https://w18.readhero...ia-chapter-276/

#2 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:08 PM

Nice clash between Shiggy and Aizawa.

Alas I fear that Deku and Kacchan's intentions of wanting to help their teacher maybe too little and too late.

Don't see what the pair of them can do against Shiggy to help save Aizawa.
  • KUROkami likes this

#3 Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:09 PM

https://mangaplus.sh.../viewer/1007007

• Fenrix likes this

#4 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 03:45 PM

Geez, I'm a sucker for the bonds between sensei and students  :aww:

Aizawa feeling the need to endure for his students (including Shinso) so that he can see them become heroes and Deku and Bakugo coming in to help their sensei was so heart-warming (although cliche). The most that Deku and Bakugo can do is stall for time until the heroes find a way to neutralize Shiggy. Also, what's with Aizawa's leg? This is the second time that there was a panel shot focusing on it. Was it crushed when he was grabbed by a nomu? Was it caught by the decay?

Shiggy being so nonchalant while kicking ass is kinda funny. Mocking the fist raise Endeavor did after fighting the nomu while standing on top of him? Hilarious  :xD:

Do y'all think there's significance in those panel shots of Deku's mom, Bakugo's mom, and Todoroki's mom and siblings (I think)?

Edited by Fenrix, 26 June 2020 - 04:11 PM.

• Raiden likes this

#5 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 04:32 PM

Geez, I'm a sucker for the bonds between sensei and students  :aww:

Aizawa feeling the need to endure for his students (including Shinso) so that he can see them become heroes and Deku and Bakugo coming in to help their sensei was so heart-warming (although cliche). The most that Deku and Bakugo can do is stall for time until the heroes find a way to neutralize Shiggy. Also, what's with Aizawa's leg? This is the second time that there was a panel shot focusing on it. Was it crushed when he was grabbed by a nomu? Was it caught by the decay?

Shiggy being so nonchalant while kicking ass is kinda funny. Mocking the fist raise Endeavor did after fighting the nomu while standing on top of him? Hilarious  :xD:

Do y'all think there's significance in those panel shots of Deku's mom, Bakugo's mom, and Todoroki's mom and siblings (I think)?

About Aizawa's leg, in that panel you mentioned - you can see that his leg got twisted from that Nomu grabbing it.
  • Jekkusormi and Chillman like this

#6 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,398 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 26 June 2020 - 05:09 PM

Shiggy mocking Endeavor by doing the All Might fist pump made me laugh :lmao: God I love this man
  • Chillman likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#7 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,981 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 06:16 PM

@Tokoya he ain’t had to do him like that.
  • Tokoya, superfranky and KUROkami like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users