https://www.viz.com/...769?action=read

• Doan likes this

#2 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 05:12 PM

So Sage-mode clone Jiraiya = Jigen? :unsure: - Koji is definitely an upgrade above Jiraiya

I was hoping to see Toad Mouth Bind but we got Kuchiyose summoning - which is OK...  was also expecting to see the toads fighting against Jigen similar to the Pain fight

Jiraiya Naruto re-union coming soon... Koji becoming the leader of team 7 is now a possibility :banana:

:kakashi:  We back

#3 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 20 July 2020 - 05:41 PM

SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

#4 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 09:57 AM

Well, we know that Kawaki eventually gets some kind of Karma back, right? Can this be it? Can this be the end of Naruto and Sasuke? :(

Also, getting a little tired of visual/ocular jutsus xD

• Raiden likes this

#5 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 21 July 2020 - 10:02 AM

What did Jigen mean when he said that Amado deceived Koji as well?
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#6 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 10:38 AM

Amado convinced/told Koji that he could kill both Jigen and Isshin. Or at least that's what Isshin is saying

• Doan and Chillman like this

#7 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 11:45 AM

Koji knows his situation and is not that naive... they were both taking advantage of an opportunity and Koji was well aware of the risks.

In terms of knowing just how much Jigen still had left in him - that is where Jigen hints at the deception. Either Amado knew about what would happen if Jigen was cornered or it's a learning experience for both of them - Jigen thinks Amado already knew - good thing Koji has his own plans and knows when to retreat

Maybe Naruto and Sasuke survive... probably Kawaki surrenders to save them, but that's just me speculating

Boruto only uses one eye when Momoshiki takes over :hmm: - been wondering what's the relation since Kawaki or the others don't have any ocular abilities

Edited by paka, 21 July 2020 - 11:46 AM.

• Doan likes this

#8 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,407 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 21 July 2020 - 02:11 PM

Koji knows his situation and is not that naive... they were both taking advantage of an opportunity and Koji was well aware of the risks.

In terms of knowing just how much Jigen still had left in him - that is where Jigen hints at the deception. Either Amado knew about what would happen if Jigen was cornered or it's a learning experience for both of them - Jigen thinks Amado already knew - good thing Koji has his own plans and knows when to retreat

Maybe Naruto and Sasuke survive... probably Kawaki surrenders to save them, but that's just me speculating

Boruto only uses one eye when Momoshiki takes over :hmm: - been wondering what's the relation since Kawaki or the others don't have any ocular abilities

I assumed that was just a partial transformation or that it had something to do with his Jougan
  • paka likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#9 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 03:47 PM

I assumed that was just a partial transformation or that it had something to do with his Jougan

Probably part of the transformation - at the beginning of the manga - into page - he had both eyes open... maybe there will be a change in later chapters

Edit: NVM -  Not a transformation on the intro page

Edited by paka, 21 July 2020 - 04:18 PM.

#10 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 12:52 PM

Well, we know that Kawaki eventually gets some kind of Karma back, right? Can this be it? Can this be the end of Naruto and Sasuke? :(

Also, getting a little tired of visual/ocular jutsus xD

I don't they'll die but perhaps gravely injured?

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users