Photo

Official One Piece Spoiler Thread (No Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
609 replies to this topic

#601 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:40 AM

Source: Mangatail

1. Sanji's Raid Suit Ability is Stealth.

2. Big Mom survived and Chopper find her on the beach but she has lost her memories

More Info:

-Robin is searching for Poneglyph in the castle and was found by agents of Oniwaban (a group of government-employed undercover agents).

*-*The suit number is 3 and it's called "Stealth Black" an ability that Sanji always wanted.

*-*Law knows the Raidsuit since he's from the North Blue.

-Momonosuke, Tama, and Kiku found Big Mom together with Chopper

Big Mom

-Page One transforms into Human Beast mode and blows away Sanji, but he suffers no damage due to the Raid Suit. Sanji attacks Page One from above his head who is being off guard thinking he already defeated Sanji. Page One shouts in pain. Scene changes.

More detailed spoilers coming soon.

_________

#602 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,014 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 31 January 2019 - 10:30 AM

wDIQ7H5.jpg

Long summary with added info translated from redon's spanish so words may be off slightly

-Sanji's transformation is similar to that of his brothers, very Sailor Moon XD

-Page One tries to bite Sanji but he dodges him with great speed. After a few moments where we don't see Sanji, he appears with a very powerful kick in the stomach to Page One who falls against some houses.

-After the kick Sanji becomes visible, the effect is like Absalom when he used his power.

-We see a little flashback of Sanji being a child, reading a book about the Suke Suke devil fruit. Then we see the scene in Thriller Bark in which Sanji is angry with Absalom for having the abilityathat he had always dreamed of.

-Page one gets up and changes to his hybrid form. If there were any doubts, it's a man who has "Page1" tattooed on his chest.

-Page one launches for Sanji to tear him up but Sanji stops the attack with a kick. However, Page One has more strength and stamps Sanji against houses.

-Sanji rises like it's nothing thanks to the Raid Suit. Page one thinks he's already defeated him, but Sanji, who jumped high, throws himself from the sky and hits Page one.

-This blow we don't see because the scene changes to Usopp, Franky and Law escaping the area while Page One cries in pain in the background.

-We pass to the Shogun's castle. As the party goes on, Robin goes to a room full of documents and starts reading them.

-As she reads the document, she hears a voice behind her. Turning around she sees 10 ninjas around her (the designs are great, typical of Oda).

-A door opens and appears the head of this group. He has a very long head (it looks like a "conehead ") and ear lobes like Enel. He wears a kimono, sunglasses and has a very long goatee.

- Switches to the beach of Wanokuni, where we have Chopper with Kiku, Tama and Momonosuke. Chopper goes up a few branches of bamboo and sees something giant on the beach.

-As the Chopper approaches he discovers that it is Big Mom and remains in shock. The rest discusses the situation but Chopper tries to shut them down so they don't make noise and wake up.

-finally Big Mom wakes up but doesn't know who she is, has lost her memory.

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#603 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 06 February 2019 - 09:49 AM

Source from Redon, Scotchinformer and Mangatail.

Chapter Title: Shogun and Oiran

Cover Page: Caesar is writing a hiring poster devotedly to hire people to help him build lethal weapons. A goat is eating his paper.

Description:

At the banquet, everyone is immersed in the music Komurasaki is playing.Oniwabanshu questioned Robin. Robin claimed herself to be Witching Hour Boy and that she is here to investigate the money flow in the Flower Capital.The head of Oniwabanshu gives order to arrest Robin. Robin is attacked. The next second she turns into flower petals and escapes. Yup that Robin is merely a substitute using her DF power. While escaping, Robin contacts Nami, Shinobu, and Brook and tells them there are at least 11 ninjas in the mansion.The head of Oniwabanshu orders them to continue pursuing Robin. Robin returns to the banquet.Orochi shouts at the people at the banquet: It's the 20th year after Kouzuki Oden's death and is said to be the year of revenge according to his wife. Oden's will still exists in this world.One of his men appears to be impatient and says: Here he goes again...Orochi goes on: "Do you remember the extraordinary power of the Nine Red Scabbards? The one with leadership skills among them, Kinemon, is a man with a quick and smart mind! ""They will revive after these 20 years and get prepared!!! In order to take my head!!! "His men don't care a bit about his words.Orochi mentions the Yokotsuna incident in Kuri, the fact that Jack's henchmen were attacked, and the soba-stand incident (Sanji), the fact that Yakuza were attacked by the Ronin (Zoro). "They were all directed by Kinemon behind the curtain!"Upon hearing Orochi's words, Kyroshiro tells him "I wish the Kinemon's Nine Red Scabbards appear! I'll take them down without even blinking."Orochi immediately praises Kyroshiro and continues: "Oden died in front of my eyes but his son is still alive! No one has ever found that brat's corpse! The bloodline of the Kouzuki Clan has not been ended! They are still working to revive the Kouzuki Clan! I believe that they want Kaido's head too."His men are trying very hard not to laugh. They think that their boss is delusional.And they hear laughing - from O-toko.Orochi is furious for someone laughing at him. He wants to kill O-toko but Komurasaki stands out and stops him.Orochi still wields his sword. Komurasaki stands in front of O-toko and slaps Orochi right on his face.Everyone is panicked and one of them tells Komurasaki to "kneel and apologize immediately".Komurasaki is dead serious and says: "I will not bend my knees to anyone! You can kill me, a harmless woman, but I'm a samurai's daughter and I will never yield or surrender!"Orochi is so furious that he turns into Yamata no Orochi. Komurasaki is facing danger.At the same time, Oniwabanshu finds Robin. Everything is in chaos, and Kyroshiro clenches the hilt of his katana. END.

No break next week.

Additional Info:

There's a double page of Orochi's form, 2 heads in the right page and 6 on the left.

DytnvERX0AEd7gv.jpg

#604 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:27 AM

Chapter 933 : Samurai’s mercy

Cover: Enel blowing bubble gum with frog(s)

Orochi is the user of the mythical zoan snake-snake fruit, it seems that each of his eight heads have their own ideas and nature.

Orochi demand an apology from Komurasaki, but she refuse. Orochi is furious, but he still love Komurasaki for her beauty, so he let out his anger on his subordinates near him by biting them, the whole banquet is a mess.

However, he eventually reach Komurasaki and held her inside his mouth.

One of Oniwabanshu saw Robin and realized she’s the intruder, then summons Raijin and Fujin to seize her.

That’s when Brook shows up.

Otoko and the ninjas were scared as hell when they saw this great skeleton demon. Shinobu and Nami were about to join in the rescue, but they realize there’s someone hiding behind them, Hanzou the ninja. Hauzou saw Shinobu and remembers when she was such a beauty that could even rival Nami.

Hanzou: "Sorry, I have mistaken you for someone I knew"

Shinobu was so angry she attack his balls. She then use ninjutsu to rotten the ceiling, which fall heavily on Orochi’s head(s) and forced him to spit Komurasaki out.

Kyoshiro then appeared with his blade and ask Komurasaki if she’s prepared, and when she said yes, he waved his blade and down goes the most beautiful woman in Wano. Kyoshiro realize that Komurasaki had Kinemon’s drawing held in her hand.

Orochi was heartbroken, he ask Kyoshiro for his reasons Kyoshiro: "This is my mercy as a saimurai toward Komurasaki"

Orochi let out his anger on Otoko and was going to swallow her along with Robin. Nami appears and summon thunder with Zeus.

In Okobore Town, Tsuru offer Big Mom and foods, who seem to have returned to the naive state she was when she’s a child. Big Mom: "Udon? Is there a lot of mochi bean soup? Then let’s go!"

Only 9 days till the final battle.

No break.

Source : https://orojackson.c...spoilers.60750/

#605 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 06:15 PM

Spoilers from reddit but I'm not sure about the source so, grain of salt and all.

From TalkOP:
Chapter 934: Hyogoro of Flower
Cover:Usopp laying down on a picnic blanket, surrounded by parrots

Luffy is threatened by the guard who ate the alpaca smile fruit, who stated that it’s impossible for him to break out with the handcuffs on him, and he will chop down his arms if he resist.

The old man in the mine was beaten by a guard with 6 legs, the old man seem to have swallow something when he panicked, the guard noticed it and Luffy had to come to rescue him with his handcuffs on. The results of this incident are unknown.

At the end, Queen of the three calamities arrived at the mine prison.

Map of Wano: With the Flower Capital at the center, at the upper left is the Kibi area, down left the Udon area, where the mine is located. To the west the Kuri area; Headmountain, Bakura Town, and Amigasa Village. To the right of the Flower Capital there’re the Habu port and the graveyard of north. Onigasima is at the bottom of the map.

Total 15 pages including the cover, no double page
Break next week

Edited by Nintendocat, 20 February 2019 - 06:16 PM.

#606 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,987 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:55 AM

From redon
The Big Mom pirates are all good. They continue on their boat in the sea, specifically in the area of the rocks before reaching the waterfall through which they fell.
- Perospero has a Vivre Card of Big Mom and it seems that they plan to look for her but I think Smothie gives another idea (I'm not clear about it at all).
- Tengu talks to Tama and tells hee to quit (he speaks with a Den Den Mushi mini).
- After the conversation we see the group of Big Mom, Chopper, Kiku, Tama and Momonosuke mounted on a giant lizard like Jack had (in fact, I think it's the same). He has some bumps on his head, possibly Big Mom has tamed him XD
- Big Mom has a typical Japanese hairstyle, similar to Robin or Komurasaki. It is here when we see the map of Wanokuni and they tell us that this group goes to the mines.
- We also see that Momonosuke talks about Zoro and a very serious image of him appears.
- We went to the group of Nami, all have managed to escape and are with Kanjuro in a snowy area east of the capital. There is a lot of text in this scene, I do not know what they are talking about.
- In the capital we see people crying in the streets. Then we went to Sanji's group (with Usopp, Franky and Law), who is also crying over the death of Komurasaki (I think). This group is on the outskirts of the capital.
- Sanji looks thoughtfully at the Raid Suit while Usopp and Franky give him the quarrel (I do not know why XD).
- We go to the prison where the jailer with the smile of the alpaca, talks to Luffy while spitting on him without wanting to. It is a guy with the body of a man and head of alpaca XD
- Then we see the jailer with 6 legs hitting the old man, that despite the beating he eats all the udon of the soil that he has achieved without wasting anything. In this scene we see in the background another jailer who is a user of the Smile of the elephant, is a guy with a very large body and an elephant head in the stomach.
- Luffy comes running to the rescue, but I do not see what happens you suspect that Luffy is giving a beating to the jailer.
- The chapter ends with Queen arriving at the mine on a kind of giant 4-wheel motorcycle while his men girtan his Name.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#607 brotherOON

brotherOON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 11:24 PM

Unverified Source

Chapter 935 : Queen

Cover Page : Smoker was smoking but getting extinguished by Fire Brigade Mouse

-Luffy kicks the scorpion guard to save grandpa Hyou

-The guards yell to execute Luffy

-Queen's bounty : 1.32 billion zeny

-Raizo came to save luffy

-One of the warden is a headliner with elephant Smile DF

-Raizo runs past one of the cell but mysterious prisoner from chap 924 stops him.

- He asks whether momonosuke is alright. He appears to be Kawamatsu, one of the 9 Oden's servant

#608 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,014 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 07 March 2019 - 05:04 AM

Chapter 935 Queen
Cover: the mouse fire brigade thought it was on fire and put out Smoker’s smoke

The vice warden of the prison, Sortia(monkey smile), get the report that the key to the sea stone handcuffs was stolen by a man with big face.
He’s of course talking about Raizou, who’s hurrying over to Luffy’s side now that he got the key.
Luffy knock the scorpion guard Dafgo(?), a headliner, on to the ground.
Other guards: “Death Penalty! Death Penalty!”
The prisoners all thought grandpa Hyo and Luffy were going to died and start crying.....
Dafgo(?) think there must be something wrong with the sea stone handcuffs, but the warden stated that Luffy just have a stronger will than normal people there’s nothing wrong with the handcuffs.
Luffy: “I am training right now! I hope when I take this thing off, I will become stronger!!”

The warden, headliner(elephant smile), Babargy(?) shout: “But you won’t even get to see tomorrow’s sun!” and attack

Luffy was knock onto the ground in one hit, grandpa Hyo hurry over to check on him.

Then a guard report to the warden that Queen have arrived, Luffy complain that if only he could use Haki.

Queen arrive, holding a picture of Komurasaki in his hand, he’s a big fan of her as well. His bounty is 1.32 billion.
He’s here to check if everything’s alright and the warden told him that they’ve got 3 problems;
Eustass Kid has escaped
Key to the handcuffs was stolen
Strawhat Luffy is going on a rampage right now

Queen stares and shout “why don’t you go after them!”

Ebisu Town
Law and the others were welcomed by Yasu, who told them that Zoro just left, it seems that his sword had been stolen.
Then they realize Sanji’s gone, they think he might be in the place that he wants to be.....

Nami, Robin and Shinobu arrived at the public bathhouse of the Flower Capital.
But it allows both gender!! Such a heaven!
A bunch of men stares at Nami and Robin and start drooling. One of them told Shinobu to get out of the way.
He received Egg Buster in response.

The topic returns to Hyogoro the Flower, who’s very kind to the citizens, completely different from the Kyoshiro they have right now.
Shinobu tells them that she used to work under Fukurokuju, but then she couldn’t accept how they obey every order from Orochi and decided to leave.

Luffy and Hyo were captured and send to Queen, Hyo beg that they let go of Luffy, which is of course impossible.

When Raizou’s very worried, he hears a voice, he demand the identity of the voice.
Voice: “ It’s me, Kawamatsu, is lord Momonosuke alright?”
Raizou:?!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#609 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 March 2019 - 03:57 AM

https://www.reddit.c...r_936_spoilers/

#610 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,014 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted Yesterday, 05:57 AM

From Etenbobby:

Chapter 937
The color spread consists of the strawhats and many features of pirate such as parrots and monkey.

In the death game that’s going on in the mine, Luffy once again remember Rayleigh’s teaching, his Haki using skills will improve.

The saimurai that stole Shusui said it’s a black blade, that seem to remind Zoro of something.

Suddenly, a voice calling for help, it comes from Otoko and a geisha who’s protecting her.

It’s the man slayer Kamazo, he’s an assassin send by Orochi to go after Otoko.

Against a enemy like this, Zoro use inferno oni-giri 

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

xwsD8XC.jpg

viqNHGO.jpg

klXURac.jpg

w7xrEGG.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler