#41 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts
  • LocationExiled in Iceland

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

Maybe the healing guy can't use his power on resurrecting the other gods if he is fighting the phoenix guy. And really this battle becomes so much less complicated if the phoenix dude just kills him so as soon as phoenix dude figures out he is the one who keeps resurrecting everyone then he's gonna be in trouble. Remember not even the red great god could defeat the phoenix guy.

#42 BlackDynamite410

BlackDynamite410

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationLukedonia

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

On the ship we have Bipolar Phoenix, Bai Cai and other guy with the Seer's vision. If the seer figures out what's going on and the phoenix isn't still going berserk because Bai Cai has been taking care of him I can see her using her vanishing technique to get the drop on 7 eyes and the resurrection guy and take him out.

So the lightning great god has been punished. I wonder if that's enough to make him switch sides? Hes a possible wild card. Especially if Bai Cai gets involved and puts berself in harms way.

Ah Lan is f****d

#43 Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

Guys, you fail to see the forest for the tree here!!

The most important thing on this chapter was that Bai Cai gave her consent to Au Gou for marrying another women except him. :P:P

Now, Au Gou can also offer his unconditional love to Ah Lan. :P

Edited by Red Haired Shanks, 02 September 2013 - 07:17 AM.

• Tejón rebelde likes this

#44 BlackDynamite410

BlackDynamite410

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationLukedonia

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:26 AM

Ah Lan would kill him if he even suggested that. That is if she survives of course.....

#45 beakedbard

beakedbard

Skull Knight

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

Guys, you fail to see the forest for the tree here!!

The most important thing on this chapter was that Bai Cai gave her consent to Au Gou for marrying another women except him. :P:P

Now, Au Gou can also offer his unconditional love to Ah Lan. :P

I didn't fail to see that and i don't think anyone else did i love how casual that was. 

He was like don't worry I'll bring you back more wives to keep you company and i was like lulwut still thinking like a royal. XD

#46 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

http://www.mangapark...hen-ji-ii/c25/1

Kind of a boring chapter to be honest.

• Red Haired Shanks likes this

#47 Tejón rebelde

Tejón rebelde

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

"Oh **** ! I forgot the immortal Great God / Phoenix locked in the storage room !" :hurr:

Oh, an the enemy is a racist and hateful Buddha. :psyduck:

Edited by Tejón rebelde, 08 September 2013 - 08:30 PM.

#48 BlackDynamite410

BlackDynamite410

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationLukedonia

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

The only person that might realize what the gods are doing has now joined the battlefield. If he can get past the god in front of him he might be able to reach the elder.

I'm starting to think that the guy doing the healing might be talked down by Bai Cai. She seems to have that effect on people.

He might sympathise with the humans and dark ones after hearing from Bai Cai and learning of the elders treachery. I can also see him healing the dark ones of their petrification.

#49 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

I don't think so, that guy is the biggest fake Buddhist I've ever seen xD for someone who seeks enlightenment and pacifism he sure doesn't mind help others using violence by indiscriminately killing the so called ugly.

Edited by DrugzRule, 10 September 2013 - 09:31 AM.

• Lone_ant likes this

#50 BlackDynamite410

BlackDynamite410

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationLukedonia

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

I admit that its a bit of a stretch but I want the Grand Marshall to live and thays the only way I can see it happening.

#51 Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

Grand Marshal is kicking some arse!

He must be currently the strongest of the bunch. He wasn't both psychologically or physically in top condition but that didn't

stop him from bitchslapping 5-6 great gods at the same time.

If there wasn't that repulsive monk the good guys would have been in front of the score by now.

#52 beakedbard

beakedbard

Skull Knight

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

That's even better now they can actually defeat those fodder just not as easily as your average fodder. I hope the crazy phoenix still owns the OP healing buddha.

#53 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:32 AM

Like I said, those so called great gods are fodders ^^

but I'm glad they've found a way to kill them otherwise it would have gotten boring.

#54 Tejón rebelde

Tejón rebelde

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

I hope the protagonists will soon defeat that hateful fiend, his name's Ah Gou if I remember...

Oh, wait...

Edited by Tejón rebelde, 16 September 2013 - 04:06 AM.

#55 beakedbard

beakedbard

Skull Knight

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

Well he is basically gaining the same kind of arrogance as the gods now he's got the power to fight them. Its actually starting to get a bit annoying.....ah well at least his Uncle is still around.

#56 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:36 AM

Aye, I'm sorta waiting for him to get his ass kicked so he learns to be more humble but maybe it's a story of a man who becomes what he's fighting against.

#57 Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Well, if the author made Au Gou like that to make him look badass then it's lame, but

if he tried to make him deliberately arrogant in order to bring him back to his senses afterwards it would be great!

#58 Tejón rebelde

Tejón rebelde

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

He needs a dominating wife to bring him back, Bai Cai's too soft with him. :ph34r:

• DrugzRule likes this

#59 Nergal131

Nergal131

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

He's just giving the Gods a taste of their own medicine. They were always extremely arrogant and crushed anyone who dared speak up and now Ah Gou's doing the same thing as a means of showing just how pitiful such a display is, especially when you are a (Great) God, who should know better than this.

It's perhaps a bit childish but understandable, I'm sure Ah Gou actually doesn't remain this arrogant but he's sick and tired of the Gods and it's showing.

#60 Mordzart

Mordzart

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

Where can I find the latest translated chapters of this manga? I saw the raws and its way way ahead of all the translated ones I've seen. 

tumblr_mhw2hgCzLf1qbdumgo1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users