Posted 08 February 2020 - 02:12 AM

https://w15.readhero...ia-chapter-260/

#2 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 11:38 AM

Interesting chapter. Really shows how dangerous twice's quirk is.  I'm fully expecting some kind of reversal here from the league of villains but it does seem like there will be some wins and loses on both sides. Shigaraki being nearby really raises the stakes of this. Since they were going to warp out and it looks like that isn't an option now i'm expecting shigaraki to do some real damage unless eraserhead gets in there. 

• Raiden and KUROkami like this

#3 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,788 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 02:14 PM

https://mangaplus.sh.../viewer/1006260

#4 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,523 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 03:51 PM

Interesting chapter. Really shows how dangerous twice's quirk is.  I'm fully expecting some kind of reversal here from the league of villains but it does seem like there will be some wins and loses on both sides. Shigaraki being nearby really raises the stakes of this. Since they were going to warp out and it looks like that isn't an option now i'm expecting shigaraki to do some real damage unless eraserhead gets in there.

I kinda doubt if Shiggy is gonna do anything for a while though. Didn't that doctor say a few chapters back, that it's gonna take at least a month for him to finish fully charging up.

Also liking Miruko a lot and her gung ho attitude this chapter. Most impressive heroine by far for this series imo.
  • Raiden and Jekkusormi like this

#5 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,115 posts
  • LocationBetween life and death.

Posted 09 February 2020 - 07:53 PM

I kinda doubt if Shiggy is gonna do anything for a while though. Didn't that doctor say a few chapters back, that it's gonna take at least a month for him to finish fully charging up.

Also liking Miruko a lot and her gung ho attitude this chapter. Most impressive heroine by far for this series imo.

Didn't he say that before the time skip?

This 100% She's got the attitude a like.  :aww:

• Raiden and Jekkusormi like this

#6 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,523 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 12:41 AM

Didn't he say that before the time skip?

This 100% She's got the attitude a like. :aww:

Go reread chapter 258 again. In Twice's flashback speech to Hawks, he says here that it will take four months for Shiggy to power up here:

http://fanfox.net/ma...58/1.html#ipg12

We definitely know that two months have already passed, since it was mentioned there earlier in the chapter:

http://fanfox.net/ma...258/1.html#ipg2

I am guessing that another months has approximately passed for all the heroes to gather once they got word of Hawks intel.

So really there is just one month left for Shiggy to finally finish powering up imo.

#7 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,115 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 12:50 AM

Go reread chapter 258 again. In Twice's flashback speech to Hawks, he says here that it will take four months for Shiggy to power up here:

http://fanfox.net/ma...58/1.html#ipg12

We definitely know that two months have already passed, since it was mentioned there earlier in the chapter:

http://fanfox.net/ma...258/1.html#ipg2

I am guessing that another months has approximately passed for all the heroes to gather once they got word of Hawks intel.

So really there is just one month left for Shiggy to finally finish powering up imo.

I did a bit of re-reading and i figured it out for the most part.

In chapter 245 Hawks told Endeavor (by code) that it would be in four months or as it says on the page "April", then in 257 they told us that it was "March... End of month."

So it should be at most one month away.

#8 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 01:44 AM

Never did I imagine I'd prefer rampaging bunny over a dragon but here we are I guess. I mean, Ryukyu hasn't breath fire yet

Edited by Jekkusormi, 10 February 2020 - 01:46 AM.

• Tom Ace, Raiden and Red Opus like this

17.jpg

#9 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,523 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 02:11 AM

Never did I imagine I'd prefer rampaging bunny over a dragon but here we are I guess. I mean, Ryukyu hasn't breath fire yet

Bunny's are criminally underrated in both mangas and games imo.

Go read the latest Tomb of the Lusa King arc from Soukyuu Ariadne, where a bunny rabbit character - Popol - who is kicking ass in that particular arc.

Or go play FF XII, imo Fran is an awesome party member. My second favourite character from that game after Balthier.
  • Raiden, Fenrix and Jekkusormi like this

#10 Orikushinu

Orikushinu

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 10 February 2020 - 08:20 AM

I did a bit of re-reading and i figured it out for the most part.

In chapter 245 Hawks told Endeavor (by code) that it would be in four months or as it says on the page "April", then in 257 they told us that it was "March... End of month."

So it should be at most one month away.

Even with 50-75% completion Shigaraki would be stronger that the vast majority of the Heroes. I see some parallel's developing that are similar to the Bakugo rescue operation. Despite their numbers the Heroes lack the level of destructive powers that the Villain's have under their arsenal. Without All Might the Heroes are going to be decimated over the next 10 chapters. 

I'm also still convinced that Hawk's was being worked by the LoV and the Liberation Army. There must have been someone with a quirk that could decipher his codes to Endeavor. I wouldn't be surprised if Hawk's was being fed false information. 

Edited by Orikushinu, 10 February 2020 - 08:21 AM.

#11 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 01:01 PM

This victory for the heroes what with the capture of the Doctor feels too soon. That means that the heroes are for sure going to get trashed in these upcoming chapters. Hope nothing happens to the homie Aizawa and the U.A. kids.

#12 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 03:50 PM

Any chance of any of the Vigilante protagonist cast ever showing up in Academia?

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#13 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,115 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 04:08 PM

Even with 50-75% completion Shigaraki would be stronger that the vast majority of the Heroes. I see some parallel's developing that are similar to the Bakugo rescue operation. Despite their numbers the Heroes lack the level of destructive powers that the Villain's have under their arsenal. Without All Might the Heroes are going to be decimated over the next 10 chapters. 

I'm also still convinced that Hawk's was being worked by the LoV and the Liberation Army. There must have been someone with a quirk that could decipher his codes to Endeavor. I wouldn't be surprised if Hawk's was being fed false information. 

If it is growth based, then yes, however if it is unlocked base then Tomura will not have more power than he had.

#14 Orikushinu

Orikushinu

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 11 February 2020 - 08:06 AM

If it is growth based, then yes, however if it is unlocked base then Tomura will not have more power than he had.

I definitely think it's growth based. All of those lines from the quirk containers appear to be connected to Shigaraki...My guess is that he's already amassed a decent amount of quirks in addition to AFO.

I like Mirko as a character. It will be sad to see her and the advance team go. Shigaraki location is in the same place as the remaining 11 High End Nomu's. Her and her team are screwed.

Edited by Orikushinu, 12 February 2020 - 11:17 AM.

#15 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:18 PM

I definitely think it's growth based. All of those lines from the quirk containers appear to be connected to Shigaraki...My guess is that he's already amassed a decent amount of quirks in addition to AFO.

I like Miriko as a character. It will be sad to see her and the advance team go. Shigaraki location is in the same place as the remaining 11 High End Nomu's. Her and her team are screwed.

Yeah I've got the nasty feeling for Miriko (more specifically her future), she's been hyped way too much way too soon not to die here ;(
  • durra072 likes this

17.jpg

#16 Orikushinu

Orikushinu

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 February 2020 - 11:37 AM

Yeah I've got the nasty feeling for Miriko (more specifically her future), she's been hyped way too much way too soon not to die here ;(

If we consider the way she uses her power it's the most akin to the way Midoriya is using OFA (San's the discovery that Midoriya can now access Black Whip). Midoriya hero persona has strong allusions to the Rabbit and Mriko's powers and hero name are also tied to the Rabbit. I think the idea will be that Mirko will foreshadow the limits of Deku's ability to fight Shigaraki using OFA using the shoot style.

I think her and many pro-heroes will die in this arc bringing about the return of the dark days of Hero work this spring. 

Edited by Orikushinu, 12 February 2020 - 11:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users