#41 fatestitcher

fatestitcher

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • Locationthe super attic

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:39 AM

As silly as it was this was probably the first naruto chapter I enjoyed in a long time.

Also Kishi just randomly had Naruto's shoulder pop out of its socket. Nothing like that has happened to anyone over the course of this whole manga.

• Sev likes this

Posted Image

Don't look at it directly

#42 The Witcher

The Witcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

http://eatmanga.com/...uto-617/page-15

Interesting. Hinata showing a bit of medical knowledge by using Jyuuken to pop Naruto's dislocated shoulder back in place(Though... when did he dislocate it? Also shouldn't the Kyuubi's chakra have auto-healed it by now? <_< ). When you think about it Hyuugas would make ideal medi-ninjas if they learnt techniques like Tsunade's: Their Byakugan doubles as X-ray vision to see people's internal organs and spot injuries.

BTW nobody argued Hinata couldn't use Jyuuken(We've all known she can use it since the Chuunin exam battle), only that she can't use advanced Jyuuken techs like 8 Trigrams 64 Palms and Kaiten. Which she still hasn't shown any evidence of doing.

http://eatmanga.com/...uto-617/page-16

How I LOVED the pathetic looks on Madara and Obito's faces. Especially Madara: Way to go, Lee! :lol:

Hopefully the Uchiha troll duo weren't trolling with clones or genjutsu or something...

http://eatmanga.com/...uto-617/page-17

Hm... That look on Sasuke's face at the end suggests that once again Kishi has decided to make him a villain instead of giving up his vendetta to help Naruto.

I wonder where he went. From the look of those ruined buildings I'd say the Uchiha quarter, but wasn't that destroyed when Pain nuked Konoha? :huh:

I like how it's all about Neji despite how many other people must have died in that spike assault lol.

Whaddaya expect? He's a friend of the main character and automatically more important. 

Same reason why everyone thinks saving Sasuke is so important even though he's just a random missing-nin. Think they'd this much concern for every ninja in the Bingo book that had a friend in some village? :P

#43 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:58 AM

I wonder where he went. From the look of those ruined buildings I'd say the Uchiha quarter, but wasn't that destroyed when Pain nuked Konoha? :huh:

:huh: Good point. I thought pretty much all of Konoha was taken out? Kishi will probably now tell us the Uchiha zone was on the outskirts of Konoha and was just safe, still seems a little lame if that's the case though.  :wacko:

#44 black_leg

black_leg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:09 AM

I wonder how long this battle is going to last, it's not even that interesting to be honest =(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users