#1 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,935 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 07:47 AM

https://www.animenew...is-fall/.159360

The daughters of Sesshomaru and Inuyasha set out on a journey transcending time!
In Feudal Japan, Half-Demon twins Towa and Setsuna are separated from each other during a forest fire. While desperately searching for her younger sister, Towa wanders into a mysterious tunnel that sends her into present-day Japan, where she is found and raised by Kagome Higurashi's brother, Sota, and his family.

Ten years later, the tunnel that connects the two eras has reopened, allowing Towa to be reunited with Setsuna, who is now a Demon Slayer working for Kohaku. But to Towa's shock, Setsuna appears to have lost all memories of her older sister.

Joined by Moroha, the daughter of Inuyasha and Kagome, the three young women travel between the two eras on an adventure to regain their missing past.
  • Shin and Fallen Angel like this

#2 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,219 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 10 May 2020 - 05:18 PM

Oh, so that explains their outfits. I only saw the image and didn't read any synopsis for it. It looked like one was wearing more modern clothing and the other was wearing some type of demon slayer attire, which seemed odd for Sesshomaru's kids. Now it makes sense. 

I wonder how involved the parents of the 3 characters will be in the series. There is that whole issue of Kagome aging like a normal human, but Inuyasha aging a lot more slowly. So I wonder if they have found some way around that. Also hope that Miroku and Sango's family shows up too at some point.

• superfranky likes this

#3 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 11 May 2020 - 04:37 PM

I wonder if Rin is the mother of the twins? Obviously later when she grew up lol
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#4 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,219 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 14 May 2020 - 08:39 AM

I wonder if Rin is the mother of the twins? Obviously later when she grew up lol

That would be my assumption. Seems some online were creeped out at the idea of it as I guess they feel it would be like an adult grooming a child possibly, but it wasn't like Sesshomaru raised her since he left her in Kikyo's village to be raised around humans. Then when she was old enough she could decide what she wanted to do herself, but I guess we will find out eventually unless they want to keep it vague but I don't think they would. 

• Doan likes this

#5 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,382 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:39 PM

These were some translations of some extra character bios

Higurashi Towa:

Towa (とわ) is a half-demon who lives in the Reiwa era. She is Sesshōmaru's daughter and Setsuna's twin sister. She was somehow transported to the modern era through the power of a Tree of Ages when she was just 4-year-old. She received shelter from her uncle's in-laws, the Higurashi family, and was subsequently raised by her half-uncle-in-law, Higurashi Souta. She has a rowdy personality and gets in fights at school, even going so far as to wear men's clothing because it is easier to fight it in. She is reunited with her sister Towa after spending ten years in modern times.

Setsuna:

Setsuna (せつな) is a half-demon demon slayer who works under Kohaku. She was separated from her twin sister Towa when they were both 4-year-old, but was reunited with her after traveling to the future with her cousin Moroha. She seems to have difficulty believing Towa is really her sister. She has a calm, unflappable personality much like her father, Sesshoumaru. She also seems to have some sort of sleep-related childhood amnesia

Moroha:

Moroha (せつな) is a quarter-demon bounty hunter who slays demons and sells their parts to other demon slayers, presumably so they can make weapons and armor out of them. She wields the yōkai sword Kurikaramaru and is known as "Moroha the Monster Killer" (化け殺しのもろは, bake-goroshi no Moroha). Although she has a cheerful personality, Moroha has a dangerous temper and when rampaging is known as the "Crimson Night Demon of National Destruction" (国崩しの紅夜叉, kuni-kuzushi no kurenaiyasha). Tragically, Moroha knows very little of her parents, Inuyasha and Kagome Higurashi, as she has lived by herself for most of her life.
  • Chillman likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#6 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,824 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 19 May 2020 - 08:31 PM

It's kind of hilarious to me that it seems from the bios that all 3 of these kids have basically no connections to their parents. Way to set an example you guys. 

• Godpachi, Doan and Chillman like this

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#7 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 20 May 2020 - 02:11 AM

It's kind of hilarious to me that it seems from the bios that all 3 of these kids have basically no connections to their parents. Way to set an example you guys.

I was thinking the same thing, where's Inuyasha and Kagome but her brothers there and for Shesshomuru doesn't really bother me
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#8 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,824 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 20 May 2020 - 12:26 PM

I mean yeah Sesshomaru's always been kind of an ass so it's not super surprising he might have lost track of his kids. But where it shows that the twins got lost in a forest fire or something, they don't even give an excuse for Moroha. What, did they lose her at the grocery store one day? 

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#9 Godpachi

Godpachi

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

User's Awards

Posted Yesterday, 05:06 AM

Tumblr was more annoying than usual when this was announced. The outcry of Rin possibly being the mother of Sesshomaru's kids got old real quick. Honestly, who else would the mother be?

If it isn't Rin and it's just some random human woman, my jealously will reach levels not known on this realm. I mean, uh...bad writing?  :charm:

• Doan likes this

RIP Satan

1HIflq7.png

Currently At War With Insane Soul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users