• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,386 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:53 AM

I have a feeling that Reiji is from the past or something

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#82 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,313 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

But like I said before, right now it seems more like Angelic Layer to me, until I see Sei/Reiji having to save the world.

On a side note, I thought it was funny they had a guy in the shop named Ral and of course he looks very much like Ramba Ral from MSG. I hope he has a Gouf Gunpla. I know it was done purposely and can't wait to see what other characters they put into the series.

You know what's scary? It's that this anime will become a reality in a decade.
  • Otaku-N., Tokoya, Vl731 and 2 others like this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#83 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,539 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

And I'd be perfectly fine with that :D

• Otaku-N., Tokoya and DarkNemesis like this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#84 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,313 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

And I'd be perfectly fine with that :D

If every country had Japan as an R&D, then we'd be a better world for it.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#85 Clyton

Clyton

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Thoughts on what's the strongest Gundam/MS performance-wise? (Or top 5 at least cause everyone will say this particular Gundam will be unanimously declared the strongest)

Edited by Clyton, 12 October 2013 - 08:32 PM.

#86 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,313 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

AFAIK, Wing Zero, Infinite Justice, or Strike Freedom.

Though I'm very preferential to the Gundam Unicorn. Skyguy will have to school me on the final Gundams that Amuro and Char use at the end of the UC.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 12 October 2013 - 08:37 PM.

Spoiler

#87 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,386 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

I only watched Seed, Wing, AGE and 00

IMO the strongest would either be 00 Raiser or Wing Zero

• BankaiFTW likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#88 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,820 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

I'm so behind on my Gundam Series. Have yet to see Age and apparently a new one just launched this month. I need to look into finding DVD copies for some of the older ones as well.

Thoughts on what's the strongest Gundam/MS performance-wise? (Or top 5 at least cause everyone will say this particular Gundam will be unanimously declared the strongest)

Turn-A Gundam

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#89 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,313 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Here's another question. Which Mobile Suits are your top 5? However, don't choose any gundams.

Spoiler

#90 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,539 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

The strongest would probably be the Turn A Gundam with the moonlight butterfly, unless there is something in the novels that I don't know about, which is possible.

Here's another question. Which Mobile Suits are your top 5? However, don't choose any gundams.

Zaku II

Dom

Gouf

RTX-440 Ground Assault Type Guntank

Kampfer

• DarkNemesis likes this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#91 Clyton

Clyton

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

I can't really differentiate between MS and Gundams unless there is a word "Gundam" in the name or a model code that can easily say it's a Gundam. But I would like to include some MAs because they are just cool. In particular, two stands out to me in general: Union Flag and Moebius Zero.

The strongest would probably be the Turn A Gundam with the moonlight butterfly, unless there is something in the novels that I don't know about, which is possible.

Yeah I kinda figured it would be Turn A Gundam. But I also do want to know the Gundams that are closest in strength.

Also, final question cause I'm interested to see everyone's opinion: disregarding birth factors (Coordinators, Newtypes, Innovators, etc,), who are the best pilots based purely on skill.

#92 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,386 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

I's say either Heero or Setsuna...Kira was lame....

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#93 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,539 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

Also, final question cause I'm interested to see everyone's opinion: disregarding birth factors (Coordinators, Newtypes, Innovators, etc,), who are the best pilots based purely on skill.

Hm, tough one. Garrod Ran would be one of my top choices, mostly because we got to see him grow as a pilot. Same with Amuro Ray. Then there's Shiro Amada, who I believe is the only person to ever best a Zaku with a Ball.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#94 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,820 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

I can't really differentiate between MS and Gundams unless there is a word "Gundam" in the name or a model code that can easily say it's a Gundam. But I would like to include some MAs because they are just cool. In particular, two stands out to me in general: Union Flag and Moebius Zero.

Yeah I kinda figured it would be Turn A Gundam. But I also do want to know the Gundams that are closest in strength.

That's definitely tough, as each series has it's share of standout pilots. Off the top of my head i'd pin Heero as a candidate. Then also Char and Amuro. 

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#95 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,539 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

Damn I can't believe I forgot the Super Pilots, Wolf and Asemu.

Asemu especially deserves some notice because he was a normal pilot battling against the best of the best in terms of Newtypes of his series and winning

• Tokoya and DarkNemesis like this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#96 Genobreaker

Genobreaker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

I think I'll put Master Asia as a candidate. Old guy who was whooping most people plus he didn't really use any fancy weapons or anything and just purely martial arts to fight. 

#97 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,313 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

Zech Marquis is the man! And Treize Kushrenada. His name sounds like this. It exudes "I'm royalty, peasants. Know your place and try to fail graciously."

Spoiler

#98 Ren-san

Ren-san

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

Choosing 1 or multiple pilots from different Gundam series is going to be a bit difficult.

Their are various factors that make each pilot nominated a stand out pilot.   

Zech Marquis is the man! And Treize Kushrenada. His name sounds like this. It exudes "I'm royalty, peasants. Know your place and try to fail graciously."

Both Zech and Treize were excellent fighters inside and outside of their mobile suits. 

Their ability to keep a calm demeanor majority of the time is what I found most intriguing about their characters.

For it is necessary for a pilot to keep a calm demeanor during the heat of battle, in order to avoid making fatal mistakes that could give the enemy the clear advantage.    

As far as Coordinators went in Gundam Seed (GS) and GS Destiny (GSD), I would only nominate Athrun as an exceptional pilot.

(Please don't mention Kira and Shin as pilots deserving nomination. That is an argument that I don't want to get into anytime soon.)

I think I'll put Master Asia as a candidate. Old guy who was whooping most people plus he didn't really use any fancy weapons or anything and just purely martial arts to fight. 

Here is the main problem I have encountered with nominating G Gundam characters, the cockpit which pilots in this series have used are of a different layout when compared to other Gundam series.

How much this change in cockpit layout affects the pilots ability to execute attacks and defend themselves is something that has me perplexed at the moment.  

15871545849_286028ae7d_o.jpg

#99 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,137 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

MSN-06S Sinanju

NZ-666 Kshatriya

OZ-00MS2 Tallgeese II

XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero

AMX-002  Neue Ziel

Shiro Amada 

Treize Khushrenda

Christina Mackenzie

Anavel Gato

All I can think of ATM.

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#100 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,386 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

That episode was awesome, Reiji is so cool :aww:

I really liked Yuuki too, his Gunpla was bad*** so much nostalgia XD

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users