Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,362 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

Its sad to see that they ditched the Gun-Pro 1 but it HAD to be done :( Even so the new robot and everything sounds great I can't wait to see the outcome of it all, Furugoori was hilarious as always :lol:

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3 Genobreaker

Genobreaker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

Good episode with an interesting cliff hanger at the end.

#4 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,822 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Found it hilarious that they could find monopoles just lying around like that when they're supposed to be impossible if I remember correctly (despite what the episode said)

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#5 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

Interesting episode this was, things are really starting to take a huge turn now...Can't wait to see what happens next :)

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#6 Don't say

Don't say

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

Huray, it took too long to catch my interest but now.. Damn, i can't wait for next episode. This episode drastically changed this story to better.

#7 Genobreaker

Genobreaker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

Damn this is going to suck having to wait nearly 3 weeks for next episode.

• Don't say and itano123 like this

#8 itano123

itano123

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts
  • Locationin the middle of bloodshed, tainted crimson

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:58 AM

....so they give us a cliffhanger that makes me wait for the next ep and that will probably elaborate on things more then add a bigger cliffhanger then a break..... well they know how to keep people wanting more

but everything just got serious

Spoiler

kizunasigsupah_zpsdce21450.png
credit goes to Raijuu for combining a fav char with a fav drink 

"all of itano's characters have at least one mental disorder. Even if it's not literally a mental disorder; itano takes it to extremes which practically functions as a mental disorder."

Wise words by wise women.... and a not so wise man

Spoiler

#9 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

Finally catching up, things are getting more interesting but it's got nothing on Steins;Gate. Best that I just never compare the two again, I'll enjoy it a little more that way.

Frau is definitely a fav lol. 

Edited by Peleihno, 22 December 2012 - 03:12 PM.

Spoiler Fun Posts

[INSERT SUPER DUPER AWESOME SIG!]

#10 Don't say

Don't say

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

Frau is unique. I didn't see character like her. One cannot dislike her:-). Her jokes and :perv: personality.

#11 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,822 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

I liked the SERN reference in the episode, and what's that your hiding behind the other windows there Frau? XD Anyway, yeah plot is picking up I guess, I'm really not watching this for that though, it's just not gripping me yet, I mean why the heck would you blow up the sun anyway?

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#12 Genobreaker

Genobreaker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

Some previews of 2nd half of the series

Spoiler

Edited by Genobreaker, 29 December 2012 - 08:44 PM.

• Tokoya, itano123 and Shredow like this

#13 itano123

itano123

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

well after watching the PV i would like to restate my last comment from before 

"all of itano's characters have at least one mental disorder. Even if it's not literally a mental disorder; itano takes it to extremes which practically functions as a mental disorder."

Spoiler

#14 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:37 AM

Has this gotten truly exciting yet? I'm now struggling just to catch up, not even sure if it's worth it anymore. 

Spoiler Fun Posts

[INSERT SUPER DUPER AWESOME SIG!]

#15 Don't say

Don't say

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

Has this gotten truly exciting yet? I'm now struggling just to catch up, not even sure if it's worth it anymore. 

Yes, Last 2 chapters returned us to 'sh** just got real' and it only evolve.No more useless little unimportant things(at least i hope so). You should try it.

• Tokoya likes this

#16 itano123

itano123

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

latest ep started with the silly slice of life stuff but quickly evolved into a dramatic episode with the development on the final ep of the mecha anime and the ending is a suspenseful cliffhanger with the dramatic dark turn in the story.

i am glad i stuck to this anime so far and didn't drop it.

Spoiler

#17 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

This anime is getting REALLY intense :|

I love it

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#18 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,822 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:23 PM

It's funny because a while ago when you guys were saying that **** was getting real I was just kind of laughing to myself and going "yeah not really" but now we have attempted suicides in the mix with all this sudden apocalypse buisness going on, well then, guess I can join the "**** just got real" group

• Tokoya likes this

iyzTKCh.jpg

#19 Genobreaker

Genobreaker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

It's funny because a while ago when you guys were saying that **** was getting real I was just kind of laughing to myself and going "yeah not really" but now we have attempted suicides in the mix with all this sudden apocalypse buisness going on, well then, guess I can join the "**** just got real" group

Wow **** did get real. Didn't expect to get this serious this quickly. I guess I'm joining the **** just got real group too.

#20 Shredow

Shredow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

Wow...this series just did the same thing S;G did. Pulled the serious business out of nowhere about halfway through its run.

Edited by Shredow, 21 January 2013 - 12:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users