#1541 Nergal131

Nergal131

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:44 PM

^^^

I Agree,

Too much focus on Kisui being in trouble. 

If it was Kisui, note should have appeared after he fell.

Rather, we yet to see anything from middle field too. 

Not only that but I doubt Riboku is completely unaware of the current predicament Kisui is in so he'll have some kind of plan in motion.

Edited by Nergal131, 30 August 2017 - 11:44 PM.

#1542 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,854 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:09 AM

http://sensescans.co...n/49/530/page/1

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#1543 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,354 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:00 AM

I find it hard to believe that the Makou and his army din't noticed an enemy battalion get this close to them

#1544 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:27 AM

These event doesn't suprise me per above. 

I'm more wondering if Osen planned this and has a counter attack in mind.

Lack of mention of central area worries me. 

I find it hard to believe that the Makou and his army din't noticed an enemy battalion get this close to them

To be fair, depend on how large the enemy battalion.

Coalition had small unit as a strike force.

As well as first Zhou encounter where Hi Shin Unit make their first general kill.

They focused too much all the all out attack

I'm more wondering of Osen planned this

#1545 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,378 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:34 PM

I doubt Ousen would hang out one of this generals like this. As for how Riboku managed this, it's hard to believe he wasn't noticed. We'll hopefully see a flashback next chapter detailing Riboku's movements.

One thing I liked about this chapter is how the intimidating the Hi Shin unit is to the soldiers and even to Kisui. 

#1546 Nergal131

Nergal131

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:54 PM

No wonder Ousen asked Mouten to join his army, he's down a general.

Imagine if he planned ahead for all of this, using Makou as bait to draw out Riboku (knowingly placing Makou's army against Kisui to make the fight seem completely onesided, forcing Riboku to do something quite drastic and risky) and then forcing both Mouten and Shin to step up to win the left side, possibly taking out Kisui and/or Riboku in one swift move.

Mostly spitballing here but it doesn't sound too far-fetched for someone of Ousen's calibre.

• YyAoMmIi likes this

#1547 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:12 AM

^^^

I like the way you think

Beside, 1st day is not over yet. 

I doubt Ousen would hang out one of this generals like this.

Hang out general would to send on a suicide mission.

Hard to defend against a sneak attack when generals should already be alert for that.

Rather key is to counter attack when it happens.

#1548 Nergal131

Nergal131

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:28 PM

http://sensescans.co...n/49/531/page/1

Well....

#1549 Asch

Asch

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:51 AM

For some reason I don't think this is the greatest shock of the first day, I think it'll have something to do with the right wing. Akou getting killed, Ouhon then taking over control of the right wing and killing Bananji, Gakuei or the other commander and winning the right side, proving his worth in the eyes of Ousen.

I think it'll be this kind of bait-and-switch type of deal.

I seriously believe something big will happen in Qins favour from Ouhon now, there's absolutely no way Ousen would blunder that much on the first day with Makou, almost guaranteed that Mouten will be taking over the entire left wing by the end of the first day.

Also I get the feeling Shin will run straight into Batei and kill him in a rage to get to Riboku, no way the left will end like this.

Edited by Asch, 14 September 2017 - 06:54 AM.

#1550 Nergal131

Nergal131

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:51 AM

That might not even be Makou though, on the third page he say thinks "Not good, I'm still holding Makou's glaive"

The one who thought that was Makou's aide, who was holding Makou's glaive for Makou because there really was no direct need for Makou to have his glaive with him because they were destroying Kisui.

Ousen sort of had to have the rug pulled out from under him simply because he had "too much momentum going for him" seeing as he orchestrated everything up until this point. So there had to be something that would have levelled the playing field somewhat.

But still, this surprise assassin sneak attack somehow feels hamfisted. It's silly to think someone with as much hype as Makou (being Ousen's right hand man) falling to such a scheme this early in the battle.

Akou better not get killed like this. Ouhon, Mouten and Shin are gonna have to step up.

Also, I've been reading up on some Zhao on the wiki and it seems a few characters of noticeable reputation are still missing from this "battle for survival" for Zhao, most noticeably Gaku Jou, a Great General who is reputed to have been the second greatest general in Zhao when Renpa was present and whose skills secretly surpass those of Renpa himself. I wonder if he'll also show up somewhere in this war.

#1551 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,354 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:23 AM

The one who thought that was Makou's aide, who was holding Makou's glaive for Makou because there really was no direct need for Makou to have his glaive with him because they were destroying Kisui.

Ousen sort of had to have the rug pulled out from under him simply because he had "too much momentum going for him" seeing as he orchestrated everything up until this point. So there had to be something that would have levelled the playing field somewhat.

But still, this surprise assassin sneak attack somehow feels hamfisted. It's silly to think someone with as much hype as Makou (being Ousen's right hand man) falling to such a scheme this early in the battle.

Akou better not get killed like this. Ouhon, Mouten and Shin are gonna have to step up.

Also, I've been reading up on some Zhao on the wiki and it seems a few characters of noticeable reputation are still missing from this "battle for survival" for Zhao, most noticeably Gaku Jou, a Great General who is reputed to have been the second greatest general in Zhao when Renpa was present and whose skills secretly surpass those of Renpa himself. I wonder if he'll also show up somewhere in this war.

Maybe thats the guy that held back Yan from the North just before Qin's invasion?

#1552 Nergal131

Nergal131

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:43 AM

Maybe thats the guy that held back Yan from the North just before Qin's invasion?

Nah, the generals involved with Yan were Shi Ba Shou (who only comes out to defend his city, Seika) and Chou Haku (Ordo commented on him being a slow general to act).

The one I was referring to was sent after Renpa after the latter was stripped of his rank and titles by the current king of Zhao. Gaku Jou then went on to fight Renpa, only to lose to a surprise attack by Renpa (but he didn't get killed). Renpa then left for Wei with his parting words being "Your warfare was quite good. Many a time, it would give even me the chills" and "Farewell Gaku Jou, keep growing stronger". This all happened at the same time Qin was fighting with Wei (the Duke vs Gokei).

So this is a guy with some kind of reputation, who is considered quite able by the number one general right now, who is also unaccounted for (as far as I can tell) in this war.

#1553 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:36 AM

If that was true, how come he not part of Zhao big 3?

Zhao currently only has 2 big 3, with the last open.

Now I think about it, what about to the busho guy. 

#1554 SilentShadow

SilentShadow

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:56 PM

If that was true, how come he not part of Zhao big 3?

Zhao currently only has 2 big 3, with the last open.

Now I think about it, what about to the busho guy. 

Do you mean Houken? Riboku's probably hiding him for a sneak attack or cleanup or something. He'll definitely come to play in the war since Shin's there and Houken'll want a rematch for last time.

Damn you caught me I reread the chapter after I wrote that comment and deleted it one minute later, hoping noone would notice   :whistle:

Edited by SilentShadow, 15 September 2017 - 01:05 PM.

Zh6lU4d.png?1

#1555 Nergal131

Nergal131

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:58 AM

http://sensescans.co...n/49/532/page/3

Super early chapter.

Series is on break next week due to holiday.

Edited by Nergal131, 18 September 2017 - 09:37 AM.

• YyAoMmIi, Asch and Tale like this

#1556 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:37 AM

I can't tell if it was a good idea to chase him or not.

They wasted time, but now have 2 5000 commander to bring back moral.

However, if HSU continue attack, they had a chance to take out Kisui 

#1557 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,354 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 01:54 PM

This is their chance to make diference like theyw ere told before.

#1558 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:01 AM

Alright Shin and Mouten time to bring the hype

HXZmyoy.jpg

A Champion of Champions may not be a Hero

#1559 Asch

Asch

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:53 AM

I'd say that was a waste of time, Shin and Kyoukai would have probably been able to kill Kisui if they had stuck to the plan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users