Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,318 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:29 PM

I can't believe this girl is legit trying to live her life taking care of someone else's kid......

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1182 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:00 AM

First Samurai Jack and now IBO. I don't think I can take much more of this :laugh: RIP Orga :cry:

5.jpg

#1183 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,318 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:24 AM

Mari Okada is a fucking a demon......I can't believe IBO did this exact same shit to me again like they did with Lafter

Edited by Tokoya, 19 March 2017 - 10:25 AM.

• DarkNemesis and g-dubz like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1184 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:25 AM

Mari Okada is a fucking a demon......I can't believe IBO did this exact same shit to me again like they did with Lafter

I don't care if that was an accident. That shit deserved a double post.

I honestly felt some sort of way about that. What the fuck?! :(

• g-dubz likes this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#1185 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,318 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:27 AM

I don't care if that was an accident. That shit deserved a double post.

I honestly felt some sort of way about that. What the fuck?! :(

I had no idea it double posted until I looked again just now lol but yeah you're right

I legit did not see this coming and I would have bet money on this guy surviving this anime, FML

• g-dubz likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1186 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:31 AM

I legit did not see this coming and I would have bet money on this guy surviving this anime, FML

The way they were all happy and walking slow, I thought the guy next to the car was gonna hit with a RPG while Orga was in the building. Fuck me. Instead they pull this shit.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 19 March 2017 - 10:32 AM.

• Tokoya likes this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#1187 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:13 PM

Things were going way too well in regards to their escape plan, so I figured something would happen. But in all honesty I thought Atra was gonna die or something, resulting in an all out final battle with a mega pissed off Tekkadan. But this will likely serve a similar outcome. I can't see a happy ending at the end of this one tbh

Edited by Luffy_PK, 19 March 2017 - 04:14 PM.

• Tokoya likes this

#1188 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:51 PM

If they kill Atra, then they author gives no fucks. He hates life. That's just too cynical and harsh for an outcome.

Spoiler

#1189 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:58 PM

Yeah but after the death of Lafter, and now Orga, it wouldn't surprise me at all. This leaves Tekkadan susceptible to that blonde dudes influence too (can't remember his name atm)

#1190 Desu257

Desu257

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:58 PM

If they kill Atra, then they author gives no fucks. He hates life. That's just too cynical and harsh for an outcome.

Last Time that happened was Tomino when he was making Victory Gundam and we know how depressing that one was.

#1191 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,318 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:23 PM

If they kill Atra, then they author gives no fucks. She hates life. That's just too cynical and harsh for an outcome.

Mari Okada is already a demon in my eyes

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1192 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:25 PM

Mari Okada is already a demon in my eyes

Aside from all the damn heartbreak, she writes a damn good story. IBO has become, imo, the best gundam series.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 20 March 2017 - 09:06 AM.

• Tokoya and g-dubz like this

Spoiler

#1193 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:30 PM

Yeah it has been downright awesome. I think the shift away from the laser beam style weaponry, to the brawler style battles really helped. Some of the battles were insane, and I expect that the best is yet to come. Ofc the story has been epic too

#1194 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:55 PM

Yeah it has been downright awesome. I think the shift away from the laser beam style weaponry, to the brawler style battles really helped. Some of the battles were insane, and I expect that the best is yet to come. Ofc the story has been epic too

Characters are fleshed out and comradery is easily relatable. I mean when Biscuit died, you can't tell me all these internet OGs had to pause the player to go reach for a kleenex. They were by themselves and still had to turn away and wipe that tear off their eye.

Spoiler

#1195 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,318 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:42 PM

We got a new series coming out in the summer boys....Gundam Twilight Axis (It's set after Unicorn and was originally a novel)

Synopsis

Universal Century 0096. Several months have passed since the incident surrounding Laplace’s box also known as the Universal Century Charter. The Earth Federation Forces dispatches a group of investigators to the severed Axis which is drifting outside the Earth Sphere. Two civilians participate as members of the research group: Arlette Almage and Danton Hyleg. Both have pasts with government service to the Principality of Zeon and Neo Zeon as an engineer and test pilot. Having infiltrated Axis, the investigators come under attack inside a base where no one should be. Arlette and Dalton are confronted with an incident they never imagined. (Source: Zeonic Scanlations)

Staff
Director: Se Jun Kim (Mobile Suit Gundam AGE key animation)
Story, Concept Design: Ark Performance
Mechanical Director, Chief Animation Director: Shingo Abe (One Punch Man key animation)
Art Director: Hideki Nakamura (Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis)
Music: Takashi Oomama (Joukamachi no Dandelion)

Edited by Tokoya, 23 March 2017 - 10:43 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1196 Otaku-N.

Otaku-N.

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts
  • LocationVarsity. Man do I like that term.

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:58 PM

Universal Century

Praise.

Holy shit that lead unit looks classic as fuck.

Edited by Otaku-N., 24 March 2017 - 11:38 PM.

JaAjRjC.png?1

Spoiler muh outdated stuffs

#1197 Otaku-N.

Otaku-N.

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts
  • LocationVarsity. Man do I like that term.

Posted Yesterday, 12:43 AM

Are you guys region locked on this?

JaAjRjC.png?1

Spoiler muh outdated stuffs

#1198 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,318 posts

User's Awards

Posted Yesterday, 10:27 AM

Are you guys region locked on this?

Yup, but I got my way around it 2 days ago

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1199 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,201 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:36 PM

So I saw that Thunderbolt had a Season 2 and now we have another UC show. Geez. They are cranking out the Gundam this year aren't they.
  • Kirito likes this

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users