire chapter dedicated to a fox that stores ships and will magically deliver them to our heros when they need them most.

So all in all these types of chapters are the types of chapters I look back on and get really angry about when ever oda gives us those (BS) numbers of years he wants to keep working on OP.
Listen buddy, if you wanted to finish OP in 5 years you wouldnt be wasting nearly as much space..... we have a chapter dedicated entirely to a fox and a chapter dedicated entirely to.... saying "the ships are gone"

Lol at first i was thinking u were talking about how naruto befriended the 9 tails out of nowhere. and i was like captain is so right, that was so freaking stupid. Then i realised ohh wait shit we had such a stupid scene in op as well.... goddamn it Oda truly wastes our time .... always those needless sidestories.... can anyone tell me why in every freaking arc we get at least 3 people noone with a right mind cares about? and even worse those are the ones focussed the most.... i mean anyone remembers the names of anyone excpet hodi at FI? i certainly dont... at least we got a glimpse of a fight there, afterwards it got worse (when Oda started forgetting that there are more than 1 SH (=Luffy)...., what is Choppers role, can anyone tell me? i am sure Law can do what Chopper does... just better/faster, we at least know that he can remove any poison at will... chopper what about u? r u anything more than a pet? guess not Oda changed ur position within the crew... from monster to pet.)

Ye the ships part was epic....what felt like 10 pages was simply about... wait the boats aint here. wow... i could have done that in a single speech bubble...like: "boats aint here yet. why?, what happened to our allies?" see far faster same amount of information... good lord i hate how Oda has turned from an adventure manga, filled with a lot of action to ... cutie/girly manga... oda really wishes to cut off the balls of men...

or to avoid an unnecessary flashback, end act 2 on the night before the raid so we can open with the incident in real time

u speak my mind brother! But hey we both know Oda did fool us by saying we get a bigger war than MF. What he meant was: i will tell u there was a bigger war, with far better fights, but i will offscreen/timeskip them and tell u it simply was an epic war! 

no sending orochi off... I assure you if orochi is at the party no one will wonder how he got there.

agreed.

Also even if you didnt have a direct line of sight to the enemy island. I would still find it difficult to believe someone could build a fleet.... just in enemy land.
Samurai "hey welcome to wano the land ruled by an evil power hungry dictator that starves us"
Franky "ok cool, I am going to build(repair technically) a massive fleet of ships over there is that cool?"
Samuria "ya that's reasonable"

to be fair i think Luffy would have approved of such a "great" plan. goddamn he is a moron. dont think the samurai are as stupid as him, and they already setthe bar pretty high... but that Franky... i mean our franky is just as stupid really bugs me.

And not to mention the plan was discovered so it's not like orochi doesnt have a reason to check the.... what... 5 ports in wano?

exactly another showcase of how retarded this all is. Kine: "wait we need a better plan our last one has been discovered. ok wait no problem let me think of something, well orochi knows we wanted to gather and a certain port, we all want to go to onigashima, right? yes right there is the fire festivals, ALL our enemies will be gathered there at once, great they only outnumber us 1:7,5 there, epic, makes no sense to already diminish the enemies forces beforehand, we are so smart by letting them gather, ok back to how we keep our gathering point a secret, wait i got it, we simply go directly in plain sight of the enemies main base, right, noone will expect that"

Fishdude: "but wait cant they see us there too?"

Kine: "no never, impossible to see a hundred meters (300 yards?) noone can do that, ohh lord this plan is so great."

everyone else: Yes we totally agree thats just genius Kine!"

Kine: "ye i know i am Wanos strategist after all!"

Omg this is what Oda must have thought as well. Otherwise such shit could never have been the outcome.

and i did only count the ratio 1:7,5 since they did not even know about BMs forces...

still this ratio was of no concern to them, even though they all know that they could not beat Kaidou in the past either, and thats with their former lord, who sailed under the PK... 

You know what they really should of done. Just stolen all the flying roofs off the houses in wano. Fly across the lake

well taming the carps would have been my addition to those genius plans, they present more space, but urs works just as well.

But for real they should of just gotten planks. 4000 planks. And just used them like surf boards, cover themselves in sea weed, and paddle across the lake thing. (Df users would have to be dragged.)

I really like where this is going :D

I mean I guess it wouldnt be nearly as cool as a massive naval operation. And the seas are rough. You would have to be a really good surfer to make it across that sea.

true and we all know how bad Brook, Chopper and Luffy r at not falling into the water. hmh perhaps nail them to the carps/planks with a stapler?

Also they can cover themselves in sea weed and lie on the planks, it would be very... ninja like... for a massive clump of seaweed to just stand up and start storming the beach.

i am starting to think one of the morons around would actually start eating all the seaweed....

Also this oden is momo idea. Couldn't care less. But I guess it would explain why these idiots are so excited to make a 10 year old their ruler.....although that would mean they all know the truth and dont feel like telling momo. Jerks.

hopefully not, this momo=oden thing is stupid. that would simply lead to hiyori being a true whore who cheated on oden, since if oden is momo she certainly would be his wife (dont remember her name), that would mean the return of the time fruit, and i never read a manga where timepowers were done well.   

Edited by capu, 06 October 2019 - 02:24 PM.

• captain kidd likes this

#30 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 04:12 PM

that would simply lead to hiyori being a true whore who cheated on oden

Hiyori should be Oden/Momo's daughter. And maybe successor to time fruit(I can guarantee you there is someone with time fruit around)

#31 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 08:05 PM

Speaking of Hiyori, its really fishy that she has not mentioned anything about Kyoshiro to either the alliance, or Zoro  :hmm: .

In addition, she is insisting on not meeting Momo. She is most likely the traitor but she may have a good reason and acting like Doctor Strange to fulfill a vision from her mother where the alliance wins.

#32 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 October 2019 - 04:09 PM

Hiyori should be Oden/Momo's daughter. And maybe successor to time fruit(I can guarantee you there is someone with time fruit around)

as  i said i dont like timeabilities. mostly they r done too bad for me to enjoy.

Speaking of Hiyori, its really fishy that she has not mentioned anything about Kyoshiro to either the alliance, or Zoro
true that

In addition, she is insisting on not meeting Momo. She is most likely the traitor but she may have a good reason and acting like Doctor Strange to fulfill a vision from her mother where the alliance wins.

if she indeed does have the time fruit that would be a reasonable excuse for her to act like that, then again, so far i doubt u can actually forsee the future (i think u actually need to travel there, thats how i understood how odens wife's fruit works, could be wrong though), at least not without actually traveeling there through time, and since there is noway to actually go backward in time (that was directly stated right?) that would somehow contradict what oda mentioned about the fruit so far. 

#33 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:29 AM

so far i doubt u can actually forsee the future

We got haki that grants future seeing, and then you have Madam Shirley and her ability.

#34 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 October 2019 - 11:18 AM

We got haki that grants future seeing, and then you have Madam Shirley and her ability.

While u got a point, u  have to keep in mind that there is a big difference in looking seconds into the future (Kata, who so far has the best future sight which is canonically linked to CoO) or more than 20 years. Even in Shirleys case (and we dont know whether its a DF or another skill she has unique to only her) she did not look moe into the future than perhaps a few years at max, or how long u think OP is gonna last in op time (WB deaths wasnt far away/imminent and Luffy destroying FI could also be a few months in op time span)?

#35 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 09:26 PM

true that

if she indeed does have the time fruit that would be a reasonable excuse for her to act like that, then again, so far i doubt u can actually forsee the future (i think u actually need to travel there, thats how i understood how odens wife's fruit works, could be wrong though), at least not without actually traveeling there through time, and since there is noway to actually go backward in time (that was directly stated right?) that would somehow contradict what oda mentioned about the fruit so far. 

@capu

That moment leads me to believe that she could have the ability to see the future...

Spoiler

I wonder if her mother foresaw that she would meet a man using the three sword style  :hmm:.

Otama is also an interesting case in chapter 928... She is 8 years old but she somehow respects the Kozuki family who perished 20 years ago despite never knowing any of them. She had no issues calling Momo by his first name...

Spoiler

She is definitely hiding something as well... I wonder what  :wut:

#36 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:24 AM

That moment leads me to believe that she could have the ability to see the future...

U mean the picture reference?

I dont get it. Does she not simply refer to Zoro using 3 swords?

I wonder if her mother foresaw that she would meet a man using the three sword style.

If that is true than @D.Hyuga s theory (Momo=Oden-->Hiyori=Odens wife) would be proven wrong.

Referring to both at once:

If Odens wife truly had the ability to see this far into the future than Odens death would make 0 sense. He would have known that opposing Kaidou (with however many allies he had) still would not have been enough, therefore (in order to ensure Wano would not suffer like this under Orochis+Kaidous rule, which a kind leader should indeed have in mind) he would have first garthered whomever he needed, and noone can tell me that not a single GRpirate (who matters enough, like Rayleigh or Scopper Gaban) and not a single WB pirate (who matters enough) would have joined their former comrade Oden in the battlle in order to help Odens homeland. It would severly question the characters of those people we have seen to act in a certain way for their comrades. I mean Marco practically mentioned that  whoever messes with a single ally (ally!, not even crewmember like Oden was) of theirs, has to expect complete retaliation of the WB pirates. Roger has been depicted even beyond that! He destroyed entire armies, simply for having spoken ill of his friends, which takes it to a entire new lvl, i doubt the members of the GR pirates would be at least a bit similar to that. 

Only option for that not being the case i see is, Oden sacrificed his people (which would be a drastic measure, considering they suffered immensly for 20 whole fuc*ing years) in order to finally gather the allies (SHGF) to defeat Kaidou and gang and then open up Wanos borders. But as i said thats a real bad leader than, cant think of much worse...

Otama is also an interesting case in chapter 928... She is 8 years old but she somehow respects the Kozuki family who perished 20 years ago despite never knowing any of them. She had no issues calling Momo by his first name...

I'd say she respects them because her teacher (Kitetsu dude) told her stories of the epic old times. to the 2nd part: children tend to not care about titles and simply are direct in generel. Therefore i dont really find that behavior unexpected, but maybe thats just me?

She is definitely hiding something as well... I wonder what 

Well mayhaps Kitetsu dude (just like Hiyoris girl friend (the one that knew the secret of who he really is) and Kawamatsu) also knew and told her?

But yes thats a good point.

Might be her lineage though? She might be another daimyos daughter if u ask me. I mean (iirc) each region had a daimyo (with so far only the kouzoki ruling over 2 regions as far as we know), so she might be "royality" as well?

Edited by capu, 09 October 2019 - 11:26 AM.

#37 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,153 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:06 AM

They are really building up Oden to be some important figure. I really didn't think much of him when he was first mentioned and introduced. Just another king-like character of a country, but Oda is going to such great lengths to show how special and important he is. It was nice to see some of Roger's old crew in a flashback, but even Roger is fawning over him. I wonder if after all the build up will his reveal be worth it. Feels like Oda is setting expectations a bit too high given how none of the other Wano characters have really stood out.

I do fine it strange how none of the Roger pirates, or even the Whitebeard pirates, went and helped Wano when it was being attacked and taken over by Kaidou. Since Oden was part of both of their crews. I guess Roger was already dead at that time and his crew disbanded and probably cut off contact with each other, but Whitebeard not helping feels odd unless he and Oden parted on bad terms maybe.

So the harbor was destroyed by maybe the Numbers since they were stomping around? It doesn't feel like Orochi has the forces to really do it on his own. Although I guess maybe no one was defeated and just the boats at the harbor were destroyed? I guess Orochi could do that. I was a bit lost on what exactly happened there. I know the SHs are going to use the Sunny to travel and that is where they went, but I guess everyone else is still stuck at Udon prison then and their 4,000 fighters are still okay?

It still feels odd that Orochi is going the party normally when he is aware of a rebellion that is trying to happen. Leaving the capital with most of your forces feels like a bad idea when there is a rebellion going on. Him only leaving Kyoshiro behind to watch over the capital feels like a really bad idea. Obviously he is going to betray Orochi but hopefully there is more to his character than just joining up with Luffy's group. I still think it would be interesting if Hiyori and Kioshiro are working on their own and want to rule Wano themselves, but I don't think Oda would do that.

#38 Engal

Engal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 06:21 AM

I'm convinced that, somehow, Luffy will meet oden in the past someday, and that's why Oden and everyone else will be cryptic about " waiting for " that " man "' to come 

#39 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 October 2019 - 03:10 PM

They are really building up Oden to be some important figure. I really didn't think much of him when he was first mentioned and introduced. Just another king-like character of a country, but Oda is going to such great lengths to show how special and important he is. It was nice to see some of Roger's old crew in a flashback, but even Roger is fawning over him. I wonder if after all the build up will his reveal be worth it. Feels like Oda is setting expectations a bit too high given how none of the other Wano characters have really stood out.
Considering the immens hype Oden already recived because of being able to wound Kaidou, i think we r up for some huge letdown...

I do fine it strange how none of the Roger pirates, or even the Whitebeard pirates, went and helped Wano when it was being attacked and taken over by Kaidou. Since Oden was part of both of their crews. I guess Roger was already dead at that time and his crew disbanded and probably cut off contact with each other, but Whitebeard not helping feels odd unless he and Oden parted on bad terms maybe.
Evn if thy parted on bad trms WBs and Rogers entire characters wre centered around: "Dont fuc# with us or we 'll avenge whomever and kill u!" therefore it maks 0 sense so far that no WBpirate went to help and for no GR pirate to come either...

It still feels odd that Orochi is going the party normally when he is aware of a rebellion that is trying to happen. Leaving the capital with most of your forces feels like a bad idea when there is a rebellion going on. Him only leaving Kyoshiro behind to watch over the capital feels like a really bad idea. Obviously he is going to betray Orochi but hopefully there is more to his character than just joining up with Luffy's group. I still think it would be interesting if Hiyori and Kioshiro are working on their own and want to rule Wano themselves, but I don't think Oda would do that.
I think Hiyori is going to Kyoshiro in order  to convinc him that the time of the "true" rebellion has come, since the 3 sword-style swordsman promised by Toko has finally appeared.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users