Posted 25 October 2019 - 01:12 AM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/248/page/1

#2 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 06:25 AM

Hahaa pot blames the kettle (or how ever that saying goes) right Bakago? Refreshing to see characters thinking he's petty.

Endeavor might be abusive asshat but he sure ain't nro. 1 for nothing.
  • Raiden, /2aw, Tale and 2 others like this

17.jpg

#3 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,316 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 25 October 2019 - 06:43 AM

Hahaa pot blames the kettle (or how ever that saying goes) right Bakago? Refreshing to see characters thinking he's petty.

I haven’t been keeping up with the series , just reading here and there but has his character developed much past that abusive stage ? Any sign he’s becoming a ‘better’ father/person ?

#4 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 09:18 AM

I haven’t been keeping up with the series , just reading here and there but has his character developed much past that abusive stage ? Any sign he’s becoming a ‘better’ father/person ?

Yeah he's trying to redeem himself, or that's atleast how I see it

• Raiden, Fenrix and KUROkami like this

17.jpg

#5 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 09:42 AM

Yeah, Endeavor has developed past the abusive stuff and is trying to redeem himself as a better person. But as the #1 hero, this dude is no joke.

I thought the Todoroki siblings also did not like Endeavor much but here you have the sister inviting him to dinner so I guess things are better between Endeavor and his daughter.

I feel like during this dinner, all the family drama will be aired out but with his friends nearby, I think Shoto will be more open about his feelings and maybe start to see Endeavor in a different light.

• KUROkami likes this

#6 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,664 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:52 AM

The sons don’t like Endeavour, but the daughter is willing to give him a chance.
  • Raiden likes this

#7 Godpachi

Godpachi

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,963 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

User's Awards

Posted 27 October 2019 - 11:33 AM

I’m glad my son, Shoto, isn’t immediately swayed by Enji’s pursuit of redeeming himself. It’s realistic and a good lesson. You don’t have to accept someone’s personal redemption after the hell they put you through.

Keep using him baby and become the amazing hero you’re destined to be, sweetie! :aww:
  • Chillman likes this

RIP Satan

1HIflq7.png

Currently At War With Insane Soul

#8 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 01:16 PM

"Pot calling the Kettle black." basically calling someone a hypocrite because at one time both pot and kettle were all black in color.

Shoto has a sister/ Now that's a twist.

Chillman - What surprises me is that Endevour never lost his License or got thrown in a jail. There had to have been investigation into what happened to cause Shoto's mom to go insane and perma. burn Shoto's face.

• Jekkusormi likes this

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#9 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,664 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 01:36 PM

Chillman - What surprises me is that Endevour never lost his License or got thrown in a jail. There had to have been investigation into what happened to cause Shoto's mom to go insane and perma. burn Shoto's face.

It’s not exactly public knowledge, and in a works of quirks, someone can just say it was an accident.

#10 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 11:39 AM

It’s not exactly public knowledge, and in a works of quirks, someone can just say it was an accident.

Then the psychiatrists in that world are either that corrupt/cowardly(bribes/threats) or are just straight up incompetent.

• Raiden likes this

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users