#61 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,830 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Set's clone tries to go in to capitalize but the damage he took was great and he stumbled a bit and uses the spear to brace himself breathing heavy.

Set slowly walks towards her... What...you don't like? set summons another cloud but it just sits there as the rumble of thunder could be heard.

The_SHWANN_Universe_7_by_Shwann.jpg

#62 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

*she lands as the torrnados stop,she slowely walks yo him* you can leave now and i will let you live!*her eyes were honest and her tone peacefull*

*she dashes at him with great speed aiming for the chest*

#63 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

*Alice becomes scared... terrified at the fact that she cannot move*

Alice: "Help me... I can't move?" 

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 02 January 2013 - 06:55 PM.

#64 MadGodPolidori

MadGodPolidori

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationRealm of Madness

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

Lazka smirks cruelly "None for you, me..." he said simply "So i see you have no true imagination...bah, i hate your types." he spat some of the liquor onto the copies face,grinning "Begone." he commanded,flicking a little spark from the tip of his fingers, right into the flammable liquid now covering the second dwarf.

#65 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,830 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Pity from you?....don't flatter yourself....I'll leave after you die.

Set looked over as Winter was talking to his clone Mage he has nothing left in him, he's done....finish him! Set didn't realize that her clone was coming at him and caught him off guard. He tries dodging but her sword caught his shoulder. as he bleeds some, he calls forth more lightning to rain down on her to try and finish the fight.

#66 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Everybody diserves a chance! but...*as she was close to him she throws a lot of black spiders,some get stuck to his skin,she closes her eyes in regret*Ignis!

*after hurting Set the clone quickly change direction and grabs Alice ,she keeps a sword near her neck* One gone...

#67 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

*As Lazka Sets him on fire, the copy fires his cannon at Lazka*

*Alice whimpers and trys to move but the venom was to potent... her Life flashes before her Eyes...*

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 02 January 2013 - 07:24 PM.

#68 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,830 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

Set clone explodes as black ooze goes everywhere.

Set holds his wound and as he looks over at winter's clone, he takes his spear and launches it at winter's clone.

#69 MadGodPolidori

MadGodPolidori

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Lazka grunts as the blast hits him in the stomach,he staggers and groans "D-dammit...at least it was just...concussive." he said,staggering back and loading his weapon with unnatural speed "Die, Demon!" he shouted,blasting a torrent of electricity at his copy.

#70 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

*she just puts Alice's body in front of her soo the spear hurts her,but in the shoulder.she starts bleeding.but she wasen't in pain*

*Winter turns quickly to her clone and Alice,her face was worried and scarred* Let her go,is me who you want!

Not really...We should kill you all ,soo i let the best for the end,like a dessert *she grins* Now how you feel when you kill again?*she light scratches Alice's neck with the sword*

#71 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

*Alice can feel the blade but is incapable of moving... She is terrified... Alice Closes her eyes as a tear roles down her cheek*

*the Lazka copy Rolled out of the Way into the pond... putting out the fire... He gets up and Charges and a Shotgun burst of energy was fired at the Real Lazka*

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 02 January 2013 - 07:52 PM.

#72 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,830 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

Damn...I was too hasty.... Set moves his thunder cloud closer over winter's clone waiting for a moment to strike ...........now!..... A bolt of lightning comes down but redirects itself to hit winter in the back.

#73 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

No!!*she jumps in and stops the lightening who hits her shild *That would kill Alice too!

*Taking advantage that Winter's back was unprotected , the close dashes with her sword throwing Alice's body *

#74 MadGodPolidori

MadGodPolidori

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

Lazka just barely made it out of the way, clotheslining the fake as he went by, then driving his elbow down onto the fake ones throat, smirking. "Now die!"

#75 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,830 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Set looks at Winter even if it did hit her, wouldn't you be able to heal her?

#76 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

Not from all of...*but she didn't get to finish as the clone's sword was at her neck*

Got you!*the clone smirks*

#77 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

*the blow to throat quickly takes the copy's life... the Lazka copy poofs into a black dust cloud...*

#78 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,830 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Set comes up to the two why don't you kill me first since I tried to take you out. then you can take her life after me..... Set was trying to get the clone away from winter as Set felt confident enough to stop the clone once she tried to get ahold of him. he waits for her response.

#79 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

No,is better if i kill what i can first,but i won't simply take you out you must suffer a bit*Saying that the clone scratches her neck and chest * like you used to..

*Winter tries her hard not to scream or cry* If you can,kill her now,is too dangerous to let her out ! Even if that means kill us both...

#80 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,830 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

fine.... Set had his head down and then all of a sudden he throws a very strong tornado towards them to send them flying so the Set can catch Winter in mid air so that he can save her and finish her clone with a lighting bolt without harming winter herself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users