Posted 31 October 2019 - 12:39 AM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/961/page/1

#2 Zeta42

Zeta42

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 02:04 AM

Yay, Oden defeated a pig. Could've been more impressive if Straw Hats didn't take down larger animals on a daily basis - often without any weapons. Real progress in this chapter is miniscule: Kin'emon and Denjiro joined Oden, and Orochi is revealed as Yasu's servant in the past. To think the latter is more interesting than Oden's "big" victory.

So not feeling this flashback.

• Kaidou, Enbima, Tale and 3 others like this

#3 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 02:33 AM

I have this unpleasant feeling that this flashback is also for Kinemon in the "Next Nakama" way, which I am definetely not in favor.

17.jpg

#4 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 03:24 AM

I have this unpleasant feeling that this flashback is also for Kinemon in the "Next Nakama" way, which I am definetely not in favor.

Haha good joke, Kinemon is just too weak, lame and annoying to be ever a member of the crew imo.

Heh, the crew has enough lameass and annoying members as it is already in the form of both Sanji ans Usopp who both utterly suck and are garbage tbh.

I also agree with Zeta's sentiment about this chapter - this flashback so far is really underwhelming.

So for the majority of this chapter found out Oden beat up some giant pig, big whoopie doo - like I seriously doubt if any cares about that.

To be blunt, the only interesting thing about this chapter is that we found out that Orochi's was once Yasuie's servant like Zeta mentioned previously.

#5 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 04:22 AM

We might be facing 6 more flashbacks chapters. At least until oden becomes daimyo of kuri and sails away.
*Raizo joining
*Izo/Okiku joining
*Inu and Neko joining
*Kanjuro
*Raizo
*kawamatsu

I seriously doubt we are going to get Oden on WBs ship or Oden on Rogers ship.
If we do, it will be a very dark, concealed panel filled with silhouettes.
We will only get the fall of Oden and that will be mid battle to intensify our emotions.
In fact, I believe this first flashbacks are being delivered so us readers get to know the 9 scabbards.
Then we'll have a better understanding of who would betray the alliance.

#6 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 04:51 AM

Personally, I couldn't careless about any more details about the Red Scabbards tbh.

Since imo most of them except for Kawamatsu are lame as hell.

I would rather this flashback get to the more interesting stuff asap like Orochi's upcoming betrayal, how Oden met Roger and the fall of both Wano and Oden to Kaidou
  • Kaidou and capu like this

#7 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 31 October 2019 - 04:52 AM

Am I the only one who wonders how these guys became so big? Right now they look normal sized... and they are all 16+ years old.

BTW is Zoros master also ~3m tall?

Edited by Enbima, 31 October 2019 - 04:53 AM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#8 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 05:41 AM

Am I the only one who wonders how these guys became so big? Right now they look normal sized... and they are all 16+ years old.

Easy answer, most likely growth spurts.

#9 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 08:44 AM

EIMrHIeXsAAs-Ts.jpg

EINbt3JWsAAmu7l.jpg

A few decades later

tumblr_pgk624BHUb1th8tuuo1_1280.png

:lolxg:  :lolxg:  :lolxg:

Edited by trafalgarlawisop, 31 October 2019 - 08:58 AM.

• D.Hyuga, Enbima, Strobacaxi and 3 others like this

#10 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:23 AM

We might be facing 6 more flashbacks chapters. At least until oden becomes daimyo of kuri and sails away.
*Raizo joining
*Izo/Okiku joining
*Inu and Neko joining
*Kanjuro
*Raizo
*kawamatsu

We know story of how Inu and Neko joined. We need Toki story, how Orochi got chance to claim power, and what exactly happened on that they scabbards moved into fututre.

• Fallen Angel likes this

#11 Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 10:37 AM

Yay, Oden defeated a pig. Could've been more impressive if Straw Hats didn't take down larger animals on a daily basis - often without any weapons.

To think the latter is more interesting than Oden's "big" victory.

Granted I don't think this was exactly an exciting chapter but you're seriously missing the point if you think that's what this chapter was about. We already know that Oden wounded Kaido, something Luffy couldn't do even in Gear 4, and he's already considered to have been Yonko top commander level in his prime so he doesn't stand to gain any hype powerwise during this flashback.
Last chapter we got to see Oden's rap sheet and it was a bit eye opening, we already knew since last year he was a troublemaker with a penchant for getting into fights which led to his exile but this instead made him seem outright villainous. However in that same chapter we had reason to suspect that many of Oden's reported bad actions were to some degree either completely misconstrued or greatly exaggerated. In this chapter we get to see the most recent entry of Oden's rap sheet; "By age 18 Oden had caused the Mountain God Incident"; this is told in a narration box using the same phraseology that was used to describe his transgressions last chapter except this one we know for sure is completely false.

If didn't already exist now we definitely have a reason to doubt the veracity of what we were told about Oden last week. For instance instead of kidnapping women for his harem it's possible that Oden was merely protecting them from abusive husbands or other bad family situations, especially since the women were free to leave whenever they wanted. Also he might have burned down the gambling house for cheating it's guests similar to what Fujitora did in Dressrosa to those that tried to hustle him.
This is similar to what we've seen from his daughter who seemed much worse of a person when she was introduced as Komurasaki compared to what we now know of her as Hiyori. If you're paying attention you will have noticed that chapters when we are introduced to both parallel each other; (The Courtesan Komurasaki Takes the Stage vs Kozuki Oden Takes the Stage). This implies that they are playing a role and what we're about to learn about them is not indicative of their true character.

Now you might be thinking, what's the point of giving Oden the pseudo "Noland the Liar" treatment when we already know that gets redeemed after he revitalizes Kuri eventually being appointed the Daimyo of the region by Sukiyaki at age 20. The answer to that is because it will most likely pay a factor in his death, it's strongly implied by Kinemon that before Oden died Orochi did something that turned public sentiment against him and caused him to be executed as a criminal (personally I think he framed Oden the death of Sukiyaki). Even 20 years later in the current day we see a snake lady indoctrinating a class full of kids from Wano about how evil and corrupt Oden was and how Orochi was hero for putting a stop to his evil deeds.
Despite his positive actions, history doesn't remember Oden favorably and Oda is  setting up trend early because it will matter later on in his life and afterwards.

Also we see Oden saved both Tsuru and Kinemon's life as he almost certainly would've been executed if he had taken credit for the Mountain God Incident providing further insight as to why he's so devoted to him later in life. I don't get how anyone can think this chapter was really about Oden defeating a pig.

• Goddess Nike, Kid Frost, Madara D Dragon and 1 other like this

#12 Shonuff The Master

Shonuff The Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 11:16 AM

No I have not been waiting for wano for years... both wano and elbaf oda never gave me a reason to care about besides... how would you put it? "Duurrr they have giants and samurai"

Did you stop reading what I wrote half way through? I said I like more than just the fights.....

But the fights are clearly and indisputably being cut short. Oda even admitted to thay in an interview. Now I have been reading op long enough to remember when sanji zoro and luffy would all get fights worth reading. In the last 3 arc only luffy got a fight worth reading.
Now this may come as a surprise to you. But OP is an action adventure manga. It isnt a thriller like death note. If oda wants to write a thriller that is 100% fine but it isnt OP. So you dare criticize me for wanting action in my action adventure manga? I am sure for your next brilliant observation you will chastise your 1 friend for not liking the 1st season of the office because it isnt funny. "Oh you want humor in your comedies? Lol you are just a critic"
YES, I do want action in my action adventure manga.

I am fine getting lore. I like some of the lore. I do NOT want that lore in flashback form. Believe it or not.... it is possible to get lore without taking 5 chapters to show a man in a skirt fighting a bore. Remember 3 chapters ago when sengoku sat down and told the marines a story? That is a way to get lore, that was really cool.

Ya I clearly dont read or watch just for the fight scenes because there isnt nearly enough to keep me entertained...

Ok. So. Now own to your substantive comments.
1 how is he ruining his pacing.... oh I dont freaking know... maybe because he did something like this
3 chapters ago- It is time to attack kiadou let's go!!!!!
2 chapters ago- oh no the boats were destroyed in a vicious attack last night, want to see how it happened?
1 chapter ago- oh but before we can see any of that here is a man in a skirt.

So over the course of 3 chapters we went from going to attack wano, to skirt man flashbacks. If that isnt a break in pacing I dont know what is...

Ok as for the boar. 1st the fact they are cut off from the world has zero to do with my comment. The child knew that the boar was not a god and just an adult boar. This has nothing to do with the outside world and everything to do with 3 thiefs not knowing the "moving mountain" was a boar parent. Also o-tsuro should have know.

Bring it to real life. If someone said to you "hey look at this baby mammal fish I caught it from the ocean, when I did I saw the whole ocean move"
You....as long as you are not a moron would respond
"The whole ocean? Ya that looks like a blue whale, its parent is huge, you probably saw its mother moving, whales are very protective of their young"

And believe it or not, in the real world we had lizards the size of vehicles. No one ever called them gods.

I am fishing for things to criticize? Every time I mention the character's appearance I acknowledge that Japan is different.... you are clearly not from Japan because you would know they adore western style to the point thay they actually have an award for "best jeanist" to the celebrity who wears Jean's the best..... ya so history says Japan does care about western style.

Regardless, I think men wearing skirts SHOULD be universally lame in all cultures. And even if they are old style clothes... well today skirts in men are lame so maybe put him in less accurate historic clothes. In the west historically we had these weird turn of the century clothes with a bunch of frills that look really silly, do you know how often we put tough manly "overwhelming men" in those clothes? Almost never.

Thin nose? I havent criticized oden's nose. Are you talking about my comments about Robin's nose? Lol clearly I struck a nerve... but you prove my point. You say "not everyone needs an anime nose" "anime nose" so you recognize the fact that there is typically a standard nose in anime. That "anime nose" exists because it is the most aesthetic and proper way to draw a nose. That is why most main characters have it. (Because no one wants an ugly main character) so the fact oda purposefully deviated from the standard opens himself to criticism. You hold yourself out as unique people will comment on it... this is common sense....

Also nearly every non main character man in this arc has a ridiculous nose and I havent mentioned any of those... look at hawkins...

But none of that matters. Because you are an absolute moron. You stated this entire post by saying "I doubt oda cares about your critique"
Are you that delusional that you think I think that? Are you seriously so stupid that you are sitting behind your keyboard thinking "lol this guy doesnt understand that oda doesnt care hahahaha I am going to tell him!!!!"
Well....ummm.... thanks? Now you can get back to telling 40 year olds that wrestling is fake!
Here is a news flash. Not only does oda not care what I have to say. The man sometimes doesnt even care what his own editors have to say.
I am under no delusion that talking about what I like and dont like on an old manga forum will in any way influence oda.... the fact you think I believe that is insulting beyond reason.

You forgot to mention the adult white boar fight. Oh wait sorry that is a fight and this is OP, so it will be off screened.

Wow.... should I be angry a fight is off screened or should I be happy the flashback will be shorter? I am so conflicted...

This is clearly inductive of a lack of creativity on your own part, or you are the type of person who dreams of having his lips surgically attached to Oda's rear end... not sure which.

Here I am going to say something crazy.

Oda can do.... BOTH!!!!! he can have fights worth reading AND give us lore.

You know how I know he can do that? BECAUSE THATS WHAT HE DID FOR THE FIRST 500 CHAPTERS OF OP!

So get out of here with that "oda can either tell a good story or have fights he cant do both" nonsense.

You haven’t been waiting for Wano because you don’t actually pay attention to the dialogue in this manga. Wano has been at the top of the list of places to see since Ryuuma was introduced. The old One Manga forum everyone wanted to know about Wano. Don’t deluded yourself for the sake of trying to make an argument, again just a hater. Just go read Dragon Ball.

You’re literally complaining that we finally get to possibly learn a lot about Zoro background, because you don’t get to see the fight you want. Then you go and say you don’t only care about the fights. I read your post clear as day. Oda left many subtle details already in this arc that you don’t pay attention to or don’t ever mention. I’m not going to waste my time going over them with you. Go watch a YouTube video or read a post from someone who actually reads the manga and not just looks at the pictures. Maybe you will learn more. Almost everything in this manga can be linked to Wano. If you don’t care about Elbaf either, what exactly do you care about? Definitely not world building. Do you read or just look at the pictures?

I don’t think you realize that Oda structures this story completely differently since the Time skip. The SH used to arrive on an island and something happens and they all get 1 vs 1 fights, then they get a new crew member. At the time Oda was building up the crew, now they are in the new word and that isn’t necessary. Why should he keep using the same structure over and over? For the sake of a fight? When there is an actual story to be told? OP never had brilliant fight scenes with the Straw Hats ever so I don’t know why you are pretending it did. OP is popular because of the characters and overall concepts in their manga world. It’s more adventure than action. It’s pretty obvious that Oda isn’t trying to give away the Straw Hat members abilities to much. He’s banking on their current abilities being impressive and less about them fighting and needing to improve. He already spent years working on showing their growth in strength. We had a 2 year time skip and they are supposed to be stronger. Oda doesn’t have to show his cards all at once to the point where their new abilities get old and boring. That’s exactly what is already happening With Gear 4. But fans just want more and more until the manga becomes like Toriko or Naruto. Again you just want instant gratification. Oda is making a story that’s good when it’s read all in one, he doesn’t care how you feel week to week. His manga will sell regardless. OP name alone will sell by its self at the end of the day.

So you were hating on the Boar and what happened? Pretty obvious Oda was just hyping it up to show off Oden and escalate the crisis of it attacking the capital. Can you tell me though, what’s the difference between the scene of Oden slashing the boar and any of Zoro fights? They seem pretty similar to me.

You are so delusional, I’m telling you Oda doesn’t care what you think because you literally post like you’re talking to him. It’s hilarious.

Show me a picture of your nose? Let me have a good laugh. I doubt you’re aesthetically pleasing to look at yourself? Are you any better looking than Oden? So because Oda didn’t draw Oden like a beautiful character, he deserves criticism? So you are attracted to Luffy, Zoro and Sanji? Which side of the fence do you swing? I hope you don’t carry over this mentality in real life. Makes you come off as weak and shallow.

I’m open to Oda criticism, I don’t like that he skipped the World Government scenes and what happened to Sabo. Even if it was for suspense. But I literally read your post every time in the OP threads and you NEVER have much good to say about the manga. I remember you from the old forum too. You are a weird HATER. Why do you even read this manga? For fights? That’s literally the only thing I’m grasping from reading you complain every time I visit this forum. Every week there isn’t a big fight scene, I expect a complain front you.

What creativity do you have? What exactly are you complaining about? All the best arcs in One Piece have flashbacks. You want instant gratification. Go read a different manga if you want big action scenes every week. You literally come across as 12, when I know you are older than that. Especially with your school grade insults. You don’t get out much do you?

Try understanding why there haven’t been as many fights, they were never that good to begin with.

#13 Shonuff The Master

Shonuff The Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 01:05 PM

The last few arcs, it’s been stressed that the crew members remain in secret and don’t draw any necessary attention. Sure it’s been long but it makes sense that no Straw Hat other then Luffy has really had to fight much since the time skip. Most of the situations they are in have required stealth. Luffy doesn’t ever follow plans though.

#14 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,541 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 03:01 PM

Fun theory I read on reddit:

The little white boar grew up, and Luffy and co are hiding in it's belly and going to get to Kaidou's island unnoticed with it. (Tama used her ability on it)

Edited by Strobacaxi, 31 October 2019 - 03:01 PM.

• Jekkusormi likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#15 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 07:01 PM

At this point, and considering the hype Oden is getting I'm just wondering 2 things:

1) How the hell did Oden even lose to Kaido?

2) Considering Oden did lose, how is Luffy supposed to defeat Kaido?

#16 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 31 October 2019 - 10:26 PM

These Oden is totally beast, OMG. It’s better than last chapter.

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#17 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 08:26 AM

You haven’t been waiting for Wano because you don’t actually pay attention to the dialogue in this manga. Wano has been at the top of the list of places to see since Ryuuma was introduced. The old One Manga forum everyone wanted to know about Wano. Don’t deluded yourself for the sake of trying to make an argument, again just a hater. Just go read Dragon Ball.

You’re literally complaining that we finally get to possibly learn a lot about Zoro background, because you don’t get to see the fight you want. Then you go and say you don’t only care about the fights. I read your post clear as day. Oda left many subtle details already in this arc that you don’t pay attention to or don’t ever mention. I’m not going to waste my time going over them with you. Go watch a YouTube video or read a post from someone who actually reads the manga and not just looks at the pictures. Maybe you will learn more. Almost everything in this manga can be linked to Wano. If you don’t care about Elbaf either, what exactly do you care about? Definitely not world building. Do you read or just look at the pictures?

I don’t think you realize that Oda structures this story completely differently since the Time skip. The SH used to arrive on an island and something happens and they all get 1 vs 1 fights, then they get a new crew member. At the time Oda was building up the crew, now they are in the new word and that isn’t necessary. Why should he keep using the same structure over and over? For the sake of a fight? When there is an actual story to be told? OP never had brilliant fight scenes with the Straw Hats ever so I don’t know why you are pretending it did. OP is popular because of the characters and overall concepts in their manga world. It’s more adventure than action. It’s pretty obvious that Oda isn’t trying to give away the Straw Hat members abilities to much. He’s banking on their current abilities being impressive and less about them fighting and needing to improve. He already spent years working on showing their growth in strength. We had a 2 year time skip and they are supposed to be stronger. Oda doesn’t have to show his cards all at once to the point where their new abilities get old and boring. That’s exactly what is already happening With Gear 4. But fans just want more and more until the manga becomes like Toriko or Naruto. Again you just want instant gratification. Oda is making a story that’s good when it’s read all in one, he doesn’t care how you feel week to week. His manga will sell regardless. OP name alone will sell by its self at the end of the day.

So you were hating on the Boar and what happened? Pretty obvious Oda was just hyping it up to show off Oden and escalate the crisis of it attacking the capital. Can you tell me though, what’s the difference between the scene of Oden slashing the boar and any of Zoro fights? They seem pretty similar to me.

You are so delusional, I’m telling you Oda doesn’t care what you think because you literally post like you’re talking to him. It’s hilarious.

Show me a picture of your nose? Let me have a good laugh. I doubt you’re aesthetically pleasing to look at yourself? Are you any better looking than Oden? So because Oda didn’t draw Oden like a beautiful character, he deserves criticism? So you are attracted to Luffy, Zoro and Sanji? Which side of the fence do you swing? I hope you don’t carry over this mentality in real life. Makes you come off as weak and shallow.

I’m open to Oda criticism, I don’t like that he skipped the World Government scenes and what happened to Sabo. Even if it was for suspense. But I literally read your post every time in the OP threads and you NEVER have much good to say about the manga. I remember you from the old forum too. You are a weird HATER. Why do you even read this manga? For fights? That’s literally the only thing I’m grasping from reading you complain every time I visit this forum. Every week there isn’t a big fight scene, I expect a complain front you.

What creativity do you have? What exactly are you complaining about? All the best arcs in One Piece have flashbacks. You want instant gratification. Go read a different manga if you want big action scenes every week. You literally come across as 12, when I know you are older than that. Especially with your school grade insults. You don’t get out much do you?

Try understanding why there haven’t been as many fights, they were never that good to begin with.

Listen here new kid, every time someone joins this forum who dreams of being able to orally satisfy Oda's deepest desires they attack me for daring to question the "master's" work. They are all gone and I am still here.
Why? Because you delusional children who think oda walks on water and can do no wrong WILL have reality hit you one day sooner or later. Compared to me who recognized oda is only a human capable of flaws.

1st off I do pay attention and I dont care. Believe it or not you are capable of being your own person, it is possible to not be excited for something an author tries to hype up because he failed to hype it up enough, or because you dont care. For example, elbaf. I dont care about elbaf, I know it has been mentioned.... but I dont care. If the BM flashback is all of elbaf we will ever get I would be fine with that.

"Almost everything in this manga can be linked to wano".......Ok I am sorry. You are clearly an idiot or you don't read my posts. If you did you would know one of my favorite jokes is making fun of the fact that EVERYTHING in OP comes from wano....
Regardless my time is valuable and you are not worth wasting it.

I turely hope you are able to live out your dream of fulfilling all Oda's desires, but until then get back to your nami body pillow and your massive collection of OP posters... I am sure oda is so thankful for your service. One day you can tell him all the valuable service you do for him convincing people like me that he actually is the best writer in the world and anyone who doesnt like anything about his writing what so ever is actually just a hater.

At this point, and considering the hype Oden is getting I'm just wondering 2 things:
2) Considering Oden did lose, how is Luffy supposed to defeat Kaido?

1) hold up there buddy, he defeated a boar. Are you telling me you don't think kiadou could do the same thing?

2) well luffy beat dogtooth and that boar would get fodderized by dogtooth. So going off feats alone I think luffy wins.

Edited by captain kidd, 01 November 2019 - 08:18 AM.

• capu likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#18 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 08:53 AM

well luffy beat dogtooth and that boar would get fodderized by dogtooth.

White boar>>>Mochi

#19 Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 10:54 AM

I don't understand your confusion at all,  as I just said in my last post everything we know about Oden puts him solidly at Yonko top commander level which is impressive but Kaido is actually a Yonko. Would you be surprised if Katakuri lost to Shanks or Benn Beckman lost to Linlin, or Jesus lost to Kaido? I don't think anyone was shocked when it was revealed that Marco was crushed by Blackbeard in Payback War because Yonko are generally considered significantly stronger than the commanders. That's without taking into account that Kaido had his own commanders on his side. How the hell would Oden not lose Kaido?

I wanted to post this video since he brings up a lot of interesting topics worth talking about...@Kid Frost he talks about some of the same themes you did in the literary themes thread but in a different context.

Edited by Fallen Angel, 01 November 2019 - 11:00 AM.

#20 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 01:30 PM

Its anime/manga growth -

New Born to Teenage - regular growth.

Adulthood - Grow to normal plus height/bulk out like the Hulk.

Old Age - Somehow going from 6 Foot Something to 2 Foot Nothing. . .

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users