58 replies to this topic

#1 feres

feres

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 06:43 PM

https://imgur.com/a/rw7eeYL

Well, as said before, Big Mon have one Road Poneglyph. The one Kaido have was already in Wano. The third, as already said before, is still in Zou.
The last one was with WB. I did not understand if WB gave it to Roger or if he only gave a rubbing of it.

Well, Luffy "have" 2 and will get Kaido's. Marco may join the fight in Wano and with so Luffy may be waaaaay closer to Laugh Tale than we could image.

Edited by feres, 27 December 2019 - 06:44 PM.

#2 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,238 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 27 December 2019 - 06:58 PM

Pedros,"please take me with you"... :cry:

• Abaroxa, Red Opus and trafalgarlawisop like this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#3 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 27 December 2019 - 08:32 PM

Such an amazing chapter. So many details that really highlight how amazing Rogers adventure was.

So basically for Roger to find all the road ponoglyhs he had to follow the same path that Luffy went on. Except luffy did it naturally. That means Luffy was always on the road to being Pirate King when even Roger had to go out of his way to figure it out. I think thats soo cool

I loved all the call backs to older characters who knew Roger. I wonder if Franky met Roger too. We even saw that bridge that was still being built wen Robin was there. And Shirley predicting The princesses birth and even the fact that she met Roger is interesting.

I never even considered that Roger named Laugh tale, it makes sense if he was the first person ever there. Someone on reddit mentioned that its no wonder Oda gave every major character a distinct laugh. I think thats such a cool detail.

So all this time Shanks had never actually even been to Laugh tale. I always wondered what was keeping him from reaching there. So that actually means he is actually in the same position as the other pirates. He doesn’t know all the details to getting there either. Tho he knows where all the road ponoglyhs are so he definitely has an advantage. And the parallels between Buggy and usopp is hilarious.

#4 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 27 December 2019 - 09:01 PM

One Piece is the cosmic joke? Nice...

fKuS5jT.jpg

#5 Goofyluffy

Goofyluffy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 09:25 PM

Where I can read the new chapter? Thank you!

#6 carmeliba3

carmeliba3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 09:40 PM

That was actually a quite enjoyable chapter! And it made it feel like the end of One Piece is definitely near...

#7 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 10:05 PM

Lots of cool stuff and key points explained or more like hinted at, but the point that gave me with the biggest mistery feeling is...

Isn't Lady Toki singing the song Brook sings? Wasn't that written by Brook? What weird connection is there? Has Lady Toki met Brook before traveling to when we first saw her with Oden??
  • Miss Coquine, Tale and Red Opus like this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#8 feres

feres

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 10:40 PM

Seeing BB in this flashback made people believe the 3 persons/souls theory maybe is true. Maybe Xebec never really died. Maybe he lives in BB's body until today. BB is 40 years old... isn't he?

Edited by feres, 27 December 2019 - 10:40 PM.

#9 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,047 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 27 December 2019 - 11:32 PM

Lots of cool stuff and key points explained or more like hinted at, but the point that gave me with the biggest mistery feeling is...

Isn't Lady Toki singing the song Brook sings? Wasn't that written by Brook? What weird connection is there? Has Lady Toki met Brook before traveling to when we first saw her with Oden??

There  is a reason why the lyrics of Binks Sake are shown , the last lines of Binks Sake are “Never-ending, ever-wandering Laugh Tale (笑い話)”

Praise GODA!

• Kazekage, Raiden, Tale and 4 others like this

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#10 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 28 December 2019 - 01:28 AM

Nice chapter.

Why do I have a feeling Luffy will not laugh when he reaches laugh tale.
  • Strobacaxi, Tale and trafalgarlawisop like this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#11 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 01:31 AM

Franky met Roger and never mentioned..
  • Raiden, Gazhead and masterbio like this

#12 EdwardTeach

EdwardTeach

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationFollowing Strawhats

Posted 28 December 2019 - 01:57 AM

With that pacing (which I hope will continue), I thought we will see what One Piece is. Got me a bit worried for a moment. Very nice chapter.

#13 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,047 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 28 December 2019 - 02:34 AM

Nice chapter.

Why do I have a feeling Luffy will not laugh when he reaches laugh tale.

I'm thinking the same as well. 

• Miss Coquine, Tale and trafalgarlawisop like this

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#14 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,716 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 02:59 AM

I personally wasn't expecting any chapter to come out this week since I thought that all WSJ series usually go on a scheduled break during this time of the year cuz of the holidays.

But I finally read the chapter, it was a a really great chapter.

One thing is bugging me, how come Franky has never mentioned this to the rest of the crew that he actually met both Roger and Oden?

You would have figured that during the crew's journey together, that he would have at least mentioned this once.

I loved the callbacks to how Roger met all these old characters from previous arcs like Tom, Shirley, Neptune and Pedro.

Though quick question, who is this Joy Boy person that Roger mentioned in the last page? If he has been mentioned before in this series, I honestly don't remember him tbh.

#15 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 28 December 2019 - 03:33 AM

I personally wasn't expecting any chapter to come out this week since I thought that all WSJ series usually go on a scheduled break during this time of the year cuz of the holidays.

But I finally read the chapter, it was a a really great chapter.

One thing is bugging me, how come Franky has never mentioned this to the rest of the crew that he actually met both Roger and Oden?

You would have figured that during the crew's journey together, that he would have at least mentioned this once.

I loved the callbacks to how Roger met all these old characters from previous arcs like Tom, Shirley, Neptune and Pedro.

Though quick question, who is this Joy Boy person that Roger mentioned in the last page? If he has been mentioned before in this series, I honestly don't remember him tbh.

I may be remembering wrong but didn't Franky lose part of his memories at one point?

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#16 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 03:50 AM

He wrote on the Fishman island poneglyph. I dont remember the FI arc that well but Neptune mentioned Joy Boy several times. I think he built Noah, or had a plan for Noah or something like that

Roger had to go out of his way to become PK, while Luffy is destined to be. I think the joke part of the true history Roger learned is that a D will destroy the WG and the world as we know it, and Roger thinks thats funny as fuck

Also, BB or Shanks have Whitebeard's poneglyph

Edited by Strobacaxi, 28 December 2019 - 04:06 AM.

• Raiden likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#17 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 07:04 AM

The one piece is actually a scribble of a dick butt and Joy Boy trolled the WG into thinking it was a treasure that could expose them for good and remove them from power. This spooked the WG into going to absurd lengths to hide the location of the final island and that's why everybody laughed. 

• Gobi Todic, Tale, capu and 1 other like this

#18 JohnPiece

JohnPiece

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 07:08 AM

It's an older song, that's why Lola, Luffy and the others already knew about it when Brook first played it.

Also, Franky doesn't seem to have met Roger. He met Oden then immediately dismisses him.

• Madara D Dragon likes this

Here are some words: One Piece, Detective Conan, Bleach, also Scrooge McDuck, Cracked, YoGPod. Thank you for reading.

#19 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 28 December 2019 - 07:26 AM

Really enjoyed this chapter. Was kind of obvious we wouln't figure out the secrets of the D and Void century yet. Guess next week is  return to Wano and eventual Oden V Kaido.

HXZmyoy.jpg

A Champion of Champions may not be a Hero

#20 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 December 2019 - 07:49 AM

Quick question:

I dont remember us getting introduced to 2 Poneglyphs at FI. Where there 2 when Robin talkd to King Neptune during FI arc?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users