Photo

Question Time with ZCOverload

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: Who should we question next (46 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we question next

1. Scorpion2k4u (6 votes [3.26%])

Percentage of vote: 3.26%

2. Makaze (17 votes [9.24%])

Percentage of vote: 9.24%

3. Hooded Crow (5 votes [2.72%])

Percentage of vote: 2.72%

4. Peleihno (11 votes [5.98%])

Percentage of vote: 5.98%

5. Lumi (11 votes [5.98%])

Percentage of vote: 5.98%

6. skillzthatkillz (5 votes [2.72%])

7. ruggia (3 votes [1.63%])

Percentage of vote: 1.63%

8. Ajh77 (10 votes [5.43%])

Percentage of vote: 5.43%

9. Pimpbankai3050 (5 votes [2.72%])

10. FrostyMouse (8 votes [4.35%])

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

11. Greg (17 votes [9.24%])

Percentage of vote: 9.24%

12. ehiro-oda-fan (5 votes [2.72%])

13. Hadz-x (14 votes [7.61%])

Percentage of vote: 7.61%

14. strawhats (7 votes [3.80%])

Percentage of vote: 3.80%

15. Zetruz (10 votes [5.43%])

16. Blank spot (25 votes [13.59%])

Percentage of vote: 13.59%

17. Spamamdorf (5 votes [2.72%])

18. Nmaan (10 votes [5.43%])

19. Ultrafragor (8 votes [4.35%])

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

20. Ace 1225 (2 votes [1.09%])

Percentage of vote: 1.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

Welcome to Question Time with ZCOverload! Ask away.

Remember to be respectful, and above all, enjoy yourselves.

Notes:

• You may ask a maximum of 5 questions.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Do not post your nominations here. Nominations go in the discussion thread.

Spoiler Nominations List

Spoiler Hiatus

AND THEN I ASKED A QUESTION AND IT TOTALLY MERGED WITH THE FIRST POST

1) What are you like on your best of days?

Edited by Petite Fleur, 16 April 2013 - 08:56 PM.

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#2 Echo

Echo

Seventy-eight

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationNot here, apparently

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:11 PM

Rate your computer on a scale of 0-10  :charm:

Favorite PC game?

If you could change your graphics card to Nvidia or AMD, which one would you go with?

What type of modding do you do? (I know you mod something... Unless I'm mistaken)

Need a non PC related question... Coke or Pepsi?

Edited by Echo, 12 April 2013 - 11:13 PM.

#3 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

Least favorite anime fandoms? (3 to 5 work)

Best childhood memory?
Spoiler Fun Posts

[INSERT SUPER DUPER AWESOME SIG!]

#4 Satan

Satan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:39 PM

You've got 3 bullets for 3 OMF posters. Who do you kill?

• disastrousmaster and Nmaan like this

neworig14157_zpsea5d2e00.png

#5 God Mode

God Mode

So Lel :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,573 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:12 AM

1. Favorite anime openings/endings?
2. Top 5 anime/manga males? (Whether or not you elaborate on your choices is up to you.)
3. Top 5 anime/manga females? (Whether or not you elaborate on your choices is up to you.)
4. You got an OTP?
5. What would you get me as a gift if you were looking to impress me? :3

#6 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,679 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

1. I give you the Potara Earrings and you have to pick someone to fuse with, who?

• Satan and Nmaan like this

#7 m1hawkgsm

m1hawkgsm

Forum Mathematiquè & Reduntarian

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationLand of Hobos and Ken

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:25 AM

1. Favorite/most despised qualities in a person?

2. I saw in the picture thread that you were heading to Uni next year or something. If supposing you had no money issues, what courses/subjects would you consider taking a look at?

3. Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years or so?

4. If you could identify with any literary character's story, which would it be? Can be manga, movie, video game, book, etc.

Saving last one.
  • Nmaan likes this

D9wwdJt.jpg

#8 Ganderath

Ganderath

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • LocationSerbian Fetish Dungeon

User's Awards

2    2   

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:35 AM

1. Oh no! Old Mister Scurmine is being a racist old coop again! Now he's throwing pig feces at black kids, how do you react?

2. You've just been drafted into Mary's Mango Monday's, it seems like a good way to socialize, but when you arrive, one of the club member's seems to encouraging unsavory sexual behavior! How do you react?!

3. As a new resident of Byzantine Citadel 402, you are expected to be a productive member of the collective population, however, times are hard with the Tengriist Hordes rampaging and you find yourself a package of supplies abandoned in the Citadel, likely misplaced during an attack, what do you do?

4. The setting is a New England port, and you find yourself on the dismal docks as the morning mists collect, the town is filled with washed up sailors, scurvy ships, and local cults, where do you go?

5. Can you give me the love my father never did in my youth?

• God Mode likes this

9uDrnRm.png

#9 lanindandi

lanindandi

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:55 AM

1) Who would you like to meet in real from OMF?

2) What would you recommend OMF to eat? 

3) If OMF was to become a movie, and you are the directer, who would star in it?

4) If you had 10 million dollars, what would you do with it?

5) Did you have any nightmares that you still remember? Or dreams? 

Edited by lanindandi, 13 April 2013 - 12:55 AM.

joker-s-pencil-trick-o.gif

#10 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:14 AM

If we met for real, how many times and with what would you hit me?

The reality switching machine broke and you are now stuck in your favorite anime, how do you react?

It broke again and you are now stuck in a house invaded by headcrabs, luckily there are both guns and ammunition, what is your escape plan?

Gravity is now pulling things sideways, how do you deal with it?

What is your favorite color?

Edited by Metal Heart, 13 April 2013 - 01:19 AM.

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

Spoiler I am writing stuff

#11 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationThe Matinée

User's Awards

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:33 AM

1. Describe your ideal lover in as much detail as possible without mentioning their appearance.

2. I have a venture under way and I find myself in need of a ship and crew! I show up one day and ask you to get three friends from the forum to join us on a journey. Get the car while you are at it. Do you accept? If so, which friends do you bring and what kind of adventure do you expect?

3. If you had a personal mantra, what would it be?

4. If you had to change your full name and could change it to anything, what would you change it to?

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#12 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Veneer

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,413 posts
  • LocationSunset Vista

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

accelerator-now.png

The fuck is this shit?

"I mean really? Walk into OMF, and I see all this bullshit here? I honestly did NOT expect people to want to ask ME of all people questions, and sure as HELL not this early, but LO AND FRICKING BEHOLD, I HAVE TO WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU ALL." Zero runs a hand through his super fluffy recently showered and conditioned kawaii hair. "Oi. Alright alright. Let's take this shit one at a time."

AND THEN I ASKED A QUESTION AND IT TOTALLY MERGED WITH THE FIRST POST
1) What are you like on your best of days?

Pretty cheerful. I spend so much time being cynical and a complete utter jerkwad that it's a nice departure. I'm not always super dark and edgy.

Rate your computer on a scale of 0-10  :charm:
Favorite PC game?
If you could change your graphics card to Nvidia or AMD, which one would you go with?
What type of modding do you do? (I know you mod something... Unless I'm mistaken)
Need a non PC related question... Coke or Pepsi?

1. 3. No, really. Actually, it would be more like a 5 or 6, but my GPU (Intel Chipset) is bottlenecking it.
2. It's a bit of a tossup between Dishonored and HL2 but I gotta go with the Freeman here just for moddability.
3. Depends. Is the Nvidia Titan a choice? If not AMD.
4. I followed a mapping tutorial for Source's Hammer editor. When I have a little more time I'll start developing maps for the Source engine. For now all the modding I do is INI/CFG tweaks.
5. Neither. Both are bullshit. Dr. Pepper. If I had to choose though, Coke, because I can get free shit if I drink enough of it.

Least favorite anime fandoms? (3 to 5 work)

Best childhood memory?

1. Inuyasha, Death Note, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I know, not the big 3. Surprise surprise. No, these three are BEYOND worse? Why? Because Inuyasha's fandom is a bunch of insane 12-13 year old girls, Death Note's are a bunch of emo kids who think it's a complete ****ing work of art, and all the Jojo fans I've met are pretentious pricks.
2. Age nine. Spending the whole summer in Europe. Spent about a month in Germany spending all day at my grandmother's restaurant and exploring the countryside. (Did I mention that restaurant had it's OWN FUCKING PRIVATE BOWLING ALLEY?) Then the other two months in Greece. I only regret that I was too young to go off that far on my own because next time, I won't be spending a single minute at the house playing Pokemon Emerald as I spent way too much time doing back then.

1. Favorite anime openings/endings?
2. Top 5 anime/manga males? (Whether or not you elaborate on your choices is up to you.)
3. Top 5 anime/manga females? (Whether or not you elaborate on your choices is up to you.)
4. You got an OTP?
5. What would you get me as a gift if you were looking to impress me? :3

1. Hooo boy. This is a tough one. I'd say for now my favorite OPs are either Tank! from Cowboy Bebop or See visionS from Index II. As for Endings? Overfly would be good. If not for Sugu ****ing it up for me. Otherwise Inside Identity from Chuuni was incredible.
2. Accelerator, Kirito, Spike, Izaya, and Saito. It's pretty obvious why I like Accelerator. He shares many of the same mannerisms as I do. As in he hates people. I hate people. Kirito is a pretty realistic otaku gamer, which is cool. Spike is the epitome of all that is amazing ever. Izaya is an epic troll to troll the greatest trolls. Saito, when he's not being a perverted dog, is actually a pretty cool guy and I'd hang out with him.
3. Eclair, Kurisu, Mikoto, Agnes, and Celty. Sure I repeated anime there a few times. Eclair, naturally, because she's my adorable puppy waifu and I wuv her <3  :aww:. Kurisu is just naturally interesting. Her advanced knowledge of physics and science would be interesting discussion. I'd love to have her tutor me. Mikoto just because she's good. Agnes is pretty awesome when she's not being dark n troubled. And Celty because... Well.. You know, I can't even say why. I just somehow like her. Probably the leather bodysuit. Definitely the leather bodysuit.
4. The fuck man? I thought you knew this shit? KiritoxKleinxPizza.
5. A dovahkiin helmet and a Kuroko sex doll. Have a fun night.

1. I give you the Potara Earrings and you have to pick someone to fuse with, who?

1. The fuck are you talking about what's that even...? I guess if I'm just throwing shit out there, whatever those Potato earrings are... I guess I'd probably fuse with Kagamine Len for maximum shota.

1. Favorite/most despised qualities in a person?

2. I saw in the picture thread that you were heading to Uni next year or something. If supposing you had no money issues, what courses/subjects would you consider taking a look at?

3. Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years or so?

4. If you could identify with any literary character's story, which would it be? Can be manga, movie, video game, book, etc.

Saving last one.

1. Favorite quality? A good sense of humor. Least favorite? Superiority mentality.
2. I'm heading in a pre-med direction. Wouldn't really change that.
3. Married with a family in a nice home with a 401k, nice car, and a gaming rig that'll blow your piece of shit out the water. No but I'll have to be a realist here. I'm probably still gonna be in school or having an internship. Haven't done the math.
4. Literary character's story huh? Nothing's really coming to mind aside from David Rain of The Last Dragon Chronicles series of novels. An otherwise successful young student who finds escape in his writing, yet really is unsure of the direction he'd like to take his life. This only really applies to the first book though because from Icefire on shit gets real with dragons and magic and shit.

1. Oh no! Old Mister Scurmine is being a racist old coop again! Now he's throwing pig feces at black kids, how do you react?

2. You've just been drafted into Mary's Mango Monday's, it seems like a good way to socialize, but when you arrive, one of the club member's seems to encouraging unsavory sexual behavior! How do you react?!

3. As a new resident of Byzantine Citadel 402, you are expected to be a productive member of the collective population, however, times are hard with the Tengriist Hordes rampaging and you find yourself a package of supplies abandoned in the Citadel, likely misplaced during an attack, what do you do?

4. The setting is a New England port, and you find yourself on the dismal docks as the morning mists collect, the town is filled with washed up sailors, scurvy ships, and local cults, where do you go?

5. Can you give me the love my father never did in my youth?

1. Those goddamn nazis are terrorizing our good people of 'muricah?! No siree, I ain't having that shit (pun intended).
2. Egg him on. With eggs. And a fragmentation grenade. Filled with eggs.
3. Quite obviously arm myself for the arduous quest to find the assassin targeting the high librarian.
4. For a swim.
5. No. That's what Fleur is there for.

1) Who would you like to meet in real from OMF?

2) What would you recommend OMF to eat? 

3) If OMF was to become a movie, and you are the directer, who would star in it?

4) If you had 10 million dollars, what would you do with it?

5) Did you have any nightmares that you still remember? Or dreams?

1. Shit. I was dreading this question. There are so many great peop- God Mode.
2. If you've never tried this shit, I'm telling you right ****ing now. Bacon chocolate. Best shit ever. Like, if you like weed, put that ****ing bong down right now and get yourself some bacon chocolate.
3. Adam Sandler as everyone.
4. Realistically? Invest it in education. The biggest thing this generation is lacking is a proper education. I'd invest much of that money into schools. Unrealistically? Build the biggest ****ing pool of jell-o you have never seen.
5. In fact, yes. When I was about five (oh wow look at the question), I had this really scarring nightmare. It was the middle of the night and I awoke in my room. It was pitch black. Now, the house we lived in at the time had two living rooms and the hallway had open doorways to both. When I got out of bed, I saw a shadow standing in the doorway to my room and then move into the first living room. I was terrified. I managed to pop past the first doorway. That's when it started muttering "Aaaaleeex... Aleeeex..." I couldn't move. I was trapped in the middle of the hallway scared out of my mind until I woke up. Still remember it vividly to this day. The shape of the shadow was really jarring. It was a cloaked figure holding a scythe. I later found about a couple years ago that we had some paranormal experiences in that house and the room my brother and I slept in was a hotspot. It was a hostile ghost too.

If we met for real, how many times and with what would you hit me?
The reality switching machine broke and you are now stuck in your favorite anime, how do you react?
It broke again and you are now stuck in a house invaded by headcrabs, luckily there are both guns and ammunition, what is your escape plan?
Gravity is now pulling things sideways, how do you deal with it?
What is your favorite color?

1. Oh no, I wouldn't hit you. No. I'd break an A7X album into shards and jam them into your eye sockets.
2. TAMNI? Oh shit yes. Time to get my Zachary Rachel on. Better get better at math though...
3. Guns? Fuck that shit. I'm going for the mother****ing crowbar. That thing oneshots crabs.
4. I don't. I'm sitting at a heavy ass desk and if that thing falls on me my neck is snapped.
5. Kind of a toss up. I have a little limerick. Black and blue like your face.

1. Describe your ideal lover in as much detail as possible without mentioning their appearance.
2. I have a venture under way and I find myself in need of a ship and crew! I show up one day and ask you to get three friends from the forum to join us on a journey. Get the car while you are at it. Do you accept? If so, which friends do you bring and what kind of adventure do you expect?
3. If you had a personal mantra, what would it be?
4. If you had to change your full name and could change it to anything, what would you change it to?

1. In short, a person that shares my interests. In detail, a person who has a good sense of humor, has ample knowledge or takes interest in subjects such as medicine and technology as I do, a sense of modesty, a realistic outlook on life, and a long-term life goal.
2. Not sure if our car would make it. Even so I'd probably shoo you out of the door before I get in a shitload of trouble. Although, were I to say yes, I would logically bring Vooder, as his physical prowess would be of use, JoE as entertainer, and Satan in case shit hits the fan and I need a meat shield.
3. "Giving a shit is not my forte." At least it used to be. I'm looking for a similar mantra, so if you have any suggestions I'm open to them.
4. I'm pretty fine with my name as it is since I'm named after a great Macedonian king. If I had to change it though, I'd probably similarly derive it from someone great like Sir Gawain or Julius Caesar. I can't really think of myself changing my name though. But, since we're under the pretense that I have to, it'd be something along the lines of Cheeseburgers McAllister or Russell M. Jimmies.

ALWAYS END ON THE FUNNIEST NOTE, FOLKS. SEE Y'ALL ****ERS TOMORROW

Edited by ZCOverload, 13 April 2013 - 02:49 AM.

• m1hawkgsm, Petite Fleur, Peleihno and 9 others like this

I'll clear this with no continues!

wlpOFuA.gif

#13 m1hawkgsm

m1hawkgsm

Forum Mathematiquè & Reduntarian

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationLand of Hobos and Ken

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:27 AM

2. If you've never tried this shit, I'm telling you right ****ing now. Bacon chocolate. Best shit ever. Like, if you like weed, put that ****ing bong down right now and get yourself some bacon chocolate.

Yes. Yes. Yes. And Motherfu**ing yes.

tumblr_ll86m0WRg81qj0zk3o1_500.gif
  • DaEvilWithin, ZCOverload, disastrousmaster and 3 others like this

D9wwdJt.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users