• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#21 Liar

Liar

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

Shino is my favourite character, tied with Minato.

#22 Sauron

Sauron

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,144 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

On to Sasuke: He's a Leo and according to the site, they are born fortunate (I'd say he was definitely born fortunate as he became a part of one of the strongest clans in the village. He was destined to develop a fearsome ability (the sharingan). They're ruled by their heart (Seen with Sasuke incapable of letting go of what his brother did and operating on his hate and malice instead of his mind). Once committed to a relationship, they'll be completely devoted but if their trust/heart is broken, they never forgive or forget (Proven by Itachi and the Village Elders....and Konoha too I guess). When a long-standing relationship breaks down, they can disappear without looking back, (True considering he has all but forgotten his fellow pears and his friends, Sakura and Naruto). I think the Second and Third stages of a Leo are accurate so far about Sasuke; the third stage claims that they are clingy, immature and undeveloped. They can't bear to be alone. In the second stage, they're ruled by their ego (Ohh.....Sasuke's ego was extremely large back in Pt1) but protective of those they love (Remember when he protected Naruto from Haku and Sakura from Gaara?). They're essentially leaders and Sasuke certainly was the brains of the operation when Kakashi was away in Pt1 and also for his Hebi team.

I'm a Leo and I'm definitely not egotistical, clingy, unforgiving, immature and undeveloped! :angry: I however do believe I'm a caring and protective of my loved ones. Sasuke is definitely clingy, unforgiving, immature and undeveloped. :lol: Not all Leo's are perfect. I agree that he was caring and protective of Sakura and Naruto; it's also obvious he was the leader who the other two followed.

Edited by Sauron, 03 January 2013 - 08:28 PM.

#23 Rifle

Rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Locationgone

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

I'm a Leo and I'm definitely not egotistical, clingy, unforgiving, immature and undeveloped! :angry: I however do believe I'm a caring and protective of my loved ones. Sasuke is definitely clingy, unforgiving, immature and undeveloped. :lol: Not all Leo's are perfect. I agree that he was caring and protective of Sakura and Naruto; it's also obvious he was the leader who the other two followed.

Funny enough I am also leo. Hmm are we alike? Not really.......or are we? :huh:

#24 Sauron

Sauron

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,144 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

Funny enough I am also leo. Hmm are we alike? Not really.......or are we? :huh:

Are you also an INTJ (though lately I feel like an INTP) like me?

Meh, we're nothing alike. :P I enjoy confrontations, whereas you don't really... or do you?

#25 Rifle

Rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Locationgone

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

Meh, we're nothing alike. :P I enjoy confrontations, whereas you don't really... or do you?

Nope.

I like confrontation but not all types.

Karin belongs with the water guy.

Edited by Rifle, 03 January 2013 - 09:13 PM.

#26 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

@Sev: Apparently it claims that Aquarius are trend-setters for the future (I can see how that links with Sarutobi, considering he was the first when Naruto started to lay down his life for the will of fire). They march to a different 'drummer' and are mind-oriented individuals, 'whose thoughts never stop tick-tocking over' (Asuma thinking about what the 'king' meant and Shino others about being left out of the Sasuke rescue team). Aquarians host the most unusual and mysterious people in the entire zodiac arsenal. They usually have strong political, environmental or social beliefs (Asuma about the will of fire, Konan about peace and Shino's desperation- at the start - attempting to make others recognise him. He was upset that even Naruto didn't recognise him; he considered Naruto a friend and as a friend, he believed it was a friend's job to recognise other friends.....or maybe this could be a filler I watched...). Other people consider their ideas eccentric or crazy even and they can be objective when it comes to judgement making. They're outgoing, friendly and most importantly, they never let their emotions get the best of them.

Haha, that's pretty cool how lots of things can be matched up and make a lot of sense. Apparently there's a lot of importance held in Japan on people's blood type, and in terms of characters in anime/manga, the same thing we're doing with star signs can be done with their blood types I've heard. ^_^

With the Shino and friends thing, not sure whether it was filler or not either, but I definitely remember him saying something like that. 

Anyway, sounds good to me, I dunno if I'm a trendsetter but I do have strong beliefs and the whole "thoughts never stop tick-tocking over" thing. The rest sounds pretty much right too, I think, though I dunno if I like the part about my ideas being considered eccentric or crazy.  :lol:

Ah, I'd forgotten all about those personality things... I wish I could remember what I was... E-something-something-something, that's all I can remember.  :P

#27 Sauron

Sauron

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,144 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

Nope.

I like confrontation but not all types.

Karin belongs with the water guy.

You mean Suigetsu? Not a chance. Suigetsu x Tenten (now that Neji's x Death God)

#28 Rifle

Rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Locationgone

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

You mean Suigetsu? Not a chance. Suigetsu x Tenten (now that Neji's x Death God)

Who cares bout tenten again?

• Kazekage and Godpachi like this

#29 Ganryu

Ganryu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

Question.

Would Sakura x Rock be a lesbian pairing, seeing as we know Obito X rock was a canon pairing until the two got a divorce because Obito cheated on her with Madara.... or was the Rock a guy all along, and now going straight?

Slightly on topic, I think the pairing's we'll definitely see are 

Temari and Shikamaru

Naruto and Hinata

ANyone think of anything for Tenten and Ino?

Edited by Ganryu, 03 January 2013 - 10:10 PM.

#30 Sauron

Sauron

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,144 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Who cares bout tenten again?

Tenten is the hottest woman I have ever seen in my life.

Spoiler

Tenten deserves to be in love after being treated like trash by Kishi. C'mon dude, you surely have a heart? How can you not care about Tenten?

#31 Rifle

Rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Locationgone

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

Tenten is the hottest woman I have ever seen in my life.

Spoiler

Tenten deserves to be in love after being treated like trash by Kishi. C'mon dude, you surely have a heart? How can you not care about Hinata?

Right back at you.

Edited by Rifle, 03 January 2013 - 10:21 PM.

#32 McCree114

McCree114

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationMad Dog's Hideout

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

I must agree with Liar, it's not over till it's over and I'm getting a little frustrated seeing NH shippers acting like it's over.  Stay frosty anything can still happen like, Kishi forbid, Hinata dieing.  Though I thinks that's unlikely at this point.  I'm not declaring victory until we get the one unquestionable NH moment and we're marching through the NS mainland and capital.  *points towards Sakura's thread and NS fanclub*

Here's what it'll look like if we attack too soon. 

Visari being RR going on one of his usual outbursts and boosting the morale of NS followers.

RR at the end: ...They will know Naruto belongs to Sakura.

mad_dog_sig__by_mcree114-d5tyenn.png

The fruits of every NaruHina soldier's labor.

#33 Ganryu

Ganryu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

We're in mourning just as much, we dont' have much of an enemy anymore, those days were fun. Part the fun of pairing wars is having... well.... a war.

Remember the days? When the Naruhina and Narusaku manifesto were central to every relationship thread?

When L.A.P.'s were the standards? 

When men were men?

When there were links to every single page in the Manga featuring Hinata or Sakura, and arguing abotu them til our fingers bled from typing?

When we had this thread closed every other week with the mods screaming at us?

When we would move through several threads a day when a good chapter came out?

When Kayslave and RamenRenegade would cause a nuclear fallout?

When we were the bitterest of enemies, and laughed at civility?

When fanart spawned entire contests?

When we would all agree that 'X' was a good chapter, because our character was somewhere in the background?

When HinaSaku was the crack pairing everyone joked about?

When NaruHinaSaku was the peace offering?

When we had entire battalions of shippers fighting eachother?

When we had the entire manga damn near memorized just so we could say Naruhina/Saku for the win?

I remember those days.

• ArSoNiSt JoE, Kazekage and McCree114 like this

#34 Liar

Liar

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

It seems NaruSaku has less supporters than NaruHina. We lost a lot of people.

#35 Alexdhamp

Alexdhamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

...Kayslive. :(  One of the greats lost to the necessity of real life...

#36 Godpachi

Godpachi

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

User's Awards

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

Forget them. They'll crawl back when NaruSaku becomes endgame. 

RIP Satan

sm6q95.png

Currently At War With Insane Soul

#37 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

What does Kishi have to do to get the point across? Show Hinata and Naruto f*cking like rabbits in the middle of the battlefield?

• Peleihno, ArSoNiSt JoE, disastrousmaster and 2 others like this

Posted Image

#38 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

It's been like that. Have you been living under a rock?
What does Kishi have to do to get the point across? Show Hinata and Naruto f*cking like rabbits in the middle of the battlefield?

Not enough, the NaruSaku shippers would just argue it's a case of hot, loveless sex.

Edited by Peleihno, 04 January 2013 - 05:34 AM.

• Alexdhamp and McCree114 like this

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

#39 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:34 AM

And it would be the least sexiest sex scene in the history of bad sex.

I would rather watch Bush and Putin get it on instead.     

#40 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:36 AM

I thought that said Palin for a second, but I was wrong, Putin. Lmao.

• Alexdhamp likes this

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users