https://mangaplus.sh.../viewer/1006036

#2 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 04:05 AM

How the hell does Kawaki forget that this guy has regenarative abilities?

• masterbio likes this

XE6c6KC.png?2

#3 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,345 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 21 December 2019 - 09:14 AM

How the hell does Kawaki forget that this guy has regenarative abilities?

Ikr lol

This is kind of a hot take, but I must say, in terms of teamwork, this new Team 7 is much better than the old one

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#4 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,710 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 09:27 AM

Ikr lol
This is kind of a hot take, but I must say, in terms of teamwork, this new Team 7 is much better than the old one

That appears to be objective fact.

I’m all for Captain Sarada.
  • Tokoya likes this

#5 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 12:40 PM

That level of regenerative ability - more like Zetsu level regeneration... maybe this is another Hashirama cells user

• masterbio and Chillman like this

:kakashi:  We back

#6 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 22 December 2019 - 12:39 PM

Kawaki just forgot that this dude could regenerate? Lol for real?

• paka likes this

#7 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 22 December 2019 - 12:51 PM

They need to have a serious conversation with him on the things he keeps forgetting to inform them about.
  • paka likes this

#8 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 22 December 2019 - 11:47 PM

when Boruto blasted him with the Rasengan and he popped back up reminded me of when Goku hit Cell with the Kamehameha Wave, what exactly did Kawaki do, give him a speed up push or something?

Edited by Doan, 22 December 2019 - 11:48 PM.

Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#9 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,710 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 09:32 AM

I’m glad Karma has a weakness. Don’t think it’s much of one, but it’s there.
  • paka likes this

#10 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 01:42 PM

Karma is busted as an ability and is worse from the writers perspective... Remember when Boruto fought Iwabee, his fight against Hanabi, and Shojoji. Now compare that with his strategy since he started abusing Karma (Rasengan - karma - karma - karma - maybe rasengan... even goes as far as bragging I will absorb the next one :facepalm:  - is he now forgetting he has shadow clones... why run in without first using clones to test your opponent)... Meanwhile Mitsuki using strategy and his regular abilities with results... it's more enjoyable, appealing, effective - Sarada + Mitsuki for the win :thumbup:

Do clones have Karma :hmm:

#11 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,556 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 03:00 PM

Do clones have Karma

They have Kyuubi chakra and sage mode so I assume yes

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#12 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 04:12 AM

They have Kyuubi chakra and sage mode so I assume yes

That would be beyond broken... how do you even begin to apply that many in a fight  - having one is annoying enough - having 5 or more in one fight will be bonkers

#13 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 07:13 PM

Kama limitation

Karma is busted as an ability and is worse from the writers perspective... Remember when Boruto fought Iwabee, his fight against Hanabi, and Shojoji. Now compare that with his strategy since he started abusing Karma (Rasengan - karma - karma - karma - maybe rasengan... even goes as far as bragging I will absorb the next one :facepalm:  - is he now forgetting he has shadow clones... why run in without first using clones to test your opponent)... Meanwhile Mitsuki using strategy and his regular abilities with results... it's more enjoyable, appealing, effective - Sarada + Mitsuki for the win :thumbup:

Do clones have Karma :hmm:

Karma limitation - It cannot asborb a jutsu that is created via an element 'ingredient' that is already exists in nature. . .can anyone tell me the last time anyone did an elemental jutsu using preexisting elements already found in nature?

Edited by Graeystone, 26 December 2019 - 07:14 PM.

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#14 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,556 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 11:52 AM

can anyone tell me the last time anyone did an elemental jutsu using preexisting elements already found in nature?

Every Earth element jutsu, Kirin, Kakashi vs Zabuza first fight with the water dragon thingy, Shino's jutsus, I guess Shikamaru's shadow jutsus, I'm assuming Temari's wind jutsus using her fan?

Yep, not much of a limitation

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#15 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 03:04 PM

The theory is - once you add Jutsu/energy into any element, karma can absorb it

I was thinking earth element since the jutsu is directly applied to the ground, or when Kakashi used water (think it was a shark water jutsu out of a lake - anime), and as @Strobacaxi mentioned above Temari wind element, Mist/rain jutsu that relies on water - but so far Karma reigns supreme

• Graeystone likes this

#16 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 12:48 PM

Every Earth element jutsu, Kirin, Kakashi vs Zabuza first fight with the water dragon thingy, Shino's jutsus, I guess Shikamaru's shadow jutsus, I'm assuming Temari's wind jutsus using her fan?

Yep, not much of a limitation

@paka

Maybe actual physics plays a role. For example a ninja having the 'high ground' on a cliff or large hill can cause a massive downhill avalanche/landslide. Karma can absorb the chakra used to create the avalanche/landside but cannot absorb/negate the affects of gravity.

When it come to 'Reign Supreme' we still haven't seen the affect Nature Energy has.

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#17 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 10:51 PM

@paka

Maybe actual physics plays a role. For example a ninja having the 'high ground' on a cliff or large hill can cause a massive downhill avalanche/landslide. Karma can absorb the chakra used to create the avalanche/landside but cannot absorb/negate the affects of gravity.

When it come to 'Reign Supreme' we still haven't seen the affect Nature Energy has.

That would be brute strength achievable by the likes of Sarada,Tsunade, Sakura -  Men are weak :rly:  - or Susano, Bijuu... doubt if infusing chakra into an object or person (mind control) is absorbable/reversible by Karma... or maybe it can :lol:  (Shikamaru shadow)

#18 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:37 PM

That would be brute strength achievable by the likes of Sarada,Tsunade, Sakura -  Men are weak :rly:  - or Susano, Bijuu... doubt if infusing chakra into an object or person (mind control) is absorbable/reversible by Karma... or maybe it can :lol:  (Shikamaru shadow)

Sexy Harem no Jutsu. . .not even Kagura was able to resist it even for a second or two.

z8EE0.png

#19 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,062 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:43 PM

idc about Boruto I'm just bored at work and checking who is still active here. 

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#20 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted Today, 04:54 PM

(Rasengan - karma - karma - karma - maybe rasengan.

Edited by Graeystone, Today, 04:57 PM.

z8EE0.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users