Discuss Ino here.

#2 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,341 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

she has like one of the best powers she could enter Obito's body then warp the Jubei and Madara to Obito's dimension.

sUP3nUt.jpg?1

“I’m a slow learner, it’s true. But I learn. "

#3 Trowa Barton

Trowa Barton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts
  • Locationon the edge of insaninty

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

Only one problem with that scenario. No character will ever be smart enough to use their abilities as they should use them.

It would destroy the drama if Ino where to do something that relatively awesome. Sadly we're stuck with a watered down version of pis where all the characters never use their abilities to full potential. Not unless it's a plot relevant attempt at showing how awesome they're supposed to be.

• Shola likes this

#4 TimeMask

TimeMask

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

she has like one of the best powers she could enter Obito's body then warp the Jubei and Madara to Obito's dimension.

Ino would have to know how to use Obito's kamui to use it and she may be unable to teleport using Obito's body in time since Obito can break out of her mind control so fast.

And even if she teleported with kamui then obito could come back and bring the Ten Tails and Obito with him if they were teleported as well, if Obito can teleport something as big as the Ten Tails.

Ino's mind control is a useful support jutsu, people like Obito can break out of it fast but she did manage to redirect the Ten Tails attack by controlling Obito.

#5 Phenomiracle

Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts
  • LocationGarden State

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

Really? Am I the only one impressed enough at her shining moment in this chapter to post in her thread?

zeldadanceresize.gif

#6 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,137 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

Really? Am I the only one impressed enough at her shining moment in this chapter to post in her thread?

No not really.

But I think most of the liking for her ATM is going into the chapter discussion thread.

Either way I like her and her powers, very unique and has the potential to do so much more IMO. An what makes her shine more so is the awesome combo based teamwork she has with Shikamaru and Chouji. Seriously together they seem almost invincible ... almost depending on whom or what they're up against.

Still think they (Team 10) should have been the main cast, they're just everything the manga centered around with it's moral's and philosophies.

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#7 black_leg

black_leg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

I'd love to see what other moves Ino has besides the one she always uses -_-, freaking love her but I don't know why :o

Confused

Ino-Yamanaka-ino-yamanaka-17526859-893-1

#8 Okita Sougo

Okita Sougo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:44 AM

Ino is going to be the head of the Intelligence Division when this all blows over. Outshining the K11 females.

#9 Forgotten_One

Forgotten_One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:34 AM

Indeed, Ino is wonderfully designed she has good abilities, however Sakura is STILL THE MAIN FEMALE CHARACTER so we should expect something even more awesome from Sakura then from Ino. This doesn't mean I am trolling Ino but I still think Sakura is wayy better,

Edited by Forgotten_One, 16 May 2013 - 02:34 AM.

#10 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:23 AM

Indeed, Ino is wonderfully designed she has good abilities, however Sakura is STILL THE MAIN FEMALE CHARACTER so we should expect something even more awesome from Sakura then from Ino. This doesn't mean I am trolling Ino but I still think Sakura is wayy better,

is she though?  ive seen more charcter development out of hinata then sakura.

Edited by retroluffy13, 16 May 2013 - 09:23 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#11 Alpha

Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

In this whole manga Sakura has only had maybe 2 moments of shine. Its BS to think her position will matter now. You are like that one guy in alien stories who refuses to believe they exist since it doesn't follow 'logic' even when they put a gun to his head.

Edited by Alpha, 16 May 2013 - 09:55 AM.

• Sev and waleuska like this

#12 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

Spoiler

Looks like Kiba's not the only one that forgot to go to the bathroom before heading out to war.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#13 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

Ino communicating Shikamaru's message to everyone on the battlefield is a pretty large feat for her.  She was clearly straining but she accomplished her task.  Impressive.

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#14 Trowa Barton

Trowa Barton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts
  • Locationon the edge of insaninty

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

Especially considering Ino likely isn't 100% right now. Even with Naruto's biju cloak she most be running low on chakara by this point. And to my knowledge she isn't exactly a chakara producing monster like Naruto is.

• Ajh77 likes this

#15 55587crosby

55587crosby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

She's hax now. Her father needed that huge head tool thing and she can apparently be psychic on the fly...

#16 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:14 PM

She's hax now. Her father needed that huge head tool thing and she can apparently be psychic on the fly...

"The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never ending cycles in life." :kakashi:

#17 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,137 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

"The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never ending cycles in life." :kakashi:

Yeah I'm only believing that in some minor cases rather than a whole or a majority, since this war has really put the Older Generation > Newer Generation for the most part.

But it is nice to see Ino pass her daddy in technique, now fast forward a few more years and she could probably do some greater things while wearing something more exotic  xD

Edited by Yuber, 16 May 2013 - 10:20 PM.

• Sev likes this
Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#18 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

Yeah I'm only believing that in some minor cases rather than a whole or a majority, since this war has really put the Older Generation > Newer Generation for the most part.

But it is nice to see Ino pass her daddy in technique, now fast forward a few more years and she could probably do some greater things while wearing something more exotic  xD

comparing hashi  and madara to the new generation isn't fair unless your comparing them to naruto and sasuke.  sure, sasuke is a long way off from madara, but naruto is damn near hashirama level epic.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#19 Alpha

Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:34 PM

comparing hashi  and madara to the new generation isn't fair unless your comparing them to naruto and sasuke.  sure, sasuke is a long way off from madara, but naruto is damn near hashirama level epic.

He is comparing them to more than Hash and Madara.

#20 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

He is comparing them to more than Hash and Madara.

who? the other kage? they all got their asses handed to them. that's the thing about the edos. most of them were actually defeated. or if not, a good chunk of them. plus, the edo army is all immortal. not really a fair comparison.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users