ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

Naw man it's like...Hashi's cells > Kages....so Orochimaru's cells > Kages. But Hashirama's cells > Oro's.. Because Oro is just an imperfect him.

This is how Naruto works. My logic in infallible

So it's like this: Hashi > Oro > Kages

And this:

Edo Madara > Edo Hashi > KM Naruto > EMS Sasuke > Oro > Edo Kages

#222 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts
  • LocationDublin/RoIreland

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:11 AM

"Edo Madara > Edo Hashi > KM Naruto > EMS Sasuke > Oro > Edo Kages"

Depends on EMS Sasuke. I'd say soon enough we'll have confirmation on it. And so long as you don't count Edo tensei as Orochimaru's soldiers.. Also...When Orochimaru said he couldn't take Sasuke right now...He was speaking without him arm souls back.

It also depends on Naruto. I'm fairly certain the Naruto >> Kyuubi we see here and could easily kick the crap out of the Kyuubi by itself....as Naruto has dat speed, the Kyuubi's chakra, Shadow clones/multiple Kyuubis...and if all else fails...kick it's *** with Sage mode again. Naruto is not limited like the Kyuubi. He's WAY more versatile when it comes to utilizing the chakra of the Kyuubi.

Also...we have to wait a bit...People still argue that Minato can take Sasuke and Itachi(with good arguments). When Susano...whether big(like Madara) or small(like Sasuke atm)...would have the same effect against him.

#223 malpo

malpo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

I dont understand why people say the kajes join the battle will be unfair. How can be unfair, they are fighting UCHIHA FUKING MADARA, the guy is a badass he have EMS, mokuton, rinnegan, the perfect susano, unlimited chackra and by the way the juubi. I ask how can alliance fight this without some help from the kajes, besides i dont think its enought to take madara. Unless naruto use some rasengan new and big that destroy the all planet. Madara have no weakness.
  • CTY-Wez, OP Eyes FTW and nocturnalis like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users