#21 Phenomiracle

Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGarden State

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

Hashi, Tobirama, and Itama all not being fully blood-related seems quite viable. Perhaps Hashi's dad got around really well. 

• Sev, Namikazi, BeHaku and 2 others like this

L o y a l t y              |             B l o o d l i n e

ZmZNGgT.gif

#22 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,125 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:59 AM

on these pages is it an alternate name for the senjus?(Hagoromos)

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/622/6

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/622/9

Nah I think it's an allied clan rather than a different name for the Senju Clan.

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#23 frogfu79

frogfu79

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

on these pages is it an alternate name for the senjus?(Hagoromos)

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/622/6
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/622/9

Nope, different clan.

#24 fararibmwz

fararibmwz

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Locationlittle red dot

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:01 AM

Woah this chapter was pretty informative. Never did heard of Madara having more brothers.

Looks like Izuna was the only one that really mature into an adult like him. Did anyone realize that we have not seen any female uchiha? S

iblings always consist of only brothers. What happened to sisters?

The lack of female must also be a main factor to the clan's downfall :rly:

Also young hashirama was already semi-emo :laugh:

Edited by fararibmwz, 27 February 2013 - 01:02 AM.

36063215_zps2748996c.jpg

#25 frogfu79

frogfu79

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:03 AM

Hashi, Tobirama, and Itama all not being fully blood-related seems quite viable. Perhaps Hashi's dad got around really well.

Adultery seemed pretty common, I guess to promote the creation of powerful ninja through multiple spouses.

Woah this chapter was pretty informative. Never did heard of Madara having more brothers.

Looks like Izuna was the only one that really mature into an adult like him. Did anyone realize that we have not seen any female uchiha? S

iblings always consist of only brothers. What happened to sisters?

The lack of female must also be a main factor to the clan's downfall :rly:

Also young hashirama was already semi-emo :laugh:

We have seen Mikoto Uchiha, and Sasuke's grandmother.

#26 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

Adultery seemed pretty common, I guess to promote the creation of powerful ninja through multiple spouses.

Also with such a low life expectancy that they mentioned, the more kids the higher the odds that one will survive long enough to continue the clan's strength.

#27 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

You're right.

But I think the point of Itama's hair being half white and half black was to show that he inherited traits from both his father and mother, so at the very least I think he has the same mother as Tobirama. And probably Hashi too.

• Sev and i.haz.tank.no.jutsu like this

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#28 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:05 AM

So Madara was an idealist who wanted peace, hmm.

Next chapter should be about them forming an alliance and the village.  Starting to see how this story may possibly change Sasuke but it's not quite there yet.  We'll see what next week holds.

Not really surprising that he wanted peace. His... plan as it were is kind of an evil spin off to that.

#29 fararibmwz

fararibmwz

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Locationlittle red dot

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:05 AM

We have seen Mikoto Uchiha, and Sasuke's grandmother.

Considering we have only seen 2 female uchiha so far is really a sign that the ratio in their clan is pretty screwed

36063215_zps2748996c.jpg

#30 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:06 AM

Kishi... did you look at my notebook? because I believe you took the Hagoromo Clan symbol directly from the drawings that I made for my FanFic. Next time use the Iron Empire symbol, it's simple yet epic.

#31 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:10 AM

Nah I think it's an allied clan rather than a different name for the Senju Clan.

Hashi's father said the Hagoromo or whatever clan was their enemy.

Those Uchiha guys looked like straight up thugs

#32 frogfu79

frogfu79

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:14 AM

Hashi's father said the Hagoromo or whatever clan was their enemy.

Those Uchiha guys looked like straight up thugs

Did you see that guy with the giant shuriken?
And poor Imata, up against that many Uchiha by himself.

#33 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Considering we have only seen 2 female uchiha so far is really a sign that the ratio in their clan is pretty screwed

Not really, considering we really haven't seen the size of the clans themselves. The same can be said for many of the other clans in Konoha as well (nara, akamichi, inuzuka, so on).

#34 Pirate_King_Luffy

Pirate_King_Luffy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

I believe the issue with senju/uchia mardara/hashirama started before Izuna's death.  Maybe  there was a women, or clan member of Madara's or sister that fell in love with hashirama and died thanks to the idiocy of both clans.  I would love it if Hashirama has a thing for an Uchia woman and something happened!  this same women was caught in love triangle with madara.  at the same time or a little while after Madara knowing the clans are related thanks to elders and senju having protecting the stone the uchia had earlier found out stuff about the clan and tried to take mito as a wife, only to get rejected by Mito and her handed to Hashirama on a silver platter.   He was always a step a head of Madara, so I think madara is butthurt.

#35 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

I believe the issue with senju/uchia mardara/hashirama started before Izuna's death.  Maybe  there was a women, or clan member of Madara's or sister that fell in love with hashirama and died thanks to the idiocy of both clans.  I would love it if Hashirama has a thing for an Uchia woman and something happened!  this same women was caught in love triangle with madara.  at the same time or a little while after Madara knowing the clans are related thanks to elders and senju having protecting the stone the uchia had earlier found out stuff about the clan and tried to take mito as a wife, only to get rejected by Mito and her handed to Hashirama on a silver platter.   He was always a step a head of Madara, so I think madara is butthurt.

No... just no...

Obviously they were bound to become enemies because they became leaders of their respective clans. It's as simple as that. No need for a stupid plot device like a love triangle.

• waleuska, MurasakiSora and HSHINJI like this

#36 frogfu79

frogfu79

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

I believe the issue with senju/uchia mardara/hashirama started before Izuna's death. Maybe there was a women, or clan member of Madara's or sister that fell in love with hashirama and died thanks to the idiocy of both clans. I would love it if Hashirama has a thing for an Uchia woman and something happened! this same women was caught in love triangle with madara. at the same time or a little while after Madara knowing the clans are related thanks to elders and senju having protecting the stone the uchia had earlier found out stuff about the clan and tried to take mito as a wife, only to get rejected by Mito and her handed to Hashirama on a silver platter. He was always a step a head of Madara, so I think madara is butthurt.

Dude, a love triangle just won't work here.

#37 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:24 AM

Nope, different clan.

well then why did they know about uchiha clans?

i guess youre right but its weird hearing about a different clans name in this chapter

senju

uchiha

hagoromos???

Edited by Doan, 27 February 2013 - 01:34 AM.

Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#38 Pirate_King_Luffy

Pirate_King_Luffy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:24 AM

I know you guys would run away, there has to be more than izuna's death.. was izuna a baby at this time?  or maybe four?

#39 frogfu79

frogfu79

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

I know you guys would run away, there has to be more than izuna's death.. was izuna a baby at this time? or maybe four?

What do you mean?

#40 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:35 AM

Hagoromos????

maybe they are the uzamakis to the uchihas? never mind that, will wait for better translation

Edited by Doan, 27 February 2013 - 01:41 AM.

Pusha T - Story of Adidon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users