Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,327 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 20 October 2019 - 02:47 PM

https://mangaplus.sh.../viewer/1004785

Edited by Tokoya, 03 November 2019 - 12:46 AM.

• Doan likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 06:07 PM

Hope they continue to focus the story and avoid these fights that don't make sense... Boruto and Kawaki becoming Otsutsuki is interesting - is that how they procreate? Now I get it - vessel :o

Please give Sarada some new clothes :perv:

• Raiden likes this

:kakashi:  We back

#3 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,316 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 21 October 2019 - 10:05 AM

Who is this boro guy smh

#4 SubzeroDegrees

SubzeroDegrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 10:44 AM

This is probably one of my favorite Boruto chapters to date. Everything Shikamaru said was true, he's Naruto's top advisor so he should be the most suspicious of everyone. And he didn't just pull his arguments out of his ass they actually made sense for a second there even Boruto started to doubt Kawaki.

This manga truly shines when the adult characters get time to shine. But I also loved the kid characters this chapter. Kawaki could've have been absorbed the shadow paralysis but didn't do so until he realized he could save the Seventh. And I love how Mitsuki just grabbed Boruto and Sarada and dipped. Since he's Orochimaru's "son" I'm sure Shikamaru has his doubt about him as well. And I love how Kawaki gave Shikamaru that evil look like "you wanted proof right?"

P.S. Can it get anymore obvious that Kashin Koji is Jiraiya?

• Raiden, Doan and paka like this

#5 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:02 PM

P.S. Can it get anymore obvious that Kashin Koji is Jiraiya?

They kinda gave too much away when he killed the first member of Kara, killed their agent (Ao), held back during fight against Team Konohamaru, ditched Delta, used toads, rasengan etc. Still cannot confirm his relation to Jiraiya though and who/what is he fighting for... vengence, rogue ninja, inherited Jiraiya's will, greed - hard to tell at this point... what we confirmed is his goal - to kill Jigen

Who is this boro guy smh

I'd be more concerned if he lost to a bunch of kids without interference from the adults

• Raiden and KUROkami like this

#6 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 21 October 2019 - 04:03 PM

I thought Boro/Koji was gonna go back to the base and try and kill Jigen, wonder what his plan is with Naruto?
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#7 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 05:13 PM

I thought Boro/Koji was gonna go back to the base and try and kill Jigen, wonder what his plan is with Naruto?

Koji and Boro are different members of kara. Koji will try to kill Jigen when he is in a weakened state or out of chakra... but he is not sure and is relying on intuition based on Jigen failing to return for Kawaki. Boro was probably sent by Jigen to guard sealed Naruto in case Sasuke of someone else (in this instance it's the kids) tried to rescue/release the seal... he is supposedly stronger than Delta and closer to Jigen in terms of power.

Edited by paka, 21 October 2019 - 05:13 PM.

• Doan likes this

#8 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,316 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 21 October 2019 - 05:36 PM

Koji and Boro are different members of kara. Koji will try to kill Jigen when he is in a weakened state or out of chakra... but he is not sure and is relying on intuition based on Jigen failing to return for Kawaki. Boro was probably sent by Jigen to guard sealed Naruto in case Sasuke of someone else (in this instance it's the kids) tried to rescue/release the seal... he is supposedly stronger than Delta and closer to Jigen in terms of power.

Oh shit ok I def thought that was Koji at the end smh

Edited by KUROkami, 21 October 2019 - 05:45 PM.

• Doan likes this

#9 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 21 October 2019 - 11:15 PM

is it me or do both Boro and Koji look alike, that's what through me off and was Boro ever shown before?
  • KUROkami likes this
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#10 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 11:45 AM

is it me or do both Boro and Koji look alike, that's what through me off and was Boro ever shown before?

At the end of Delta/Naruto fight... the one mocking Delta for losing. Not sure but I think he was also present during the first Kara meeting where the members were introduced... he is slightly larger compared to Koji and has markings on his face

#11 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 01:09 PM

Once again we are shown that young Naruto was never as bad as Boruto is now, And its just not Boruto. Its like this current generation(anime) is a bunch of spoiled insubordinate brats. Anime or Manga, I just can't see any of this current batch of ninja getting away with mouthing off toward their teachers/superior officers if Hiruzen or Tsunade were in charge.

Oh and by the way, where are Hinata and Himawari in this current mess?

• Brilchan and paka like this

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#12 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 03:50 PM

I'm confused. Where did Sasuke teleported to? Shouldn't his first basic instinct be to warn Konoha of what happened to Naruto?

Kawaki and Boruto opened a portal. Cool. Why don't they take the Jounins there are there? Hell, why didn't Shikamaru went??

I'm feeling that this is the equivalent of the "retrieve Sasuke" arc from the original Naruto, only it's "retrieve Naruto" arc now, and instead of fighting against sound ninjas they are going to fight a dude supposedly as menacing as Jigen. What?

• Raiden and Strobacaxi like this

#13 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 11:03 PM

I'm confused. Where did Sasuke teleported to? Shouldn't his first basic instinct be to warn Konoha of what happened to Naruto?

Kawaki and Boruto opened a portal. Cool. Why don't they take the Jounins there are there? Hell, why didn't Shikamaru went??

I'm feeling that this is the equivalent of the "retrieve Sasuke" arc from the original Naruto, only it's "retrieve Naruto" arc now, and instead of fighting against sound ninjas they are going to fight a dude supposedly as menacing as Jigen. What?

Sasuke got put out after taking a few hits from Jigen... teleported to his wife - correct choice coz of heals... nothing the village can do when the two Gods are being slapped around that easily.

Shikamaru using his tactical and analytical ability would have been nice - kinda like when he fought Hidan - another missed opportunity... just had to be a bunch of kids to fight someone on par with Jigen :facepalm:

Complex well thought out fight are not the norm in Boruto... it's extended melee followed by sudden end - it's starting to feel like the Momoshiki vs Naruto/Sasuke was a fluke and heavily borrowed from the movie - since then we've been hoping and lowering our expectations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users