- The OMB Pub will go up to 100 pages.
- The OMB Pub will be stickied.
- When a new OMB Pub is created, it will have the title "The OMB Pub" (with nothing appended to it). The first post will compose only of the rules, with all colors and links preserved.
Rules and Guidelines for New Members
Welcome to the OMBattle Pub! The OMB Pub, as it is commonly abbreviated, is an area for casual discussion of all character battle-related topics. Here are some guidelines to follow while in this thread.
- Be respectful. This applies not only all across OMF, but in life as well.
- Do not spam. While this is an area for casual conversation, posts should contribute to the flow of conversation.
- No flaming. No talking about people behind their backs. No bashing other forum members, either individually or as a group.
- No insulting. While constructive criticism is helpful and encouraged, there should be no disrespecting other people's arguments.
- Don't talk about drugs, alcohol, or porn.
- Avoid posting intimate details about your personal life.
- Cursing is discouraged. Do not dodge the filter.
- Just because you are new to the OMB Pub, it does not make you a second class citizen. If someone tries to bully you or make you feel like you do not belong, please report the incident.
- To hop into the conversation, just say something or reply to someone. It does not have to be profound.
- No inappropriate pictures, hentai, porn, or other similar content.
Rules and Guidelines for those who Regularly Visit The Shout Out Thread
The OMB Pub has the ability to be a great place for casually discussing diverse subjects relating to character battles. Do not ruin it.
With that in mind, here are the rules focused at regular members. If you need to brush up on the more general rules, look at the "New Members" section, just above.
- Be respectful. This applies across all of OMF, and life.
- Be welcoming to new posters. You aren't better than anyone just because you've posted in an off topic thread on a manga forum before.
- No spamming. Posts should contribute to the flow of conversation. [Smilie posts are permitted but not encouraged].
- No flaming. No talking about people behind their backs. No bashing other forum members, either individually or as a group. No disrespecting other members.
- Constructive criticism is good, provided that it is sought for in the first place.
- Be careful if you're being sarcastic. Make sure that it isn't taken the wrong way and that your tone of voice is clearly understood by the other party.
The OMB Pub should be an enjoyable experience for everyone. Do your part to ensure that it is.