• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 03:48 PM

Only drawback on Natural Energy is range... Karma doesn't require physical contact and Natural Energy cannot be used in any way outside the user... unless it's combined with another element - which makes it have no effect when absorbed by Karma

Well if Sarada's Chidori does work. Wouldn't even have to the Core. Just have to inject NE into the body regardless of whether or not chakra is absorbed. Using NE like this is not about getting chakra to affect an Oto but to cause an imbalance like Naruto did with the one Pain Body.

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#22 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 08:34 AM

Just had a thought - Are we going to see any reaction from Sakura, Hinata. . .and *sigh* Orochimaru on what is going on? Their families are in dire straights at the moment.

Edited by Graeystone, 17 February 2020 - 08:36 AM.

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#23 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 12:17 AM

Well if Sarada's Chidori does work. Wouldn't even have to the Core. Just have to inject NE into the body regardless of whether or not chakra is absorbed. Using NE like this is not about getting chakra to affect an Oto but to cause an imbalance like Naruto did with the one Pain Body.

Karma is too OP, natural energy would not affect the user - remember Karma absorbs the Jutsu, amplifies it and can throw it back - no mention of it interacting with the user and no mention of the user learning the technique. Just to add - if you mix it with other elements and it can affect the person attacked, then it should also affect the person attacking - both cases are not true, hence Karma being able to absorb it without any damage

Just had a thought - Are we going to see any reaction from Sakura, Hinata. . .and *sigh* Orochimaru on what is going on? Their families are in dire straights at the moment.

During the Naruto era you had adults responding to any major threats, now kids are taking of after the bad guys whenever they feel like it - an example of no adult supervision (writer chose to ignore the role of the teachers/Jonin team leaders - even Konohamaru was replaced by Kawaki)... it's as if the adults don't even know what is going on around them, while we are made to believe the kids do and are capable of winning against God-Tier villains... occasionally the adults hold a meeting and marvel at the new threat, and then the kids go out to end the threat :facepalm:

Meanwhile Hinata is cooking dinner, some are picking flowers, some are busy reminiscing on their past achievements, Orochimaru I can excuse - though if it were a different writer, I would have said he is watching and would step in if necessary (snake that Mitsuki carries around)... from what I've red in the comment sections - the anime is making things worse

Edited by paka, 18 February 2020 - 12:20 AM.

:kakashi:  We back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users