• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#21 Jamp

Jamp

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • LocationFear not, for there is no greater Zaraki debater than I!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

Yea those two were on another level. They trump everyone in the current lineup. Being in Edo form just makes him more hax but Madara was bossing them before he used Mokuton. Kishi simply set Madara and Hashirama on another level, for whatever reason their level is still higher when compared to present nins.

So yea Shodai was affected by early power scaling since that was like 9-10 years ago to Madara now as we see him and he still praises Shodai.

• kattonefe likes this

Headmaster of The House of Kenpachi

Note: I have a doctorates degree in Kenpachiology. I am thee foremost leading Kenpachiologist.

Oh, and Yachipachi for CC!

Spoiler Fav Bleach & Naruto Char(s)
Spoiler My Exclusive Club aka Ignore List

#22 BeHaku

BeHaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:06 AM

Finally !

We will be able to see the full extent of his powers thanks to Oro of course. :D

I hope he will be the one to undo Edo Tensei on himself as he's the creator of the Jutsu. If Oro uses the same binding technique Kabuto used and the Hokages get their memories back, then Tobirama should be able to abuse the only 'weakness' of Edo Tensei.

YYSIR3B.png

#23 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,947 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

i hope we see the other kages facepalm and chew him out,and then oro to mention madara being an edo :D

• kydo likes this

#24 dageo18

dageo18

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Locationground zero

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

Yes, if the creator of edo cannot find a way out and madara can that is the last straw for the sharingan.  There's no explaining that.

• Satan and McCree114 like this

#25 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,820 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

Let's all just note in the latest chapter that the 2nd has been resurrected, and is currently not being controlled. If he doesn't immediately weave the seals to release himself next chapter i'm calling plot hole.

• McCree114 likes this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#26 BeHaku

BeHaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:51 AM

Let's all just note in the latest chapter that the 2nd has been resurrected, and is currently not being controlled. If he doesn't immediately weave the seals to release himself next chapter i'm calling plot hole.

For now, he's just a mindless dummy. He needs to have his consciousness/memories back to release Edo Tensei.

YYSIR3B.png

#27 ZSword

ZSword

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

Madara had a reason to release himself whereas Tobirama really doesn't have a reason. I think people want him to release himself because they want to see his skills; there's no logic behind him releasing himself though.

#28 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,820 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

For now, he's just a mindless dummy. He needs to have his consciousness/memories back to release Edo Tensei.

They get that as soon as they're revived.

Spoiler

The kunai later implanted in them specifically erases that and puts them under the control of the caster.

Edited by Ace1225, 30 January 2013 - 10:59 AM.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#29 BeHaku

BeHaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

They get that as soon as they're revived.

The kunai later implanted in them specifically erases that and puts them under the control of the caster.

I see.

But that seems a bit different from what Kabuto has shown us.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Before Kabuto used his talisman and 'awakened' Deidara, He seemed to have no consciousness. He was just a mindless zombie riding his clay bird.

Anyways, If Sasuke wants to talk with the Hokages, Oro will have to give them their personalities back and there will be a chance for Tobirama to release his own Jutsu.

YYSIR3B.png

#30 McCree114

McCree114

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationMad Dog's Hideout

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

If the 2nd releases himself from edo and then the others, Oro and Sasuke would have to play nice and act carefully since they wouldn't stand a chance.

Sasuke:  LOLOLOL! I'm gonna kill your son!

Minato:

Spoiler

Sasuke: LOLOLOL!  I have EMS, you betta tell me every thing I wanna know or I'll destroy the village right now!

The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd:

Spoiler

So yeah, I'm sure Oro gonna keep them restrained.  I would really like if they broke out though.

• Jamp likes this

mad_dog_sig__by_mcree114-d5tyenn.png

The fruits of every NaruHina soldier's labor.

#31 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

I feel like Tobirama should be able to handle Madara as well.

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#32 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

I feel like Tobirama should be able to handle Madara as well.

Dude, Lee is handling Madara. He kicked his undead body in half.

Posted Image

#33 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,820 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

I see.

But that seems a bit different from what Kabuto has shown us.

Before Kabuto used his talisman and 'awakened' Deidara, He seemed to have no consciousness. He was just a mindless zombie riding his clay bird.

Anyways, If Sasuke wants to talk with the Hokages, Oro will have to give them their personalities back and there will be a chance for Tobirama to release his own Jutsu.

That's because they're two different versions of Edo Tensei.

#34 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:42 AM

Why would he need to release himself if he's not being controlled?

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#35 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,125 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:47 AM

He'd need to be super fast and able to do that then before Orochimaru can halt his attempt at making a seal to free himself. Madara got away with it thanks to Kabuto not being able to do jack about it, where as Orochimaru has nothing to stop him from controlling his Edo's ATM.

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#36 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,295 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

Oo!! Yeah Yeah maybe he'll get to do something.

• Okita Sougo likes this

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#37 zipykido

zipykido

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:36 AM

The 4th might still have that summoning contract with Obito, so it would be logical if that still existed for him to immediately teleport into the battlefield to deal with that. Of course that would probably make too much sense and nobody will do any of the logical things in this situation. 

#38 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,820 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:23 AM

Why would he need to release himself if he's not being controlled?

I'd assume to make sure it's impossible for him to be controlled so that he can completely act on his own without fear.

He'd need to be super fast and able to do that then before Orochimaru can halt his attempt at making a seal to free himself. Madara got away with it thanks to Kabuto not being able to do jack about it, where as Orochimaru has nothing to stop him from controlling his Edo's ATM.

Very true, but he's also not exactly moving that fast to make sure it doesn't happen. 

#39 kleckermaus

kleckermaus

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationIn a way... always around...

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

Dude, Lee is handling Madara. He kicked his undead body in half.

To me that doesn't mean anything - Madara just underestimated Lee and got surprised. As soon as Madara gets serious I doubt Lee will stand a chance against him.

On Tobirama, I'd love to see him in action! To me he is the most interesting among the Hokages.

#40 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:50 AM

suprise? wouldn't suprise me if Madara just didn't care to getkicked in half because ultimately it wouldn't hurt or damage him anyways.

2mg5kyb.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users