• 11,398 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 20 January 2020 - 01:23 PM

https://mangaplus.sh.../viewer/1006173

YES YES YES SARADA
  • Doan likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 03:12 PM

Now she has - Chidori, Fire Release, Sharingan, Genjutsu, Shurikenjutsu, Copy attacks, One punch K.O, medical ninjutsu

Still a long way to go... Susano, Slugs, Strength of a Hundred Seal, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanami, Creation Rebirth, Izanagi, Kamui

These abilities she keeps getting took her predecessors a while to learn... wish they could show more of her training/progression vs just suddenly surprising us.

Wasn't Boro suppose to be on or almost Jigen's level... now he's just another Scientific Ninja Tool

:kakashi:  We back

#3 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,981 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 04:23 PM

Still a long way to go... Susano, Slugs, Strength of a Hundred Seal, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanami, Creation Rebirth, Izanagi, Kamui

Unless you want someone close to her to die, or take Sasuke’s eyes, she’s not getting most of those abilities.

#4 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 04:30 PM

Unless you want someone close to her to die, or take Sasuke’s eyes, she’s not getting most of those abilities.

True... not that many eyes to work with - but going by how she has been able to get those abilities, one can only hope - this is Boruto after-all

#5 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,981 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 04:42 PM

I’d rather Boruto not turn into another dbz clone. Let these kids stay grounded.

#6 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 05:48 PM

Awesome to see Chidori again! :D

But also kinda disappointed it wasn't some new technique.

Still I get the idea Boro managed to weave the hand signs right at the end no?

• paka likes this

#7 TheoryNoJutsu

TheoryNoJutsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 07:12 PM

True... not that many eyes to work with - but going by how she has been able to get those abilities, one can only hope - this is Boruto after-all

Isn't one of Shisui's eyes still intact in Danzo's body, under the bandage? I honestly don't remember if Izanagi destroyed it. If it survived, you can probably count on Orochimaru to have dug it up. There are also Sasuke's original eyes, those would definitely work, they should be more or less in the same state as Itachi's at the moment of his death.

#8 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 12:00 PM

I wish not all the new generation copied their parents techs. For memeber of a clan it's alright but I think it would been awesome if Naruto taught Sarada Rasengan and then she perfectly mixed lightning chakra with it to make the electric equivalent of a Rasenshuriken which I imagine as some ot of drill instead of shuriken. I like this idea because the Chidori is the failed attempt of infusing lightning chakra with Rasengan. It would also be nice to see Boruto not spam his dad's main techs, especially considering Boruto is Sasuke's disciple and Sarada is Naruto's.

XE6c6KC.png?2

#9 SubzeroDegrees

SubzeroDegrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 12:39 PM

Isn't one of Shisui's eyes still intact in Danzo's body, under the bandage? I honestly don't remember if Izanagi destroyed it. If it survived, you can probably count on Orochimaru to have dug it up. There are also Sasuke's original eyes, those would definitely work, they should be more or less in the same state as Itachi's at the moment of his death.

Danzo doesnt have a body to be recovered he suicide sealed his body in a vacuum in a failed attempt to seal Sasuke along with him.

Edited by SubzeroDegrees, 21 January 2020 - 12:41 PM.

• TheoryNoJutsu, Doan and paka like this

#10 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 06:50 PM

I also believe Shisui's eye was destroyed along with Danzo unless he never had it on himself and was bluffing... Sasuke's eyes are a real possibility if you ignore that he was already going blind - maybe that would be overcome by an implant as in a new user would restore the eye if they gained eternal mangekyou sharingan. The good thing about it would be - avoiding the kill a member of my clan to get the eyes

Awesome to see Chidori again! :D

But also kinda disappointed it wasn't some new technique.

Still I get the idea Boro managed to weave the hand signs right at the end no?

He did weave but how fast - the foreshadow by Sarada when she pointed out how fast Chidori is points towards Boro being slightly slower

#11 TheoryNoJutsu

TheoryNoJutsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 01:05 PM

I wish not all the new generation copied their parents techs. For memeber of a clan it's alright but I think it would been awesome if Naruto taught Sarada Rasengan and then she perfectly mixed lightning chakra with it to make the electric equivalent of a Rasenshuriken which I imagine as some ot of drill instead of shuriken. I like this idea because the Chidori is the failed attempt of infusing lightning chakra with Rasengan. It would also be nice to see Boruto not spam his dad's main techs, especially considering Boruto is Sasuke's disciple and Sarada is Naruto's.

I agree with you in spirit, but I believe to be an edge case where the writers got it right: Chidori requires a Sharingan to be a viable combat tech. So it kinda makes sense for Sarada to be the one using it and for Sasuke not to even attempt to teach it to Boruto.

• paka and Chillman like this

#12 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 03:50 PM

Since when is Chidori so fast people can't weave signs lol

When Sasuke did it on Chuunin exams his speed was compared to genin Lee's speed, wtf this kage level guy can't keep up?

When Kakashi did it against Zabuza, Haku was able to move like 20 feet in the time Kakashi moved like 5.

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#13 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 04:16 PM

I agree with you in spirit, but I believe to be an edge case where the writers got it right: Chidori requires a Sharingan to be a viable combat tech. So it kinda makes sense for Sarada to be the one using it and for Sasuke not to even attempt to teach it to Boruto.

Where does it say that the Sharingan is the only thing that can take care of the blind spots that are created? Wouldn't the Byakugan or Jogan do the same with greater affect given their wider area of vision? I can see Himawari learning Chidori some day. She should've inherited Hinata's Lightning Affinity like Boruto did. Himawari is also meant for Gentle Fist. So if she were able to combine lightning or some other element to Heavenly Spin. . .well, if a regular Heavenly Spin doesn't ruin someone's day then an elemental variant would.

Strobacoxi - If I remember correctly Kakashi was entering 'running on fumes' on top of Naruto entering Kyubi Mode. Both Zazuba and Kakashi admitted there were ninjas younger AND stronger than them. Zazuba straight up said Haku was probably stronger than him. If Yagura wasn't a brainwashed psychopath then Haku would've been a Kiri Chunin or Jonin at that point.

Edited by Graeystone, 22 January 2020 - 04:19 PM.

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#14 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 22 January 2020 - 05:54 PM

I wonder if they'll treat Sarada like Sakura lol, she shines for a chapter or 2 then just falls to the back, I'd really like to see more of her
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#15 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,398 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 22 January 2020 - 07:14 PM

Same....I wish that they'd utilize Boruto's skill set even more since he has 3 nature types. That and he can use Purple Lightning just like Kakashi (Which is a raikiri substitute)

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#16 TheoryNoJutsu

TheoryNoJutsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 06:25 AM

Where does it say that the Sharingan is the only thing that can take care of the blind spots that are created? Wouldn't the Byakugan or Jogan do the same with greater affect given their wider area of vision?

Possibly? The Sharingan kind of slows down time to allow the user to accurately predict and even copy enemy moves, I'm not sure the Byakugan lets you do this, but it would certainly help to see chakra flows. Regardless, Boruto couldn't use any dojutsu when Sasuke chose to teach him the Rasengan, so Chidori was out of the question for him.

• paka likes this

#17 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,981 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 10:30 AM

What things do you think they'll learn in the future?

#18 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 11:06 AM

What things do you think they'll learn in the future?

Well they'd have to learn things that are indirect attacks to counter Karma. Maybe Kirin for Sarada? That's one jutsu that doesn't rely on full chakra usage. Sure Saskue used chakra but that was to set up the atmospheric conditions and he let nature and physics take it course. The only issues are the long time it takes to happens and not being at ground zero when it does happen.

Once again Nature Energy could also work. I'm thinking Mitsuki for that because he is already a semi-summoner.

• paka likes this

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#19 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 03:38 PM

Strobacoxi - If I remember correctly Kakashi was entering 'running on fumes' on top of Naruto entering Kyubi Mode. Both Zazuba and Kakashi admitted there were ninjas younger AND stronger than them. Zazuba straight up said Haku was probably stronger than him. If Yagura wasn't a brainwashed psychopath then Haku would've been a Kiri Chunin or Jonin at that point.

Haku was completely overwhelmed by no tails kyuubi mode. No way he was anywhere near Kakashi's level. 

And even if he was stronger, faster and fresher, Sarada is a billion times farther from this guy's level than Haku was from Kakashi's.

Chidori was never that fast

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#20 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 06:28 PM

Both Zazuba and Kakashi admitted there were ninjas younger AND stronger than them

No No and No :lol: - was figure of speech... Very few ninja could defeat Kakashi in a one on one - both adult and young

Possibly? The Sharingan kind of slows down time to allow the user to accurately predict and even copy enemy moves, I'm not sure the Byakugan lets you do this, but it would certainly help to see chakra flows. Regardless, Boruto couldn't use any dojutsu when Sasuke chose to teach him the Rasengan, so Chidori was out of the question for him.

Boruto can see chakra pathways... but he still has no control over his dojutsu (Jogan) and it would have made this fight too easy. We still don't know the extent of his eye abilities - Chidori is a possibility

Nature Energy could also work

Only drawback on Natural Energy is range... Karma doesn't require physical contact and Natural Energy cannot be used in any way outside the user... unless it's combined with another element - which makes it have no effect when absorbed by Karma

Edited by paka, 23 January 2020 - 06:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users