Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10616 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

So many people doubted and hated on Macky, calling him a bad guy etc and still didn't realize that he was Gjallarhorn's only hope....Rustal is a self righteous and disgusting cunt just like every other leader in that organization, Julietta is just a blind and ignorant Rustal fangirl, Galeo turned into a salty/butthurt attention whore and Iok is fucking Iok and they're all still fucking alive while all the good ones like Orga, Naze, Macky and now Hush (FUCK MY LIFE I WANTED YOU TO LIVE AND CARRY ON MIKA'S LEGACY) are all dead

I don't even know if I want to watch this finale because there's no way this is going to truly end on a happy note....Especially since my boy Eugene just told everyone to practically die....I wanted Eugene to be the new Orga god dammit and I just know he, Akihiro and Mika aren't gonna make it

Mari Okada, you are a heartless bastard that has taken away all of my hopes and dreams for this anime and I truly despise you lol
  • g-dubz likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1202 Desu257

Desu257

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 12:34 PM

Were reaching Victory gundam level of angst here, the body count of the Protag's just keeps growing.

#1203 Kurapika

Kurapika

Master Aqua

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts
  • LocationThe Realm Of Darkness

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:55 PM

Thank god Mcgillis is finally dead. Sad to see Hush go though but it's a fair trade I guess.

#1204 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:46 PM

We got a new series coming out in the summer boys....Gundam Twilight Axis (It's set after Unicorn and was originally a novel)

I was really hoping for a third season of build fighters but this is cool too :D

Are you guys region locked on this?

SHINING FINGAAAAAA!!!!!! Sorry I couldn't resist :laugh:

And Atlas Gundam with them rocket skis  :lolxg:

Edit: Why didn't anyone ask why Io was naked???? :rly:

Edited by g-dubz, 27 March 2017 - 10:43 PM.

5.jpg

#1205 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10616 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 April 2017 - 07:03 AM

Spoiler My thoughts on this finale

Edited by Tokoya, 02 April 2017 - 07:31 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1206 Kurapika

Kurapika

Master Aqua

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts
  • LocationThe Realm Of Darkness

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:31 AM

Spoiler

#1207 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15491 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 12:37 PM

RAIDDO-SAMA!

YOU ARE THE MUTHA F*****G MVP!

This gets 9 out of 10.
Spoiler

Edited by DarkNemesis, 02 April 2017 - 12:53 PM.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#1208 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10616 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:17 PM

RAIDDO-SAMA!

YOU ARE THE MUTHA F*****G MVP!

This gets 9 out of 10.
Spoiler
After some thought, I gave this season a 7 but it's in my top 5 for sure (Probably #5)

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1209 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15491 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:29 PM

After some thought, I gave this season a 7 but it's in my top 5 for sure (Probably #5)

I see what you're doing. You mean to be my rival for all media :shakefist:

Wakatta... Koi! :xD:

Were reaching Victory gundam level of angst here, the body count of the Protag's just keeps growing.

Mari Okada, you are a heartless bastard that has taken away all of my hopes and dreams for this anime and I truly despise you lol

Spoiler

Edited by DarkNemesis, 02 April 2017 - 02:29 PM.

• Tokoya likes this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#1210 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:26 PM

Honestly, given that Mika's death was hinted back in season 1, when he started losing body parts to Barbatos, I don't see how this could've ended any other way. But we got a consolation prize in the form Iok and Nobliss getting killed. However this doesn't feel like the "end". We still have 60+ odd gundams that haven't been found yet and with Nobliss getting killed, it does show that nothing goes unpunished so I hope we get a season 3 where Mika's son would take revenge on an aged Rustal, since IBO feels like its just getting started. My only real complaint is that we won't likely ever get the backstory on how Mika and Orga ended up in that alley together.

5.jpg

#1211 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15491 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:29 PM

@g-dubz - I do feel that a season 3 was imminent. But honestly, I feel that the story will suffer if they tried. We got lucky season 2 was as good as it was. Which in the anime world is less often than it should be.

• g-dubz likes this

Spoiler

#1212 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:31 PM

@g-dubz - I do feel that a season 3 was imminent. But honestly, I feel that the story will suffer if they tried. We got lucky season 2 was as good as it was. Which in the anime world is less often than it should be.

True but I wanna see Rustal get punished somehow :xD:

5.jpg

#1213 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:11 AM

This show was awesome, just a shame that Mika didn't get an epic 1v1 battle during the climax like I had hoped. Would have liked to see him wreck that scar dude in a climactic finale showdown... but ah well, was still great regardless

#1214 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10616 posts

User's Awards

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:59 PM

Honestly, given that Mika's death was hinted back in season 1, when he started losing body parts to Barbatos, I don't see how this could've ended any other way. But we got a consolation prize in the form Iok and Nobliss getting killed. However this doesn't feel like the "end". We still have 60+ odd gundams that haven't been found yet and with Nobliss getting killed, it does show that nothing goes unpunished so I hope we get a season 3 where Mika's son would take revenge on an aged Rustal, since IBO feels like its just getting started. My only real complaint is that we won't likely ever get the backstory on how Mika and Orga ended up in that alley together.

I don't trust Mari Okada anymore....This ending is okay
  • g-dubz likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1215 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10616 posts

User's Awards

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:26 AM

For future reference, invest in the Hola extension app to get past region blocks

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1216 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10616 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:57 AM

New Build Fighters anime confirmed boys
  • Vl731 and Kirito like this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1217 Kirito

Kirito

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:20 AM

I heard that the twilight Axis anime is only like 3 minute web shorts and then an 8 minute final episode... does anyone know if that's true or If we're getting a real series course of episodes?

#1218 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10616 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:44 AM

I heard that the twilight Axis anime is only like 3 minute web shorts and then an 8 minute final episode... does anyone know if that's true or If we're getting a real series course of episodes?

It's all true.....FML
  • Kirito likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1219 Kirito

Kirito

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:43 PM

Damn that's worse than any ova we could have gotten.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users