ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

To be honest, I tend to go with the theory that each MS user we've seen has an ability they specialize in. They still gain two of course, and can even unlock the 3rd power, but each can't use them to the same degree of efficiency. For Sasuke, his specialty is Amaterasu. For Itachi, it was Tsukyomi. And for Madara, it's Susano-o. So, and i'm not trying to keep him weak or anything stupid like that, I don't think we'll be seeing Sasuke do the same things with Susano-o that we've been seeing Madara do. 

I agree with that idea as well.

Sasuke having a smaller stabilized Susanoo would be because he cant control his potential version of PS, and yes I do think that was PS on the fox since it was completely stabilized.Sasuke having a smaller perfect Susanoo would be because he can't stabilize the larger version.

#242 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

So I guess the Sauce will be getting himself a Perfect Susano'o...with legs.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#243 Broken

Broken

San'ou

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • LocationWhere the Chelly Brossoms Wilt

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:46 PM

I was thinking the other day about the different chakra types that we see between MS users. 

Madara's chakra has been defined by having a neutral blue color, Itachi had distinctly red chakra, and Sasuke has violet chakra. 

The reason why I bring this up is because when Karin first saw Sasuke she was captivated by his presence and chakra, and she had periodically commented on how it has changed after the influence of the MS and his aggression, I wonder if in the near future if Sasuke's chakra will start to take on another hue to perhaps represent the purification of his ill feelings. 

In the same fashion that Naruto's physical chakra has transformed into a yellow glow after mastering the Kyuubi, will Sasuke's chakra start to manifest in a more positive light after clearing his mind, since the Sharingan's focused around the spiritual aspects of chakra? 

Just wondering...

captainkuchiki.png

.|Tag & Icon by Me|.

#244 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

The cover of the manga volumes shows that Itachi's chakra is actually golden yellow and Sasuke's is a very pale purple (the name of this color escapes me)

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#245 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

If Sasuke is converted, then the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke will be the final round of the chuunin exams... I'm calling it now.

• Raiken likes this

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#246 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,820 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

The cover of the manga volumes shows that Itachi's chakra is actually golden yellow and Sasuke's is a very pale purple (the name of this color escapes me)

Lavender, also Naruto's always seen his chakra as being yellow.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#247 Broken

Broken

San'ou

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • LocationWhere the Chelly Brossoms Wilt

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

That's right, Itachi's is golden on the manga covers. my bad. 

I've been curious about this though because Sasuke's chakra has been influenced by negativity ever since he got the CS, and even now his negative state of mind has made his chakra appear dark and heavy. 

But once he's come to peace with whatever, will his chakra go back to the way it was when Karin first saw him and will it take on a more positive aspect, as in silvery white to contrast Naruto's golden aura?

That would be kinda of a cool way to express their relationship through chakra. 

Naruto the golden sun, and Sasuke the silver moon. (moon being the obvious choice of reference given the history of it within the Uchiha)

Edited by Broken, 20 February 2013 - 07:13 PM.

• Ajh77 likes this

captainkuchiki.png

.|Tag & Icon by Me|.

#248 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

That's right, Itachi's is golden on the manga covers. my bad. 

I've been curious about this though because Sasuke's chakra has been influenced by negativity ever since he got the CS, and even now his negative state of mind has made his chakra appear dark and heavy. 

But once he's come to peace with whatever, will his chakra go back to the way it was when Karin first saw him and will it take on a more positive aspect, as in silvery white to contrast Naruto's golden aura?

That would be kinda of a cool way to express their relationship through chakra. 

Naruto the golden sun, and Sasuke the silver moon. (moon being the obvious choice of reference given the history of it within the Uchiha)

If it does change with his emotions then it would probably go from a dark lavender to a light lavender.

#249 The Witcher

The Witcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

I don't think Naruto vs Sasuke will ever live up to the sheer epicness we saw from Hashirama and Madara in the latest chapter.

Even if Sasuke acquires the Rinnegan, and is able to master all of Nagato and Madara's jutsus(Something that will take time even if he finds a scroll containing said knowledge, well, unless Kishi just makes him @sspull the jutsus) he still won't live up to Madara's Perfect-Susanoo-armored-Kurama.

And I'm not sure how Naruto will ever match Hashirama's Juubi-sized 1000-armed Sage Mokuton.

xxx

Well, on a different note, I wonder if Sasuke's family was descended from Madara, the former head of the Uchiha, or from whoever replaced him after he was kicked out. Because there are too many resemblances.

Spoiler

Madara himself looked almost identical to Sasuke as a kid, and what's more his Mangekyo had nearly the same techniques as those of Sasuke and Itachi: An unnamed MS genjutsu and Susanoo. Not something like Kotoamatsukami or Kamui. A family resemblance, perhaps?

#250 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,820 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

NOTE: The genjutsu Madara used with EMS against A is exactly the same one he used with a 3 tomoed Sharingan against a fodder nin at the start of his fight, so it's not an MS technique. 

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users