Here's a pitch for a new game, called Question Time. It starts with users nominating each other and/or themselves, much like the Members H/H round. Then there would be a poll, and members would vote on who they want to given the Question Time. When the vote is decided, a thread will be started with the title "Question Time with <User's Name>". In that thread, you can ask the user up to five questions of your choice, provided they fall within the Forum Rules. It's essentially a member interview game.
More specific rules:
- Users may nominate each other or themselves. Bold nominations so they're easy to identify.
- The featured user will be decided by a poll of nominees. When a winner is chosen, they will be taken off of the list of nominees.
- Users may opt out of Question Time if they do not wish to be questioned or can refuse any question they don't want to answer. If opting out, the user will be replaced by the second highest voted nominee.
- A user may only appear in Question Time once until the other nominations have been exhausted.
- Those who don't win the poll will be placed at the bottom of the nominee list in the spoiler below. The top 10 nominees will join the next poll. (Thanks, Petite.)
- Users may only ask five questions per Question Time contestant.
Those who don't win the poll will join those listed in the spoiler at the bottom. The top 10 posters will join the next poll. This is how we'll determine who makes the poll.
Edited by AYAME, 29 March 2013 - 11:19 PM.