Photo

Official One Piece Spoiler Thread (No Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
491 replies to this topic

#481 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7796 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:39 PM

Katakuri's bounty is 1 billion 57 million.

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#482 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5411 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:09 PM

Taken from Oro Jackson:

Spoiler

Edited by eemo23, 21 March 2017 - 11:15 PM.

• Kazekage and kikyou_e like this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#483 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7796 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:45 PM

Translated By @Zoro4Prez2016 Source: 2ch

Quick Summary

Ch 861 Actress

Vito is trembling while spying the state of the tea party.
From the leaders from across the world, there are monsters such as the eldest son and Candy Minister Perospero, eldest daughter and Fruits Minister Compote, second son Katakuri, 14th daughter Smoothie, 3rd son Daifuku, and the 4th son Oven.

Vito: "I thought I felt reassured with our allies, but I shudder that the thought of being surrounded by all these enemies-rero"

On the table lies a picture of Carmel.
A first time guest inquires about the relationship between Big Mom and Carmel, and she gets furious about someone trying to encroach on a person's memory.
The bosses give a mountain of presents in an attempt to put her into a good mood.

In front of the venue, Bege's men report that they've blocked all the routes to the venue.
They also report that they've completed jamming all communications with the horned den den mushi. Bege produces from his body the mirror that they will use with Caesar to escape.
He sees everyone fast asleep when he looks into his body to confirm Luffy's condition.
Jinbe communicated to him to wake everyone up ten minutes before the operation began.
An annoyed Caesar once again goes back inside his body, and Bege continues on by himself.

In the bride and groom waiting room, Pudding approaches Sanji.
Even though he knows it's all a lie, he goes heart eyes.
Sanji and Pudding enter the venue.
The wedding ceremony begins.

Break next week 

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 28 March 2017 - 11:07 PM.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#484 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1461 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:30 AM

862: Intelligent Type

Jinbei is trying his best to wake up Luffy but it doesn’t work 

A huge cake is being brought to the Venue, and all the guests are cheering. 

All of Big Mom’s children are surrounding the Vinsmoke, so there are no chances for them to escape. Reiju is accepting her death. 

Luffy finally wakes up and heads towards the Venue. The wedding starts

Katakuri sees the future where Pudding is crying and he gets confused. 

Although Pudding shows her three eyes to Sanji, he responds with “Such beautiful eyes” which makes Pudding cry.

A short flashback shows that Pudding used to be bullied for her third eye and even Big Mom found it creepy, as a result, Pudding started to hide her third eye with her hair. And since then, Pudding developed a twisted personality. 

After Big Mom realizes that Pudding isn’t going to do her job, she makes a sign , instructing the priest to shoot Sanji.

Katakuri sees the future where Sanji avoids the gunshot, so he goes to attack him by himself, but Sanji just manages to avoid Katakuri’s attack. 

Katakuri’s attack functioned as a sign for Luffy and co to enter the venue, countless Luffy’s are jumping out of the Wedding Cake. 

Source of the Spoiler

• Kazekage and eemo23 like this

pfpgm7o.png

Spoiler For future reference

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.com/blog/28#comment-1216310802)

Spoiler The answer to life, the universe and everything

#485 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1461 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:15 AM

More images: https://www.spoiler....ece-chapter-862

4NU38mz.jpgipUm8cU.jpgzNabajn.jpg0teni1N.jpgaSl1INW.jpgI3VXu8m.jpgOpm5Efq.jpg4NU38mz.jpg7SQ8B6w.jpgCRg3VyC.jpg

I've reached some sort of image limit so here's the links to the last 2: http://blog-imgs-104...131513423f9.jpg

http://blog-imgs-104...13151339112.jpg

Edited by Urek Mazino, 13 April 2017 - 02:13 AM.

pfpgm7o.png

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.com/blog/28#comment-1216310802)

#486 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7796 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:04 PM

Ch. 863 Consummate Chivalry

3 and a half ours before invasion, Luffy proposed a plan to capture a bunch of animals from the forest into his appearance and erupt from the cake.

Present time
The wedding cake collapses due to the bunch of Luffy's erupting from it.
An enrage Big Mom demands that the cooks bring out a new cake.

When the cooks refuse asking her not to ask such impossible demands, she releases her powers.
She chants "Life or Wedding Cake" and takes their lifespan from their bodies.

Her power "Soul Vocals" is addressed to a person's attachments, and if they show even a little fear of death, then she takes their lifespan.

Everyone follows Luffy and enters the venue.
BM yells about which is the real one, and Bege snickers in reply according to the disturbance plan. However, Bege is shocked when the real Luffy simply identifies himself.

Luffy aims for the picture stand, but Katakuri reads the future,extends his leg, and sends Luffy flying with a kick. He is covered by Katakuri's foot and becomes immobilized.
Katakuri interrogates Luffy to where he heard about the importance of the picture.

Jinbe rushes in and "Black Tea Current One-armed Shoulder Throw" and soaks Katakuri's feet with tea. Katakuri's feet muddily dissolves and Luffy escapes his grasp.

According to Jinbe, Katakuri has the Logia "Mochi Mochi no Mi", and it's possible to escape if he becomes wet but it's better not to be careless.

Jinbe protects Bege by stating that he was the one who told Luffy about the picture. Luffy is ecstatic as Jinbe declares to BM that he wants to quit her crew and join the Strawhats.

BM demands that he take the punishment of leaving, but Jinbe accepts on the terms that she doesn't harm anyone else.

She uses her Soul Vocals and states to Jinbe "Stay or Life", who chooses Life. Normally, she should be able to take his lifespan, but nothing happens because Jinbe doesn't have any fear facing Big Mom.

"Why would a man who will be a crew member of the future Pirate King be afraid of someone like one of the four emperors!!! If you don't take my life, then I'm returning my pledge of loyalty! With that, I quit the Big Mom Pirates! Thank you for your previous assistance!"

An enraged Big Mom orders Zeus and Prometheus on Jinbe, but in the confusion Brook destroys the picture stand.

End.

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 19 April 2017 - 12:22 AM.

• Kazekage, Phenomiracle and Urek Mazino like this

Spoiler

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#487 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1461 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:22 AM

http://www.mangasail...t/one-piece-863

69516481800a19d83dcbc43e39fa828ba71e462b

pfpgm7o.png

#488 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1461 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:20 AM

http://wasabisyrup.c...ves/cJybIHsOTFc

pfpgm7o.png

#489 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7796 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:41 AM

Ch. 864 The Plan to Massacre the Whole Vinsmoke Family

Brook rips off his mask and shows his true identity, surprising Big Mom
Pudding faces Sanji and no matter how many times she attempts to shoot him, he dodges every single shot.

Pudding: "This is a big shock, isn't it!? Are you disappointed!? Rest easy, you are already a dead man! Just like the countless people I have deceived!"

Sanji: "Even me, Pudding-chan?"

Pudding begins to waver, but Daifuku arrives to assist her.

3rd son of the Charlotte Family (Minister of Beans)
Charlotte Daifuku (Hoya Hoya no Mi - Lamp Human)

When Daifuku rubs his own body, his belt buckle opens and a genie appears out of it.
Sanji faces off with the genie.

Bege holds down Luffy.
Luffy struggles, but this is all part of the act. He whispers into Luffy's ear the current state of things.

Pedro is currently facing off with Oven.

4th son of the Charlotte Family (Minister of Browned food)*
Charlotte Oven (Netsu Netsu no Mi - Intense Heat Human)

Pedro is in a hard fight with Oven releasing an intense heat from his body.

The Vinsmoke family have been completely restrained with candy and have guns aimed at them.

Judge: "Just what kind of indiscretion is this, Big Mom! I trusted you! Even in the world of evil, there should be a code of honor!"

Ichiji: "You're acting disgracefully right now, father. There is no saving us anymore. Our bodies are completely immobilized by this candy."

Yonji: (laughing) "They took all our weapons at the entrance. We don't even have our raid suits."

Niji: (laughing) "It appears we have been thoroughly screwed over. Were we too ambitious? Hahaha."

Judge: "What's so funny, you brats!"

Reiju: (thinking) "Unfortunately the one who stole all the emotions from my younger brothers was you, father...They're even emotionless towards their own death. Even though they're my brothers...I can't think of them as human."

Morgans gets very excited at Judge's crying figure.

Judge: "My whole life and all the things I have! They've all been to enact my revenge against the countries of the North Blue! I've devoted it all to restoring the Germa Empire, Big Mom! Say something, Big Mom!"

He attempts to get her attention while tears run down his face, but Big Mom has become caught up in another "accident" and has completely stiffened up.
Brook offers to try once again to attempt to show Big Mom the broken picture.
Katakuri approaches him with a pale face.
Convinced that Katakuri has seen a future with a serious incident, Bege executes Brook's plan and begins the operation. He gives the order for all the alliance members to put in their earplugs.

Katakuri: "Bege! Kill Straw Hat at once!"
Bege: "I refuse. You can only see into the near future. Other than that, everyone has an equal privilege to change the future!"

End

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 01 May 2017 - 02:55 PM.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#490 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7796 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:50 AM

20170502142642570.jpg

• Urek Mazino likes this

Spoiler

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#491 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7796 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:58 PM

Chapter 865 Hey, Mother

Ceasar, carrying Brulee, sets up the escape mirror in front of the venue.
Katakuri attempts to stop Luffy from trying to show Big Mom the picture.

Sanji attempts to heads towards and save his family but is restrained by the genie.
Reiju: (I've underestimated your kindness. You couldn't even leave us and run away.)
Reiju: (I have continued living a life of disgracing the Vinsmoke name...but looking at the grown up me...)
Reiju: (and rescuing me...! Because a conscious still resides in our family's blood.)
Reiju smiles towards Sanji.
Reiju: (Thank you, Sanji.)

Bege faces off Katakuri and attempts to shoot him, but Katakuri changes his entire body into a mochi-like substance and confronts him.
The bullets pierce his body, but he is unwounded and attacks Luffy.
Pedro and Jinbe attempt to stop him, but he turns his entire body into mochi and easily evades them. He captures Luffy.

Despite being restrained by Katakuri, Luffy stretches his arm to its fullest and shows Big Mom the broken picture.
Big Mom loses her senses and lets out a strange yell.
Guests lose conciousness one by one and almost all the siblings surrounding the Vinsmoke family collapse.
Sanji dissolves the candy restraining his family.
At the same time as Big Mom loses her senses, she drops her knees to the ground.
After confirming that she scraped her knees and is bleeding, Bege aims the KX launchers at her.
Nami and Carrot hand each Vinsmoke a capsule that appears to hold their raid suits.
BM: (Hey, are you listing, Mother)
BM: (Everyone isn't listing to what I say)
BM: (Hey, where did you go Mother?)
BM: (Why did you disappear so suddenly?)

Big Mom's flashback beings 63 years ago at Elbaf in the New World

• Kazekage, King Tai, Strobacaxi and 3 others like this

Spoiler

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#492 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7796 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:41 PM

Sandman translation

Chapter title is "NATURAL BORN DESTROYER".

Big Mom's height was already more than 5 meters when she was born although her parents were normal humans.
Her big body and innocent personality caused a large damage to her hometown, which is why she was exiled to Elbaf.

*Explanation about Elbaf and Carme

Giant Pirates terrified the world 100 years ago, but it became a legend ever since 2 captains disappeared one day.
A young Sisiter named Carmel appeared when the rest of the members of Giant Pirates were captured and about to get executed by Marine.
She said , "If Marine execute them, it would add hatred of Giants and humans will be retaliated by them".

Carmel began to be called as Mother (Holy Mother) and she opened a facility called "Sheep's Home",
which protects children who have no other place to go no matter what race and status they belong.

Big Mom visited Sheep's Home. Her innocent personality caused her to try to tear off a hand of Long Arm tirbe children and a filet of Fishmen.
Carmel didn't accuse of her and persuade other children to get along wellwith Big Mom.

10 years later

Big Mom was accepted even among Giants. She was hanging around with a Giant girl at an avenue, At the avenue, Hairudin was training himself.

Two Giants watched over him kindly. One is named "Waterfall Beard "Yoruru (344 years old) and "Mountain Beard" Yaruru ((345 years old),
who were the oldest warriors in the world. They had been the captains of Giant Pirates before.

There was a custom in Elbaf that they need to do fasting and thank to sun for 12 days until Winter Solstice Festival.
They were supposed to eat many sweets called "Semura" before the fasting. Big Mom ate huge amount of Semura in Giant village since she was addicted to it.

Fasting started. Big Mom endured for 6 days, but her "Craving Sickness" occurred at the 7th day. She devastated the village of Elbaf.

Yoruru convicted Big Mom that she is Evil God who pretends to be a kid. He decided to execute her despite Carmel's persuasion.

End of the chapter.

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 24 May 2017 - 12:52 AM.

• Qbix likes this

Spoiler

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users