Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,969 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:24 PM

How strong is Ino the Pro currently?

No idea.

Kishi refuse to show the other characters, so there is no way of knowing how strong most of them are.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#83 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:11 PM

She has useful jutsu, but she's just average.

She never advanced to jonin or tokubetsu jonin. So, her skills aren't really that good, overall.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#84 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,969 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:39 PM

She has useful jutsu, but she's just average.

She never advanced to jonin or tokubetsu jonin. So, her skills aren't really that good, overall.

That isn't a good indicator to me. Hell shiki could have been a joinin at the start of part 2 if he would have taken the test. And i do not see why sakura is a jonin. All she can do is punch real hard.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#85 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:11 PM

Sakura has flawless control of her chakra and is very intelligent. Her power is only derived from large amounts of skill. So, she should be a jonin.

The point of Shikamaru's character is that he under-performs. He could have been Hokage if he felt like it.

The ninja rankings just serve to show us the raw skill level of the characters. It's an indication directly from the author about their skill levels.

The ones that became jonin were the ones that had the highest stat totals from the databooks. So, they were consistently portrayed as better than the other rookies they graduated with.

#86 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,969 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 05:39 PM

Sakura has flawless control of her chakra and is very intelligent. Her power is only derived from large amounts of skill. So, she should be a jonin.

The point of Shikamaru's character is that he under-performs. He could have been Hokage if he felt like it.

The ninja rankings just serve to show us the raw skill level of the characters. It's an indication directly from the author about their skill levels.

The ones that became jonin were the ones that had the highest stat totals from the databooks. So, they were consistently portrayed as better than the other rookies they graduated with.

That is just stats and they mean nothing in the long run.

Neji had superior stats than naruto and still lost to naruto.

Stats show us only so much. The problem here more of showing abilities and also lets go with leadership. Which the stats do not show.

The problem we have no idea what makes a jonin a jonin and why some of the k11 are jonin and others are not. Because if stats was important, then people like sasuke and neji would have been chosen as chunin. 

http://naruto.wikia....o_Uzumaki_Stats

http://naruto.wikia....eji_Hyūga_Stats

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#87 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:03 PM

That is just stats and they mean nothing in the long run.

Neji had superior stats than naruto and still lost to naruto.

Stats show us only so much. The problem here more of showing abilities and also lets go with leadership. Which the stats do not show.

The problem we have no idea what makes a jonin a jonin and why some of the k11 are jonin and others are not. Because if stats was important, then people like sasuke and neji would have been chosen as chunin. 

http://naruto.wikia....o_Uzumaki_Stats

http://naruto.wikia....eji_Hyūga_Stats

Naruto's stats don't rank his bijuu powers. So, at max there will be nine ninja in the Naruto universe who can't be ranked using stats.

Despite his power, Neji's hubris made him lose to Naruto. Which is the same problem brought up earlier about who does and doesn't get to be a chunin. There aren't power trackers embedded in the skin of all ninja. You have to demonstrate your skills to earn a promotion. Neji getting caught up in his philosophical argument with Naruto and forgetting to use his signature skill means his abilities couldn't be considered because they weren't shown.

So, it's not a matter of Neji and Sasuke failing to be considered chunin level. They simply failed to show their chunin level skills. Sasuke's match was interrupted so it wasn't judged just like how the other contestants that didn't get to fight weren't offered a consolation tournament to try and show their skills again. I brought up the stats as a general indicator, not as proof. Kishi gave them high stats, then gave them high ranks.

#88 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,969 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:53 PM

Naruto's stats don't rank his bijuu powers. So, at max there will be nine ninja in the Naruto universe who can't be ranked using stats.

Despite his power, Neji's hubris made him lose to Naruto. Which is the same problem brought up earlier about who does and doesn't get to be a chunin. There aren't power trackers embedded in the skin of all ninja. You have to demonstrate your skills to earn a promotion. Neji getting caught up in his philosophical argument with Naruto and forgetting to use his signature skill means his abilities couldn't be considered because they weren't shown.

So, it's not a matter of Neji and Sasuke failing to be considered chunin level. They simply failed to show their chunin level skills. Sasuke's match was interrupted so it wasn't judged just like how the other contestants that didn't get to fight weren't offered a consolation tournament to try and show their skills again. I brought up the stats as a general indicator, not as proof. Kishi gave them high stats, then gave them high ranks.

Meh kishi is a shitty writer, didn't he only promote two people? Shiki and sakura. 

Sakura lag way behind in part one and not only did she catch up in part 2 but after the time skip she surpass everyone. I called BS. The reason being sakura didn't fall into her natural element she went against the grain and it showed in her fighting style.

Kishi is saying sakura who we only see running up and trying to punch people is more deserving of jounin title than someone like shino. Or that someone who actual work his ass off to train and would destroy sakura in a fight like lee.

Not being mean but it seems kishi wanted to save face and gave sakura the jounin title so her fan base wouldn't eat him alive.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#89 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,341 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:32 PM

How strong is Ino the Pro currently?

Medical Ninjustu 

Taijustu enough to keep up with Asuma

Sensing 

Sealing Technique(which is based on the length of her hair)

Mind Body Switch 

if she knows some of the techniques her father displayed she could be very low jonin level.

Sakura lag way behind in part one and not only did she catch up in part 2 but after the time skip she surpass everyone.

she caught up but she didn't surpass anyone.

Other than the Sassori fight she was more or less useless. There isn't a role Sakura had that non of the other chunin couldn't fill. I don't think anyone was serious injuried.

Kishi is saying sakura who we only see running up and trying to punch people is more deserving of jounin title than someone like shino.

her title has no real merit, after Naruto ended the wars between the villiages she doesn't have to preform.

Edited by ddboy102, 27 February 2017 - 09:36 PM.

sUP3nUt.jpg?1

“I’m a slow learner, it’s true. But I learn. "

#90 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:13 PM

Meh kishi is a shitty writer, didn't he only promote two people? Shiki and sakura. 

Sakura lag way behind in part one and not only did she catch up in part 2 but after the time skip she surpass everyone. I called BS. The reason being sakura didn't fall into her natural element she went against the grain and it showed in her fighting style.

Kishi is saying sakura who we only see running up and trying to punch people is more deserving of jounin title than someone like shino. Or that someone who actual work his ass off to train and would destroy sakura in a fight like lee.

Not being mean but it seems kishi wanted to save face and gave sakura the jounin title so her fan base wouldn't eat him alive.

A bunch of people got promoted. Everyone was chunin by Part 2. Except Neji who was jonin already. Temari and Kankuro were jonin by Part 2, as well.

Lee is also a jonin.

#91 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,969 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:47 AM

A bunch of people got promoted. Everyone was chunin by Part 2. Except Neji who was jonin already. Temari and Kankuro were jonin by Part 2, as well.

Lee is also a jonin.

i was talking about k11. well lee becoming a jonin destroys your stats since everyone was .5 around him.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#92 DrGenjutsutheAlmighty

DrGenjutsutheAlmighty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:35 AM

Ino the Pro knows sealing Jutsu? 

By now she "must" be around Hidan level correct?

#93 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,674 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:13 AM

What exactly is Hidan level?

#94 DrGenjutsutheAlmighty

DrGenjutsutheAlmighty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:18 AM

Around Asuma or greater?

#95 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,674 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:05 AM

I just don't think that besides Pain, Itachi, and Kisame, the Akatsuki really have tiers.

#96 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:16 AM

i was talking about k11. well lee becoming a jonin destroys your stats since everyone was .5 around him.

It doesn't destroy the stats out my argument.

The ones with the highest skill levels progressed the farthest.

#97 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,341 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:57 PM

Ino the Pro knows sealing Jutsu? 

By now she "must" be around Hidan level correct?

The justu she used to lock Sakura's movements.

The one where she cut off her hair.

sUP3nUt.jpg?1

“I’m a slow learner, it’s true. But I learn. "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users